How to Track a Car with GPS for Free
how to track a car with gps for free
If you are looking around to get a simple way to track a car with GPS for free, read the article fully to understand how.
Yes, technology is way more advanced than we can imagine and it has now got to that stage where you can track the movement of your car by yourself. I know when some of us hear the term “track a car with GPS”; it feels like just something seen in movies with high-end technology and super advanced accessories. In fact, tracking of cars is as simple as making use of your mobile phones to know the exact location where your car is and probably where it has been to as well. Don’t worry; relax as we go through how to track a car with GPS for free.
How to track a car with GPS for free?
It is not just an assumption, yes, there are elegant and expensive four-wheel rides which are just as expensive as they are classy. These grade of vehicular beauties often have inbuilt GPS technology amongst other safety-related peripherals and features. Why else would it be all that expensive, I mean no one would want to lose their money in form of a poorly secured car. But how about cars which do not come with this feature? We have to improvise with the available resources at hand, in this case, our smartphones will do the job just perfectly. Although you might most likely need a personal computer or another device with internet access to be able to locate the car in real time.
We will be looking at how to track a car with GPS for free by making use of a mobile app from SpySat. Follow these steps to track your car.
- First of all, you need to go to Google play store to download the car tracking application called SpySat from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.holik.cartracker
- After downloading the app and installing on your Android phone, you need to open an account on https://spysat.eu to be able to continue using the app for tracking
- On spysat page, click on the spysat logo to direct you to the main login page, then click on “New Account” to sign up as a new user.
- In the sign-up page, type in your desired login details and credentials then click on “Create Account” to successfully complete your sign up
- After sign up, you need to “Add Device” to add the mobile phone that will be used as the tracker to the website.
- Go to the mobile phone where the mobile app was downloaded to and log in with your spysat login details.
- Now all you need to do is make sure the mobile device is in the car you wish to track then you can monitor the position of the car from Spysat website.
This method might have a few downsides to it like the mobile app does consume quite a huge amount of energy, so the smartphone need be connected to a power source or it should have a strong enough battery backup. But it is a good enough option to track a car with GPS for free.
FamiSafe - best cell phone tracking app
FamiSafe is one of the best tracking apps that you can possibly come across. It is a program, with a whole lot of amazingly efficient features that helps to facilitate effective monitoring with the least effort. Its programming was done to detail so it can be used by the least geeky enhanced by the beautiful yet user-friendly interface. What more can one ask from a tracking program?
Some of its features include:
GPS Location: This feature makes use of algorithms that help to track a target device by making use of the internet in articulation with GPS technology to locate a device’s exact location on a Map. This tracking with GPS is usually done in real time, that is, it tracks the target device in a synchronized manner as the device moves per time.
Location History: When the programs track a device’s location, it also keeps a detailed record of the history. This history includes details such as where the device has been and at what time it was in that location.
Geofencing: Just as the name of this feature, implies, it creates a virtual geographical boundary or fence. This simply means that the target device is given a location and radius of restricted movement. Whenever it goes out of this geographical locations, an alert would be sent to the monitoring program.
There are several other features of FamiSafe that are used for tracking and monitoring, such as blocking of apps by parents on their children’s phone, checking browser history or even blocking websites. It even offers a restricted schedule of when apps can be opened, how cool is that! This is just to mention a few.
Reliable Smartphone Based Vehicle Tracking
I bet you would agree with me that there is no other better program that can perfectly and actively serve as a reliable smartphone based vehicle tracking tool. With its GPS location feature, you can track the location of your car in real time to know where exactly it is at a particular time.
- Let’s say, for example, your car is in use by someone else, you can monitor where they have visited with your car, you have the right to know that, it is your car after all.
- If the car in question is in use by your children old enough to drive, you can set a Geofencing zone for the car so will get an alert when they go to restricted areas.
- You can also know when they move past where they actually said they were going so you can burst them easily.
FamiSafe offers a reliable experience using their program for a 3 days free trial as well to track a car with GPS for free.
How to track a cell phone using FamiSafe
In order to make use of FamiSafe as a car/cell phone tracking program, you need to install the mobile monitoring app on your smartphone, be it Android or iOS device. The target device would serve as the GPS transmitter to send signals to FamiSafe so you can monitor the car from FamiSafe website app or from another mobile device.
The following steps will tell you how to track a car with GPS for free using FamiSafe.
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on Both Parent and Kid's phones.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
Step 4: FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
FamiSafe is no doubt a powerful and a very effective tracking tool that can be used as a more than a reliable smartphone-based tool for tracking the location of a car in a complete stealth mode. It is fast, easy to use and has a free trial period. It is a very useful tool for parents to keep track of their children’s activities and whereabouts. To ensure that parents have full control of what their wards do on their phones, it is totally worth it.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension