How to Remote Control Android Phone from PC without Rooting
Control Android from PC
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
For a long time, remotely control of Android phone from PC always required rooting. However, times and technology have changed and you can now control an Android phone from PC without rooting.
Though this is written to breakdown how to control an Android phone from PC, the primary intention of it is to tell you that you can have more control. Be it is your phone, or that of a loved one, sometimes more control is better, especially more so for the children. Privacy is now an issue that everyone worries about, but no group of people have more potential for greatness, and at the same time so big an opportunity to miss it all; drugs and gangs all too common, malicious sites, exposure to violence, pornography, you name it, all at the swipe of their screen, or a click.
About 82% of the world smartphone population runs on Android, so chances are you'll get an Android phone for yourself, or your loved one, or your children. Keeping control of Android phone from your PC will be much easier, without getting much into technicalities. All you need is ApowerMirror, and you'll have remote control over any Android phone from your PC, without rooting.
Remote Control Android Phone from PC
Is that even possible in the first place? Yes, it is, and a simple reason why you would choose to control an Android from PC would be; convenience, minimum fuss.
Whether at home or work, your PC just needs to be fired up and the ApowerMirror application launched. Then you will have a watchful eye, and control on an Android phone, from your PC directly. A phone needs constant attention; picking up, swiping, inconvenient screen timeouts, notifications, and password/pattern input, this can be very distracting, especially during working hours.
Children can be very mischievous when they think no one is watching, or around them. With ApowerMirror, you won't have to invade their room or space at every pang from your instincts, just check on your screen and remote control their Android from PC.
You will be everywhere, without having to go everywhere, that is convenience.
Let's see how remote control of Android phones from your PC, without rooting, has been made simple and very user friendly.
How to Remote Control Android Phone from PC without Rooting
This is the easy part, all you need is the app: ApowerMirror. There are two ways to install and use this app.
1. Going through USB:
Step 1. On the Android phone, go to Settings > Developer Options, and turn On USB Debugging.
Step 2. Using a USB Cable, connect the Android phone to your PC, validate "Always allow from this computer", then click "OK", for any prompts that pop-up, asking you to permit USB Debugging.
Step 3. Give a moment for the app to install *automatically to your phone, after which a notification will pop up. Tap on "START NOW", and your android phone will be mirrored on your PC display, and you can now remote control your Android phone from your PC, without rooting.
*Some phones may require a manual installation of the app. It's not a daunting task, get the android app here.
2. Going through Wi-Fi:
Step 1. Make sure your PC and Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2. Download the ApowerMirror app for Android, from the Google Play Store.
Step 3. Run the app after installation on your phone, and tap on the Mirror icon to search for available devices, your PC should show up, with the name "Apowersoft" attached to its name. Tap "START NOW", and within moments, you'll be able to remote control your android from PC.
***Your Android phone must be running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop), or higher, for you to be able to control your Android phone from your PC.
To start the remote control of an Android phone, from your PC, you must first connect it via USB cable, to the PC. Wi-Fi can be used after this initial connection.
ApowerMirror is the most complete monitoring and control tool for Android phones on the market, and lets you;
- Sync your app data.
- Control your android phone from your PC.
- Record audio and video of your phone activities.
- Send messages from your phone, using your PC.
- Take screenshots.
- Receive notifications to your phone directly on your PC.
It is also very versatile, being compatible with both Windows (7,8,10), and Mac (OS 10.9 or higher) Operating Systems, and a variety of Android phones makers.
The app gives you control of up to three android phones simultaneously.
Now you can control your Android device right from the comfort of your PC, and you don't even need to know what rooting is.
How to block apps on Android phone remotely?
Sometimes, you need to keep a protective eye on your children, else they fall prey to the ills of the internet and online world.
FamiSafe is the best there is at monitoring and tracking smartphone activity. It works on Android, iOS and Kindle Fire devices. Used in over 234 countries, and with over 13 awards, FamiSafe is always striving for perfection, to give you the control and peace of mind you deserve.
Within solution options, FamiSafe offers the following services:
- Real-time Location Tracking & Location History: These two features make it possible for you to learn where you kids have been and where they are right now.
- Activity Report & App Blocker: Get to know what your kids are up to with their devices and block inappropriate app.
- Browser History and Website Filter: Worrying about your kids are visiting unhealthy websites on their mobile device? With these two features, it is easy to track their online behavior and block inappropraite content.
- Explicit Content Detection: FamiSafe supports moitoring up to 7+ social media's message. It will alert parents when sensitive words are detected so that parents can take necessary measures to protect their childern from cyberbullying or other online threats.
- Flexible Remote Control & Personalization Setting
One of FamiSafe's most used, and efficient tools, is the App Blocker, which allows you to remotely block the certain app from being used on the monitored device.
To block apps on Android devices remotely, all you have to do is:
1. Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
2. Register a FamiSafe account within the App.
3. Make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
4. Connect and monitor kid's phone from the parent's phone using Famisafe. FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, and more. You can start your control now! On the control panel, you can scroll down to the "App Block" option, and then decide what to do with an installed app.
5. Another powerful solution tool is the Screen Time tool, which lets you set time restrictions on monitored devices, making sure no one is on their phone or internet for longer than they are supposed to be. This is a rundown of how to proceed.
To remote control an Android from PC is not only possible, but has never been so efficient and user friendly, whether for personal purposes or protective reasons.
Your life will be so much easier and safer, with us in it.