FamiSafe – The Best iPhone 5 Parental Control App
iPhone 5 Parental Control with FamiSafe
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone Parenting
- iPad Parenting
Parental controls are programming instruments that enable guardians to set controls on their youngsters' web utilization. Especially when it comes to iPhones, iPhone 5 parental controls are a legitimately important aspect. They are awesome methods for keeping kids from accessing inappropriate content online.
Parental controls for iPhone and Android should be a key piece of a parent's online wellbeing toolbox, although they're not the only answer for keeping your kids safe. Conversing with your youngsters, empowering capable conduct, and building their advanced versatility so they know what to do if terrible things happen is for the most part fundamental, yet controls are an extraordinary initial step to securing youthful kids, specifically. One such parental controls for iPhone application is FamiSafe.
As an all-in-one parental control solution, FamiSafe provides numerous kinds of control features. With them, you can manage your kid's iPhone 5 and set up different rules effortlessly. Here are some of the features of FamiSafe.
- Block content that you don't want your kids to see online, for example, viciousness and erotic entertainment.
- Monitor what they are watching on YouTube and alert you whenever something explicit is detected.
- Set time restrictions on how long your kids can use their iPhones or block the screen remotely.
- Allow you to set up a different schedule for a different period or location.
- Detect any suspicious photos that are stored in your kid's album. Parents will also receive alerts when something fishy is detected.
FamiSafe - The Best iPhone Parental Control
From the above paragraph, we have learned about some features of FamiSafe - that you are the best parental control application for iPhone. Created by Wondershare, it accompanies various parental control highlights. FamiSafe is one of the most reliable iPhone parental controls apps that helps the parents in monitoring their children’s whereabouts. This is a completely legitimate parental observing item that enables guardians to screen their kids' cell phones for family congruity.
Amid the utilization, the child will know that his/her cell phone is being observed by the parents. Therefore, it is recommended that parents should talk to their kids before they install FamiSafe on kids' devices. Talking to kids also lets kids know that parents respect them and can build trust among them.
To help you understand the features of FamiSafe better, let's have a closer look at FamiSafe's features.
- You can track the continuous location of your children using FamiSafe's Real-time Location feature. Knowing the kid's location is of great importance to parents to know that their kids are not visiting any dangerous place.
- For parents who are too busy to keep refreshing the location of their kids. FamiSafe provides the Location History feature. This feature is easy to use and highly accurate.
- With the assistance of FamiSafe's Geofences, it is up to parents to set up an area as geofence to get alert whenever their children enter or leave.
- Screen Time is a feature for iPhone screen time control. Parents can either set up a daily usage limit or block the screen on one tap with this feature.
- To make sure that your kids are not visiting websites that contain harmful information, you should not miss the Website Filter feature. You can turn on the toggle beside the category you would like to block or add some websites to be blocked.
- Smart Schedule is another useful feature for busy parents. You can use this feature to set up a schedule with different rules to block the apps on your kid's iPhone at different times or locations.
- Parents can also block apps by age rating to avoid kids from using apps that are not for their ages or get obsessed with playing games.
How to set parental controls on iPhone 5 using FamiSafe?
Such iPhone parental controls app makes the premise of securing your children from the subject matters out there that can harm their psychology. It is easy to set up FamiSafe. Here are the steps you would need to take.
- Download FamiSafe from App Store, Google Play, or Amazon App Store and install FamiSafe on both the parent's and kid's device.
- Create an account first to store your rules and settings.
- Log into your account on your kid's device and choose the identity as Kid.
- Enter a nickname for your kid and his/her age.
- Complete the setup with the onscreen directions.
- Get your device and log into the same account, choose the identity as Parent.
- Done! You are free to monitor the usage of your kid's iPhone and set up different rules.
How to set up parental controls on iPhone 5 with Restrictions?
Other than utilizing FamiSafe as an iPhone parental controls app for your device, you can utilize iPhone's native parental control tool - Restrictions. Just read through the following steps!
- You will find iPhone's restriction here: Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Then, you are required to Enable Restrictions. Next, you need to set up a passcode that will then be used to surpass the said restrictions.
- Underneath the Restrictions tab, you will be able to enable/disable the feature of any application installed on your phone.
- Now under the Restrictions tab, an option for Movies, TV shows, etc, will be present. You can simply enter these features and set the respective age limit for your kids. You even have the option of blocking any explicit content on Books as well!
- Besides, you can go to the "Websites" under Restrictions. From here, you can include the sites that you wish to block. You can additionally limit different protection settings like area, contacts, timetable, receiver, and so on the iPhone. You should simply visit the Restrictions settings and tap on the sort of information you wish to limit. From here, you can tap on the "Don't Allow Changes" choice.
- Last but not the least; you can also restrict the Game Center with the iPhone 5 parental controls. There is a section for “Game Center” in the Restrictions tab. There onwards, you can enable/disable multiplayer games, monitor the friends they’re adding online, and record their screens to keep an eye on the content they’re exposed to.
iPhone Parental Control with iOS 12
Apple has surely presented a considerable measure of stunning highlights in iOS 12. With the new and progressed iPhone X parental controls, you can likewise control how your children would utilize their cell phones. Here is a glimpse of the new highlights:
- Screen time – To screen the time your children spend on the gadget. Guardians will get weekly reports and bits of knowledge on how their children have utilized the cell phone.
- Downtime – This is a propelled confinement that would restrict all the optional utilization of the gadget. Amid the downtime, just certain applications (that the guardians have permitted) can be utilized.
- App limit If you think your children are getting dependent on any application then you can essentially restrain its opportunity use on the gadget.
- Content & Privacy – The iOS 12 parental control settings accompany propelled approaches to confine any unequivocal substance on the gadget and point of confinement its protection settings too.
In this age, parents must govern the kind of content that they’re children are exposed to. FamiSafe is one of the most dependable iPhone 5 parental control apps out there in the tech-sphere that helps out with the same. It’s easy to use and gives you the contentment of knowing what your children are up to without being too intrusive. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download FamiSafe and start tracking!