The List YouTubers that parents can share with their kids.
parents can share with their kids
Smartphones have become one of the unavoidable devices nowadays. We need a smartphone for everything. From buying dresses to watch the map while driving, we need it everywhere. However, there are some unavoidable adverse effects of mobile and internet. And kids, if not been checked regularly, might fall for these traps. YouTube serves as an excellent opportunity for those who want to learn, but it has a lot of explicit contents in it at the same time, which is harmful or inappropriate for kids. The contents can make kids fall for them, and then they become prey of the cyberbullying or cybercrime. So, here is a list of kid YouTubers that parents can share with their kids. You don’t have to worry about these kid friendly YouTubers ever.
The top 10 famous kid YouTubers that are kid friendly:
There are a lot of contents on YouTube. And your kids should avoid some of the explicit contents there. Here is a list of top 10 Kid friendly YouTubers that are safe for your kids.
- Stampylonghead, aka Stampy Cat:
- Iballisticsquid, aka Squid Nugget:
- Atlantic Craft:
- Little Leah:
- Poalo Soares Jr.:
- Minecraft Universe:
Mr Stampy Cat is one of those great kid YouTubers who post kid friendly contents on YouTube. It mainly narrates over the “lets play” videos. Mr Cat uploads new Minecraft videos every other day. Though he did not start to be a kids YouTuber once he realized that most of his audiences are kids, he became kid friendly. He changed and became a kid channel after episode 19.
Squid Nugget is the best buddy of Mr Stampy Cat. They have featured in some of the Squid Nugget videos together. Squid Nugget is also a British cartoon, and it always makes sure to make the kids laugh but never share inappropriate content. His videos also are mainly videos like “Lets Play” with some occasional modes and challenges. You can also check out Squiddy Sundays to watch his fun and random videos.
Litanah is a fun-loving YouTuber with a bit of education, and his videos are good for kids. Sometimes, however, his tests are not the most accurate scientific protocols. But they surely encourage curiosity and creativity. Well, the name of his YouTube channel is not ‘Silly Science”, and fortnite fans can also find their regular podcast on his channel too.
It is hard not to admit that kids roam over YouTube and does not spend time over Minecraft videos. And a good portion of them is mainly for kids ranging from seven to twelve years of age. Atlantic Craft includes amazing videos where three different players compete to come up with the best build. These videos are almost about everything that kids may like to enjoy. The channel also features silly RP or story style videos that kids enjoy a lot.
NightFoxx is on this list just because they promote co-op activities and teamwork through their videos. Kids need to learn these kinds of activities. The contents of this channel are very energetic. However, a sigh of relief for the parents as the YouTuber does not use any inappropriate language. Therefore, the kids are not going to learn those contents in the excitement of the game.
Just like Atlantic craft Little Leah offers multiple gaming videos, and those are mainly Minecraft and Roblox. Leah mainly plays with her husband, Donny. They do things like competing over who will be building the best treehouse or such things. They also upload some general vlogs as well. But all of their contents are family friendly. They act cute while playing together, and the videos have a happy vibe.
TanqR is also a channel focusing mainly on families. TanqR is recently started playing with his dad. And it is a Roblox channel. The channel is a little broad. It is also a very energetic gaming channel, Of course. And it is also a kid friendly channel.
This Roblox channel is a bit chilly. Phoeberry is not a very over reactor kind of. However, she gets excited, really when she comes across new contents or some other shiny things. Keeping the exploring the world contents aside, Phoeberry mainly does things like dressing up like a Santa or gets up to some light merrymaking. She also tries sneaking into another player’s house and waits to see if someone notice her and give them presents. It is also quite a fun channel.
The self-described father, husband, gamer and entrepreneur offers family-friendly videos. The videos such as let’s play tutorials in a kind and a straightforward style. These videos are best for the younger kids, new players and families who want to enjoy together. You can check out Soares’ how to survive and thrive tutorials. He is one of those rarest YouTubers who has bothered to have his content rated for different families. Thus, you can be sure about no mature contents on his channel.
Charming TrueMU (real name: Jason Probst) hosts this channel. He is one of the best kid YouTubers. It is a channel that is completely jam-packed with different adventure maps, mini-games, parkour maps and some original electronic songs for download. He often also spirit games to play against advanced Minecraft players in a group that is called the Team Crafted. However, these contents are for all ages.
So, these are kid friendly YouTubers we suggest for your child.
How to know whether kid’s YouTube is safe?
However, there are a lot of kid friendly YouTubers who are trying to make YouTube safer for kids, but you never know when and from where does an explicit content appears. As a parent, thus, you should be very careful if Kid’s YouTube is safe for your kids or not.
Here are three different ways to make kid’s YouTube safer for your child.
- Turn off Search:
- Set a custom passcode:
- Different Parental Apps:
YouTube Kids let the kids search contents by talking or by speaking. But if they can search by themselves, chances are they will come across some inappropriate contents along with some good kid friendly YouTubers. The search option broadens the reach of your kids. You can disable the search function to make a smaller fraction available for kids. And as per Google’s algorithm, the kids will be recommended with a smaller fraction of videos. To close search option, click on the lock icon in the lower right, enter a passcode and tap on the settings. Then enter your kid’s profile and toggle to search settings. Set up separate profiles for your kids.
To enter in the settings, you have to enter a four-digit passcode. You can do that by entering the numbers on the parents only screen. On this screen, you will get a set my passcode option. Use this to process to prevent children from re-enabling search.
Many parental control applications are available in the play store and in the Apple store that might help you to monitor your kid’s activities on YouTube. You can check if they are searching for some kid YouTubers or some other contents that may be inappropriate for them. With these applications, you will be able to monitor the other activities on their mobile phone too.
Famisafe: one of the most downloaded parental control App-
It is a parental control app that helps to monitor your child’s phone activities. Famisafe aids to fetch details of targeted devices such as their web activities and uses of various apps. Parents can conclude what their kids are turning into. In addition to that, maintaining the geofence of the monitored device is another amazing feature.
YouTube Content Detection:
YouTube content detection is a great feature that FamiSafe offers on iOS. With this special feature, you will able to know if Your kids are searching for kid YouTubers or any explicit content or inappropriate contents on YouTube. You can also set alerts for what they are searching, and if you find out that your kids are frequently searching for inappropriate content, you can talk with them.
Explicit Content and Suspicious Photos detection:
Explicit Content and Suspicious photos detection for android is another great feature included in FamiSafe for android. If your kids are searching for something else like explicit content rather than what they should, you can find that out. You can also have your list of words, and you will receive an alert for those words. You can also check the downloaded photos from your kid’s phone.
So, FamiSafe overall is a great app to have a close eye on your kid’s activities on the internet world, particularly YouTube. Check out the app on Play Store and on Apple Store too and keep an eye on your kids’ online activities.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review