Best Parental Apps for Android Phones and Tablets
parental app for android phone
The modern mobile age is luring digital dangers in your home, which you might not be aware of! The danger might take away your child’s youth. Today every member of the young generation owns a smartphone and knows how to use them better than the parents. They might be addicted to some activities on the mobile that you may be unaware. This situation is particularly challenging for both the parents and the child. Parental app for the android phone is a magical solution that aid in controlling your child’s activities and keep them safe from the harmful web contents.
What are the parental controls?
Parental controls are the special features that allow the parents to restrict the screen time of television, mobile phones, computers, and other devices for the children. This feature is applicable to keep the children away from viewing contents which are not suitable for their age. Parental controls filter the contents of the device and make them child-friendly.
Nowadays, kids are open to using smartphones, computers, iPhones, and many other devices with an internet connection. Though the Internet is a miracle platform of knowledge, there are contents which are not suitable for children. Some contents may be inappropriate for their age or maturity level. There might be racist contents, porns and adult websites which you may not want your child to view. Parental controls offer you to filter the contents as per the child’s age and save them from behavioral issues in future.
Best 10 Parental apps for Android Phones and Tablets
1. FamiSafe parental control for Android
Famisafe is one of the most amazing Android parental control apps available on the Google Play store and App stores. The software offers monitoring features to track the browser history activities of your child.
- Monitors real-time location
- Tracks browser history
- Geofencing location
- Schedule screen time limit
- Restricts web usage
- Supports both Android and iOS
- Provides various features to keep a track of your child
- Geofencing tracking
- Available for free
- Not suitable for windows
Famisafe is available for three days free trial. The product is available for $99.99 per year subscription.
2. Kids Place Parental control
The Kids place parental control is one of the best apps for android parental control. There are many advanced features which will help you in keeping your kids away from excessive smartphone usage.
- Prevents children from making app transaction.
- Allows to create multiple user profiles
- Call blocking
- Prevents original phone launcher
- Does not allow the child to make calls
- Restricts chat
- Compatible with various devices
- The restriction is applicable only for kids up to 8 yrs.
- Single user
Cost $ 12 per year
3. Net Nanny
Net Nanny is a parental app for android phone which is accessible from anyplace. It provides excellent features and multiple device support.
- Blocks pornography
- Time management
- Alerts and reports
- Multiple user profile
- Allows masking of offensive language only.
- Does not support any social media activities
Cost $ 59.99/year up to 5 devices
Mobicip is another parental apps for android which allows the parents to control any remote device and monitor the kid's activities.
- Block apps remotely
- Track calls
- Monitor browser history
- Customized web filtering
- Allows multiple child devices
- Online configuration
- No real-time notifications
- Does not provide daily internet usage restriction
Cost $39.99 to 5 devices
5. Net Sanity
The parental app for android phone, Net Sanity provides a cloud-based feature to control the activities of your child.
- Social media apps blocking
- Blocks porn websites
- YouTube filtering
- Blocks app remotely
- Schedules time for device restriction
- More than 30 internet filtering options
- Available only for Samsung phones
Cost $6.95 per month
Mspy is a definitive parental control app for Android phones that restricts internet usage in most of the smart devices.
- Gps tracker
- Call management
- App and website blocking
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple language access
- Free online installation
- Does not support some IM apps
Cost $99.99 per year
7. Fone Monitor
The parental apps for android, Fonr monitor saves your child from cyber bullying and online threats.
- Sms and GPS tracking
- Call recording
- Screenshot capture
- Allows monitoring of smartphone from any device
- Call history available in free version as well
- Does not allow IM tracking
Cost $39.99 per year
8. Kaspersky safe kids
The Kaspersky app is a parental guidance app that allows geofencing for your kid. Whenever you kid steps out of the house, you get an app notification.
- Content filtering
- Gps tracking
- Age permission
- Unlimited profile registration
- Blocking bad sites
- Allows call and text monitoring only for android devices
Cost $14.99 per month
9. Norton Family premier
Norton is a powerful family app with great content filtering features. It allows GPS tracking as well as all the devices.
- Location supervision
- Content filter and blocking
- Usage time reporting
- App supervision
- Message supervising
- Detail reports
- Numerous blocking features
- Doesn't allow video recording sessions
Cost $32.99 per year
10. Secure Teen
Secure Teen is one of the most powerful android parental control apps that allow cell phone monitoring as well.
- Tracks location
- Monitors social media
- Monitors SMS
- Remote management
- Safe searching
- Browser history
- Call logging
- Easily forbids violent games
- Forbids porn websites
- Not suitable for IM apps.
Cost $39.99 per year
As a parent, parental control apps for Android is what you require these days. You can check out the features of various mobile parental apps and finalize on the one that fulfils all your demands. As it is parents need free downloading parental apps to monitor their child’s activities and keep them away from all types of distraction. Kids who get carried away with the porn sites and harmful web content may suffer a great loss in their academics. Some kids also face behavioral changes in themselves. Parents can go for free download FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play and have a try with the three days trial period offered by the app. This app will certainly help you control your child and make a bright future for them.
- Android Parenting
- Set Parental Controls on Tablets
- Use Android Parental Controls
- 10 Parental Control Apps for Android Devices
- Best Android Parental Control Apps for Your Kids
- The Best Android Parental Control App
- 5 Great Free Android Parental Control Apps
- Parental Control for Android Tablet
- Put Parental Controls on Android Phone
- Best Parental Apps for Android Phones and Tablets
- Set Parental Controls on Samsung Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Parental Controls
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android