Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
Gone are the days when only adults used to access smartphones. Now, teenagers and even kids have an access to iPhones. Though, if you are a parent who is giving an iPhone to your little one, then you need to understand that the decision comes with a huge responsibility. Your child can get addicted to iPhone and even access inappropriate content on it. To avoid these situations, you should use an ideal parental control iPhone app. In order to make things easier for you, we have listed some of the best parental apps for iPhone of 2018.
What can you do with iPhone Parental Controls?
There are tons of things that you can do with a parental control iPhone app. Here are a few features of the popular parental apps for iPhone.
- A parental control iPhone app can help you restrict the device usage so that your kids won’t get addicted to it.
- There is also a feature to block certain apps as well.
- Parents can also block websites and restrict adult content to ensure their kids won’t access inappropriate content.
- Besides restricting the device usage, you can also monitor the activity of your kids as well.
- Parents can also block the device entirely in order to ground their kids and set restrictions.
- Most of these apps can also track the real-time location of the kid’s smartphone.
- If the app has geo-fencing features, then you can get instant notifications on your phone whenever your kid would enter or leave the area.
10 Parental Apps for iPhone Parental Control
Without much ado, let’s get to know about the top 10 parental apps for iPhone.
If you are looking for the best parental control iPhone app, then you should try FamiSafe. It can help you restrict the way your kids use their iPhone. Also, parents can remotely monitor the device usage as well. Easy to use, it can help you set up restrictions on the device anytime and anywhere you want.
- Live location tracking and the record of the past location history
- Set geo-fences for any location to get instant notifications on your phone
- Restrict the usage of any app or the device itself with its intelligent scheduler
- Block the device or any app remotely with a single tap
- Set strict screen limits for the device
- Block inappropriate websites or content
- Monitor the way your kids use the device
- No need to root the device to use FamiSafe
- Comes with a trial duration of 3 days
Get it here: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/
Another easy to use parental control iPhone app that you can try is FamilyTime. It can help you manage multiple devices of your family together. You can also block all the distracting apps on the device.
- It can help you set flexible screen limits for the device as well as individual apps
- Provides a detailed breakdown of how your kids use their device
- Blocks inappropriate content
- Has an inbuilt SOS and “Pick me up” feature that shares their live location
Get it here: https://familytime.io/
OurPact is one of the best parental apps for iPhone that can also be used as a device tracker. It can be accessed by the entire family to share their locations and device usage as well.
- Teach your kids how to manage time with its smart scheduler.
- Set appropriate filters to block any kind of content automatically.
- Parents can set screen limits on the device as well.
- You can also block or unblock an app remotely.
Get it here: https://ourpact.com/
This is a user-friendly parental control iPhone app that comes with every essential feature. There are different modes for a user as well that you can apply instantly.
- The app can block age-inappropriate content automatically.
- You can set the daily limits for all the addictive apps.
- Kidslox also supports instant app blocking.
- Parents can access these features remotely on their phone.
Get it here: https://kidslox.com/
Commonly known as “Screen Time”, it is one of the most widely used parental apps for iPhone. As the name suggests, it can set strict screen limits for a device usage. Though, it comes with other features as well.
- Remotely set the screen time for a device or specific apps
- Kids need to request access from parents to use the device after passing the limitations
- You can also monitor the way your kids use the smartphone
Get it here: https://screentimelabs.com/
McAfee is already a reputed name in the security domain. With its parental control iPhone app, you can easily restrict the way your kids use their phone in a secure manner.
- Get instant notifications on your phone through its geo-fencing features
- Parents can even hide any app on their kid’s iPhone
- Block apps or restrict the entire device usage
- Monitor a record of all their activities on your phone
Get it here: https://family.mcafee.com/
Just like McAfee, Norton has also come up with a parental control iPhone app. With us, you can block any unwanted app on your kid’s phone and monitor their device usage remotely.
- You can monitor multiple devices together through its dashboard.
- Block any app and control the access to the entire device remotely.
- It has a real-time content filtering tool to make sure your kids won’t access inappropriate content.
Get it here: https://family.norton.com/web/
One of the best parental apps for iPhone that you can try is Circle. The app is associated with Disney and can be linked with numerous other smart devices as well.
- The app can link the entire family together and help parents monitor their kid’s iPhone usage.
- You can block any app, set screen limits, and truly control the time your kids spend on their phone.
- It can be linked to smart devices like routers and home assistants as well.
Get it here: https://meetcircle.com/
Boomerang is a highly sophisticated parental control iPhone app. It comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, users need to pay $15 to monitor a single device.
- Parents can set flexible time limits on the target device. Though, you can instantly block the entire device as well.
- You can also monitor their browser search history and their smartphone activity.
- It comes with an automatic content filter.
- Kids need to seek for approvals before installing an app or access certain unrestricted content.
Get it here: https://useboomerang.com/
If you have a teenager in the house, then you should try SecureTeen. One of the most recommended parental apps for iPhone, it is available for Android phones and Windows PC as well.
- It has a remote management feature to monitor the device as per your convenience.
- You can easily block websites or apps through its dashboard.
- Parents can also track the real-time location of their kids.
- The app can also access the chats and messages on the device as well.
Get it here: https://www.secureteen.com/
After getting to know about these top parental apps for iPhone, you can certainly pick an ideal option to meet your requirements. We would recommend FamiSafe as the best parental control iPhone app. It comes with numerous features and will make sure that have a complete control on your kid’s iPhone no matter where they are.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension