10 Best Phones Monitoring Apps Parents Can't-Miss
monitor phone activity
- Parent Monitoring Tips
- Monitoring Apps
- Social Media Parental Control
The evolution of smartphones and online software technologies like social media and addictive games have made the present generation of kids go so crazy that they even forget to eat and sleep on time. Parents struggle a lot in terms of controlling their kids and thus fall short in monitoring their activities. Are you one of them who is facing the same problem? Worried about your kid’s future and seeking a solution to keep them from the evil side of smartphones and technology?
Well, why should you worry when technology has given you the boon with various phone monitoring apps or cell phone monitoring software that will help you in keeping an eye on your kid? Hence, to make it easy for you, we have listed the top phone monitoring apps and software. Take a look at it and make use of them today.
Top 10 phone monitoring apps and software
FamiSafe is excellent software from the house of Wondershare that helps in maintaining family welfare and in ensuring safe usage of smartphones by both adults and kids. It is uploaded with numerous features and functionalities for protecting and monitoring your kids' day-to-day activities on Android devices. Hence FamiSafe is recognized as the best parental control software and cell phone monitoring app and software of 2020 by its valuable customers.
Features of FamiSafe:
- Live location and location history are available in FamiSafe that helps in knowing where your kid is present.
- It helps to restrict your kid from reaching and crossing a certain border fixed by you with the Geo-fence feature.
- With the help of the App Blocker and Web Filter feature, you can block harmful applications and websites.
- Monitor and track text messages on main social media apps and detect porn photos on phone galleries.
- Block dangerous YouTube videos and channels from kids' watch history on the YouTube app.
- Simple and easy in operation.
- Advanced GPS tracking technology.
- Automatic screen control techniques.
- Use machine learning models to detect suspicious photos.
- Doesn't support Mac.
2. Spyic Monitoring App
Next to FamiSafe, comes Spyic, the second-best activity monitoring software and app that helps in providing information like call history, browsing history, messages, media files, WhatsApp messages, chats and photos on your kid’s phone. It is compatible with all devices like Android and iOS and a single Spyic account is enough to start monitoring your kid.
Features of Spyic:
- Easy user interface and simple operation.
- With the GPS feature, you can track the real-time location of your kid.
- With a smart schedule technique, you can lock and unlock your kid’s phone from your remote location.
- Spyic operates in stealth mode so your kid will not know that he/she is being monitored.
- The app deletes itself automatically from the destination phone.
- You can take screenshots of recorded call logs remotely.
- The trial version comes with limited features.
- Once the data in the dashboard is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
3. mSpy Mobile Monitoring
mSpy is reliable for both Android and iOS devices. As its name suggests, mSpy is one of the phone monitoring apps that helps to follow your kid and check their activities and report to you. You can now manage the incoming calls/outgoing calls from your kid’s phone, read the multimedia files, text messages, and keep track of your kids' location.
Features of mSpy:
- You can not only manage calls in destination phones but can also block unknown spam and fraud number automatically.
- Acts as an effective KeyLogger.
- mSpy has an invisible mode of operation.
- User-friendly interface with ease of use.
- Allows access to live location, calls, contacts, internet browsing, contacts, and apps usage of Destination phone.
- The live call recording feature is unavailable.
- You cannot lock or unlock the destination phone automatically.
4. ESET Parental control
ESET parental control sets as one of the best phone monitoring apps that monitor your kid regularly and helps them to be under your control but with the freedom that is necessary for them at a particular age. With the help of ESET parental control, you can ensure that your kid uses their smartphone and Internet connectivity in a useful manner.
Features of ESET Parental control:
- You can set certain time limits for usage of certain apps and when the time exceeds, the apps will be closed automatically.
- With the help of the Application guard and Web guard feature, you can filter the apps and websites that can and cannot be accessed by your kids based on their age.
- SOS button, geo-fencing and GPS location tracking are some of the additional features of ESET parental control.
- Can filter web content
- Manage device apps
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
- Messages and chats on social media networks cannot be monitored.
- The screen lock feature is unavailable.
5. FlexiSpy Monitoring
Cross-platform phone monitoring is the specialty of the FlexiSpy phone monitoring app that helps to track and monitor your kid’s phone activities such as calls, SMS and WhatsApp chats. One of the interesting characters of FlexiSpy is that you can track two cell phones at the same time with GPS location and a free mobile viewer app.
Features of FlexiSpy:
- You can intercept and interrupt live calls too.
- Compatible with Android and no jail-breaking needed for iPhone also.
- Proves to be an expert in checking instant messaging.
- Provides access to messages and contacts on the destination phone.
- Takes screenshots of calls and messages remotely.
- It is not free software or app and carries a charge.
- You cannot block unknown numbers remotely.
6. Spyera Phone Monitoring
Here comes a new era in phone monitoring called Spyera that helps to monitor your kid’s activities keenly. Spyera allows you to intercept live calls, live call monitoring, live call recording, and monitor your kid with a camera. It supports both Windows and Mac devices and alerts you in the control panel.
Features of Spyera:
- Helps in real-time location tracking.
- WhatsApp chats, call logs and social media-related files can be accessed.
- You can hack the password with the password Grabber technique.
- You will be notified and alerted with the help of the control panel.
- No live customer service or support is provided.
- Not preferred by many users as it’s quite expensive.
7. Qustodio Cell Phone Monitoring
Qustodio is our next phone monitoring app on the list that is proved to be user-friendly and effective parental control software by its users. It proves to be a worthy application to monitor your kid’s phone activities. Qustodio is compatible with all types of mobile devices and is reliable with PC connectivity.
Features of Qustodio:
- Qustodio helps in monitoring multiple mobile devices and accessing multiple children's accounts too.
- The detailed information regarding call and text messages.
- Ease of use with simplified dashboard and account settings.
- Helps in managing multiple users.
- Qustodio is expensive software with a charge of $55 yearly.
- It lacks the Geo-fencing feature.
8. Net Nanny Phone Monitoring
Net Nanny phone monitoring app is used for monitoring multiple mobile devices. It is useful for all types of web-based actions starting from filters to browsing tips and guidelines. Overall, Net Nanny is the best application to monitor your kid’s web usage method and in restricting them when they go wrong.
Features of Net Nanny:
- Acts as the best profanity web filter that blocks bad sites and allows access to useful sites only.
- Effective App blocking feature to safeguard kids from addictive games and social media pages.
- Best user interface and simple operation.
- Helps in setting up age-based profiles.
- Lacks in geo-fencing and time-setting features.
- Time limit restriction based on app usage feature is unavailable.
9. Norton Family Premier
Norton Family Premier phone monitoring app is highly recommended for its web safety-related features intended for smartphone browsing purposes. Based on the age group, you can use filter options to block unwanted websites and allow access to career and education-based sites.
Features of Norton Family Premier:
- Reliable with all types of mobile devices and iOS-based devices.
- Live-location tracking with GPS access.
- Allows you to block unknown numbers and spam contacts.
- Configuration and settings alterations are easy.
- For unsupported browsers, it cannot block HTTPS sites.
- Contacts cannot be blocked in the destination phone.
If you require a cell phone monitoring software that can help you in monitoring multiple mobile devices, then PhoneSheriff is the most suitable one for your requirement. It is especially intended for monitoring the text messages on your kid’s phone. PhoneSheriff not only monitors your kid’s activities but also protects them from spyware resources.
Features of PhoneSheriff:
- PhoneSheriff has a built-in camera that has the ability to snoop your kid.
- Photo editor options are available.
- Allows to you monitor browsing history.
- Real-time location tracking and app-time limit settings options are available.
- The installation process takes a long time.
I am sure that these phone monitoring apps and parental control software will help you in taking care of your kid, thus helping you to maintain your family's welfare. “For a better future of your kids tomorrow, take a simple step today” with the help of the above-listed cell phone monitoring software.