Top 10 best free phone monitoring apps for Android and iPhone
free phone monitoring app
- Child Monitoring Apps
- Snapchat Monitoring
- How to monitor Snapchat for free?
- How to monitor Snapchat on iPhone for free?
- How to monitor Snapchat remotely or without their phone
- Useful ways to monitor Snapchat without jailbreak
- Snapchat tracker how to track on your kids Snapchat
- Use Snapchat tracker to track on your kids' Snapchat
- How can parents monitor Snapchat？
- Other Tips of Child Monitoring
Today’s generation is hugely different. Gone are the days when we only used to have landline phones to speak to our loved ones. Now, we have mobile phones, and teens as young as 15 and 16 also have smartphones of their own. Parents do allow their children to use smartphones as well so that they can gain more knowledge. Cell phones, if used correctly, can become highly beneficial. Kids of today like to remain in touch with their friends 24x7 too, and this is the best device to stay in touch with them. Plus, it helps parents as well to know about their kid’s whereabouts.
Since your child always remains glued to their mobile phone, it becomes necessary for the parents to keep an eye on what they are doing with their mobile phones. This is why you need a free phone monitoring app, which will give you complete details about their mobile phone activity. If you are also worried about your child’s continuous mobile phone usage, then these top ten free mobile phone monitoring apps for Android and iPhone will help you to monitor your child’s mobile phone.
Five free phone monitoring apps for Android
1. FamiSafe Phone Monitoring
FamiSafe is a product of Wondershare and one of the best Android monitoring apps. You can visit the Play Store to download this app. This application will help you to maintain the harmony between you and your child. FamiSafe is loaded with many features, which will allow you to protect your kids and also monitor their daily activities. You can try the 3-day free trial.
- This app notifies you when someone uses an offensive word. Along with this, you can add offensive words as well to receive alerts and keep them protected from cyberbullying.
- You can track real-time location as well to monitor their whereabouts. You will get to know about their place in real-time.
- Mobile phones can become highly addictive, but with FamiSafe, you can check which apps are making your child stay awake all night long and block them.
- FamiSafe also allows you to block websites as well. There are many harmful contents available on the internet, which are not healthy for your child.
- With the screen time report, you will understand what your child does with the mobile phone and also lock their phone when they should study and sleep.
- Extremely easy to use and operate
- Advanced real-time tracking technology
- 3-day free trial app
- We couldn’t find any cons yet.
Another popular Android monitoring app is mSpy. This parental control app is reliable and sturdy as well. You use it to track messages, emails, and more. You can do remote monitoring without worrying about anything. Use it to know what they do with their mobile phone, block apps, get real-time tracking information, and more.
- You can use it on any browser
- The download and installation process is quick and easy.
- There is no need to root any device, as well.
- You can monitor many applications
- It can export data easily, create backups, and store data as well.
- You can block websites and calls as well.
- Many plans to choose from, which creates confusion
- It doesn’t have a call recording feature.
Spyic is the third reliable Android parental control app, which you can try. You don’t need to root any device to install it. This app will let you track GPS location; you can browse the history, track messages, call history, WhatsApp messages, and more.
- It has a Keylogger feature, which will let you hack passwords.
- You can capture screenshots.
- Record calls remotely without any trouble.
- Spyic comes along with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- You can track your kid’s location.
- This app deletes itself from the target’s mobile phone while monitoring.
- The set-up process is quite lengthy.
- You need to download this app on the target device.
4. iKey Monitor
iKey Monitor is a parental control app, specially designed for Android users. With this application, you can record calls, check messages, track their GPS location, and also get browsing history details as well.
- iKey Monitor can fully track SMS trails, call logs, as well as e-mails
- Keylogging feature is available in different languages.
- Keystroke feature available for all apps
- A free demo download feature to get acquainted with all the functions
- You can capture screenshots.
- This is an undetectable app.
- The iOS version has better features than the Android one.
FlexiSpy is a proper phone monitoring app that is available for Android users. You can use it to track SMSs, calls, and also WhatsApp messages as well. You can also use it to track two cell phones at once.
- Track live calls and get to know who your child is talking to
- No jail-breaking needed.
- Instant Message Tracking feature works exceptionally.
- You can track messages and contacts on the target’s device easily.
- You can take screenshots of messages and calls without letting the target know.
- It is not free software, and the price is costly.
- Blocking unknown numbers remotely is not possible.
Five free phone monitoring apps for iPhone
Cocospy is a robust and free parental control app for iPhone users. This application will let you track your kid’s activities efficiently. You can follow live calls, record calls, and also keep an eye on your child with a camera.
- Real-time location tracking is available.
- Record live calls, track call logs and check social media-related files.
- Come with a password hacking feature
- This app notifies and alerts you when your child is under threat.
- Customer support service could be better
- Very expensive
Qustodio is a user-friendly parental control application, and you can download it on your iPhone. This is quite a worthy app to monitor your child’s activity on their mobile phone. If you have functional internet connectivity, then you can use this app.
- You can monitor multiple children's accounts.
- This application gives detailed information.
- Easy to use and download time is short.
- You can easily manage multiple accounts.
- It is costly.
- Doesn’t have a geo-fencing feature.
3. Net Nanny Phone Monitoring
Net Nanny Phone Monitoring can be used to monitor multiple devices at once. If you feel that your child is going in the wrong direction, then control their mobile phone activity. Here are some of its features.
- Robust web filtering features to keep your child away from wrong and harmful sites.
- App blocking features work like magic and protect your child from trying addictive games and different social media apps.
- User-friendly interface and simple to use.
- Comes with setting up age-based profiles as well.
- No geofencing features.
- The screen time feature is missing.
4. Norton Family Premier
Norton has come up with a safe and secure parental control application, Norton Family Premier. This app is available for iOS users. You can check apps and filter everything to block dangerous apps and websites to keep your child safe.
- Reliable parental control app.
- The Live-location Tracking option is available. </ul
- You can block unknown numbers, as well as spam contacts
- You can configure settings.
- If the sites are unsupported, then the app can’t block HTTPS sites.
- You can block contacts in the destination phone.
The last parental control app for iPhone users is PhoneSheriff. This one is a proper cell phone monitoring application, which will allow you to monitor different devices. This phone is typically designed for you to track your kid’s text messages.
- It can protect your child from spyware resources
- PhoneSheriff comes along with a built-in camera function to snoop anyone.
- This app comes with a photo editor feature too.
- You can monitor the browsing history of your child.
- Track your child in real-time.
- The installation process is quite long and time-consuming.
Even though we have given you ten best free phone monitoring apps, we will still recommend you to try FamiSafe once. You get all the robust features, and this application provides you with a 3-days free trial option too. It is time to take care of your child because a lot is going on in the dark web. Keep them safe and protected and know what they are doing with their mobile phones. We understand that children don’t like it at all when you spy on them; however, sometimes when things go out of control, parental control apps are the only way out.
Do speak to your child about the dangers that they can be threatened with and why they must talk to their parents because ultimately, it’s the parents who can take care of them.