The Most Reliable Parental Control App
FamiSafe lets parents control screen time, track real-time location and detect inappropriate content on kids' devices.
TikTok is a social media platform used by different people of different age groups. It’s not only a video-sharing app but also a marketing platform for many businesses. Even many regular people gain much popularity and make a living just by posting videos to this app.
When you create an account, there will come an option to create your own TikTok bio. You won’t take it seriously at the first time, but if you want to promote your brand using this platform, it’s recommended to think twice before submitting your bio. Good TikTok bios could make it easier to gain followers and get success in becoming a famous TikToker. Here we will introduce you to several tips for optimizing your TikTok bios and the 50 best TikTok bios.
Tips for Optimizing TikTok Bios
1. Describe yourself or the brand
Making a brief introduction for yourself or your brand in bio could help other TikTokers know more about you, then they can make a quick decision about whether follow you or not. It’s like a self-introduction.
While describing your account or brand in your TikTok bio, you need to be very careful. Firstly, introduce yourself in a short but attractive manner and what kind of videos you will create for your followers. Your videos may give them an idea of what your profile looks like, but this isn't enough.
You'll only need a few words in such a case, so make sure you summarize precisely what you want them to know about you.
2. Use Emojis
Emojis are essential for expressing emotions that words cannot. They can help you convey your message more clearly in a short text.
For example: a message with "OK..." may appear like you are not interested in the conversation. But when you use OK… with a smiley emoji, the message will be more gentle and cute. No one won’t like lovely thing in this hard life.
3. Add CTA
Call-to-action can be included in every TikTok bio. It can instruct your followers on what to do next, allow them to interact with you more effectively. It could, for example, include a call to action (CTA) that directs followers to a blog post link, an e-commerce website, or another social media platform like Instagram or YouTube.
4. Use attractive and minimum character
Like other apps, TikTok also has a character limit to describe yourself. You'll have 80 characters to describe yourself. So that’s why you have to use attractive and quality-based words. The use of emoji in your bio is also helpful in this way.
5. Add a link in your bio
On TikTok, there is an option to add a link in your bio, which could help you promote your other pages. You could also make sure of this feature to make your TikTok account be more convincing if you have a lot of followers on other platforms already.
Here are the specific steps to add a link to your bio:
1. Open your TikTok App
2. Once you have opened your profile, click on the three dots on the top right right-hand corner
3. Open Manage account
4. Then switch to a pro account
5. After that, click on Business, and select your business category. After that, Edit your profile, go to the 'add your website,' and type the URL in the given box.
50 Best TikTok Bios You Can't Miss
1. Only one like could turn me around a bad day.
2. Like me or lie to me that you like me
3. I’m not the best, but I will do my best
4. Never do anything for free at which you are good enough to make earning.
5. TikTok Bio is still loading..
6. It is just the beginning bro
7. Every lesson makes you better
8. Every ambitious move is a gamble
9. Nothing is more rewarding than fighting for a winning cause.
10. No one can survive in this world without any help from others. No one
11. There is nothing in the world more powerful than a good story
12. Never be so stupid
13. Sometimes strength is terrible
14. Fear is a marvelous thing
15. It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine
16. You'll never understand me because your IQ level is low
17. Stay strong, stay positive
18. Sshh… I’m coming
19. It’s OK if you don’t like me, not everyone has good taste
20. If nothing goes right…. try going left!
21. I‘m cooler than you since you’re hotter than me.
22. Don't belittle your dreams because you will wake up to them soon enough!
23. If you learn from defeat, you haven't lost
24. Nothing shakes the smiling heart
25. I don’t know where I am going, but I’m on my way
26. Making an attempt to be a rainbow in someone's cloud
27. Finally, reality triumphs over your fantasies.
28. I'm busy, but you're doing something worthwhile.
29. The thermometer isn't the only thing in the world with degrees that aren't based on brain.
30. When I tried to be normal, I had the worst two minutes of my life.
31. You may like me because I am really intelligent.
32. I'm cool, but global warming has turned me into hot.
33. Even the ocean is envious of me since I'm so deep.
34. Life is a pool, and I intend to swim in it.
35. I'm not particularly bright; I just wear glasses.
36. Grace has come to us via faith. Beautiful.
37. Keeping things simple and having no regrets in life.
38. Be true to yourself. Everyone else has already taken your place.
39. Remember to savor the moments that can't be communicated in words,"
40. The best memories are forged on wild nights
41. "Massive success is the best kind of retaliation."
42. Don't wait for society to tell you that you can be yourself.
43. Because it's no fun to give up, I believe in making the impossible attainable.
44. My dreams became my vision, and my vision became my reality.
45. My expectations are high, as are my heels.
46. Smart and powerful. Silly. This is a true gentleman.
47. I'm not perfect, but stories are usually great when there's a little bit of flaw.
48. Your greatest teacher is your most recent blunder.
49. Take good care of your body; it's the only home you have.
50. Because life is short, I'm smiling while I still have all of my teeth.
Wondershare FamiSafe—An excellent tool to remotely check your kids' Tiktok history
It is an app especially designed for parents to remotely control their kids’ devices. With this app, parents could check what kind of videos and which TikTokers they’ve watched on TikTok, no need to get access to the kids’ devices. What’s more, you can check where your kids have been and where they are located in real time.
Once it shows that your kids have spent lots of time surfing online, parents could block the device or the specific app with one simple tap. To relief parents from endless worries, FamiSafe supports setting scheduled screen time on kids’ devices to avoid overuse and tech addiction. In overall, it’s an almighty assistant that could help parents remotely monitor their kids’ activities.
Wondershare FamiSafe - The Most Reliable Parental Control App
5,481,435 people have signed up.
Location Tracking & Geo-fencing
App Blocker & Web Filtering
Screen Time Control
Smart Parental Control Setting
Block In-app Purchase