Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
"How can I monitor my child's text messages on iPhone?" Most parents will be contemplating this. Since the start of this decade, chatting and social platforms have hooked many. Children will spend too much time on their phones because of this. This might be a concern for every parent. Monitoring your child is completely legal then why not try iPhone monitoring apps, let alone the ability to monitor text messages, they have got fantastic features and amazing perks. What’s more is that parents can monitor their children whenever and wherever they are.
Are you doubtful of their activities, then read ahead to know about the 10 best iPhone monitoring apps to consider?
10 iPhone Monitoring Softwares parents need to know
1. FamiSafe iPhone Monitoring
This is the best iPhone monitoring software that keeps you in the loop of what your child is doing. FamiSafe has got nice features. To get and use the app, parents may download it from their official website and install it on both their phone and the child’s phone. There is a free trial period of the app that will give you access to try out all the apps features.
- GPS Location History and Tracking
- Geographical Fencing
- App Blocking and Restriction
- Screen Time and Activity Control Settings
- Internet Content Filtering and Web History
Steps to monitor child's iPhone with FamiSafe
Download, install and launch the app.
Select any one of the devices (yours or your child’s), register the account under the FamiSafe app and then log in.
After logging in, select whose device the app is to be used on or operated from. That is whether the child or parent.
On Child’s device - Agree to the End User License Agreement and proceed to select the device OS, for this case iOS.
Now, connect the devices, that is the child’s phone and the parent’s phone.
You will now have access to the app’s dashboard. To use a certain feature, locate the key features option.
Here, select which key feature you would like to go with, say to use the app blocker, proceed as follows. Select the key feature, then choose if to block it or set a time limit to the app usage.
- The app has an intuitive, intricate and clear interface.
- Screen time management and parental control
- Child device app control facility
- You can access basic services for free
- The app cannot monitor calls, contacts and text messages.
- One must register and have a membership account to use the app.
FamiSafe costs $9.9/month.
2. Spyzie for iPhone Monitoring
Spyzie offers you the best when it comes to iPhone monitoring. One of the best function is that it enables you to view call logs, contacts, and text messages, not only from the message app but also from other social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. It also has got an interesting feature that is the keylogger that collects all input information. Spyzie has some good features and is compatible with both Android and iPhone.
- Real-Time GPS Location Tracking and History
- Geofencing abilities
- Activity Monitor and App Blocker
- Intelligent Scheduler and Screen Time Control
- Web Filtering and History
- One can use the app to check on call logs and text messages.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android.
- Has got a sleek dashboard.
- One must purchase the app to use it. It’s a bit expensive.
- Deleted data cannot be retrieved.
Spyzie costs $39.99/month
3. mSpy iPhone Monitoring
mSpy is among the well structured iPhone monitoring apps with an intricate design and versatile features. The features comprise functions such as the ability to monitor calls and text messages even multimedia messages, keylogger functions, GPS Location and many more. The app is available for iPhone and has a delightful interface.
- Calls, Text, Calendar, and Files monitoring
- Location Tracking and History
- Keylogger functions
- App usage monitoring and restriction ability
- Screen Time Control ability
- Instant notifications
- Has a lite version
- User-friendly dashboard.
- It’s a bit costly.
- To enjoy full perks, one must purchase the premium membership.
mSpy cost $29.99/month
This as a great iPhone monitoring app. With many diverse features, FamilyTime also ensures family and child safety with parameters to keep off intruders or leaking of any information, not even to the support staff. What’s more, the app can be used and controlled remotely as well as give administrator privileges to any guardian you allow to monitor your child. Whether your partner, a babysitter or grandparent.
- Phone logs and SMS monitoring
- Flexible and Remote-Control ability
- App Blocking and restrictions
- Internet Content Filtering and History
- Screen Time Control
- Has a remote-control feature
- Administrator privileges can be shared
- Ensure information security with secured servers
- One requires a membership to use the app
- Limited web tracking
Family Time costs $2.25/month
iPhone monitoring with Pumpic is simple, with the use of a streamlined control panel to monitor your kid(s). The app has features that are up-to-date and remarkable. Such as the emergency alerts function. It also easy to install and run.
- Monitor phone calls, SMS, calendar and media files
- Location Tracking and Geo-fencing
- Web Content Filtering and History
- Activity Monitor
- App Restriction and Blocking
- Emergency alert function
- Ability to monitor text messages
- Simple and Light app
- The app may be slow regarding the internet speed
- One may get insufficient chat monitoring depending on the device
Pumpic costs $39.95/month
6. TeenSafe iPhone Monitoring Software
TeenSafe is a good choice as an iPhone monitoring software. In addition to the exciting features, it has got secured data sharing, via encryption using the SSL and NIST encryption specifications. The privacy between the parent and child is ensured and the parent can monitor the child safely and legally.
- GPS Location
- Incoming and outgoing call log and text monitoring
- App Restriction
- Smart Scheduling and Restriction
- Privacy is highly maintained
- Has a free trial period
- Data encryption abilities
- No emergency alert function
- Customer Support is not all round (24/7)
TeenSafe costs $9.95/month
With good monitoring features comes MobiStealth, an iPhone monitoring software. The app is designed for a range of uses including monitoring employees. The prices are fair, starting from as low as $0.50/day. The app is easy to use and lightweight.
- Monitor calls and messages
- App Blocking and Restriction
- Screen Time Control
- Remote-Control ability
- Internet filtering and History
- 24/7 customer support
- Can be used for business
- Has reasonably fair prices
- Contains Ads
- Slow restart and refresh
MobiStealth costs $59.99/month
This is a good iPhone monitoring software to manage your child’s phone usage, giving preferences to customized management on different devices or general settings to multiple users. OurPact comes with different membership plans including a free plan.
- Blocks Apps
- Location History
- Monitor Activities
- Scheduled Screen Time Usage
- Supports multiple devices
- The app is easy to use
- It has got a clear control panel
- Has a free plan
- No call log and text messages monitoring
- The free plan has limited features.
OurPact costs $6.99/month
9. Norton Family
Besides the security package, you can be sure that Norton Family will ensure the best in iPhone monitoring. In coordination with Norton Security Premium and its tool, the Norton Family Parental Control app has great features to monitor your child safely. It also incorporates such features as, tracking and understanding online tendencies.
- Monitor Online Activity
- Track Location
- Set Screen Time Limits
- Track Online Habits
- Set App usage
- Powerful app
- Executes in co-ordination with Norton Security Premium and its features
- Prompt notifications
- Lacks phone calls and text messages monitoring
- No in-app screenshots ability.
Norton Family costs $49.99/month
This is an iOS exclusive software. It has got many features too. Footprints have a motion tracking feature that is automated and will track the phone’s movement whenever set in motion. The software has a free trial period. It is also diverse and may be used together with friends or for business
- Receive Notifications instantly
- Monitor Location History
- Geo-restrict and fence locations
- Track Real-Time Location
- Motion Sensor and Tracking ability
- It’s affordable
- Can be used for business
- No call and SMS monitoring ability
- No App Blocker
- No Screen Time Control
Footprints cost $3.99/year
So, why don’t you make use of these iPhone monitoring apps and have an easy way to monitor and observe your child’s habits. If you ask us, we would highly recommend FamiSafe and Spyzie as these are the topmost monitoring software to keep your child safe even remotely.
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on Youtube
- Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Free iPhone Parental Monitoring
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Internet Monitoring Software for Parents
- Baby Monitor
- Monitor Child's iPhone
- Check Private Browsing History on Android
- Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer