Top10 Best GPS Key Finders – Great Way to Find Your Missing Keys
GPS Key Finder
- Phone Location Tracker
- Mobile Tracker Apps
- Mobile Tracker Tips
Keeping track of your phone, wallet, and keys is one of the regular ordeals of modern life. In the daily life's hustle and bustle, we often misplace such important belongings, leading to high blood pressure and missed meetings. Some people absentmindedly place their keys in the refrigerator and frantically search their house for hours with no success. Luckily the proliferation of GPS, Bluetooth, and RF technology has paved the way for key finders – a simple solution that lets you track the keys down within seconds. This handy small invention eliminates the stress of frantic searching and wasted time when you lose your keys. GPS key finder is a kind of a small device that you can easily clip onto your keys. You can hook it up to your smartphone and can track where the tracker is.
Quick GPS Key Finder Buying Tips:
- Choosing a key finder technology is critical for making the right purchasing decision. You can select from different technologies - Bluetooth/RFID, radio frequencies, and audible receivers.
- A key finder or tracker with geofencing alerts you on your smartphone when you are going out of the key finder's range.
- You need to consider whether you need a key finder with a replaceable battery or one which needs to be replaced when the battery dies.
- While they are called ‘Key Finders', they can also be used for other purposes too. These tiny devices also fit inside purses, wallets, backpacks, gym bags, or other things you don't want to lose.
Below, we've compiled a list of the 10 best GPS key finders in the market. We're sure that once you go through their details, you'll never have trouble finding your keys again!
1. Wonbo Anti-Lost Key Finder
Wonbo's Anti-Lost Bluetooth Key Finder is a great option when searching for lost items without wasting time. Designed with a convenient hole, the device can easily be hooked onto your keys for easy locating.
- Bidirectional Reminding.
- Ultra-long Standby Time & Connection.
- Easy-to-use app.
- Location Tracking.
- Connection area of around 30-50 meters outdoors and 10-20 meters indoors.
2. Tile Mate
Ranked as No.1 best-selling Bluetooth tracker, Tile Mate is a wonderful device that allows you to track your keys, phone, or other valuable items within a matter of seconds. You only need to attach a small tile to your keys, and you can locate it through a beeping sound.
- Sealed and water-resistant.
- Ability to track location history.
- User-friendly app.
- No need to charge the tag.
- Annual trade-in service.
- Loud ringing sound.
- Less Bluetooth range.
- The battery is not removable.
3. TrackR bravo
TrackR Bravo is yet another descent device that helps you to locate your keys easily with a smartphone app. You can attach it to your keys and install the TrackR Bravo app and make it rings with a press of a button.
- Community-based Key Finder.
- Distance indicator.
- Family Sharing.
- Replaceable battery.
- Compact size.
- Two-way tracking capabilities.
- Below-average range.
- Unintuitive app.
- Inconsistent performance.
4. Click ‘n Dig
Amongst all the popular key finders in the market, Click ‘n Dig is the most efficient and convenient to use. The device is colorful and very attractive in design. They're designed as Key Tags and Key Rings so that you can just hook your keys on to them
- Four receivers and one transmitter.
- LED light with beeping.
- Sturdier shapes and brighter colors.
- Smaller size.
- Louder beep sound.
- Bright colors to help find lost items.
- Bluetooth range of 80 feet.
- Fobs are not waterproof.
The KeyRinger XL is an excellent product for people who want a key find without a smartphone app. It is an extremely durable option with an impressive range and a piercingly loud ring, thanks to the KeyRinger's decibel level
- Greatest maximum range.
- App-less key finder.
- Customizable settings.
- Easy to use.
- Longest battery life.
- Inability to find the device out of the maximum range.
- Expensive product.
- Piercingly loud ring.
6. Vibez Smart Finder
The Vibez Smart Finder (VSF) is a budget Bluetooth key finder with a solid app and build quality. It is similar to the Tile Mate in many ways, but it has a few standout features that make it a preferred key finder in the market.
- App has a built-in feature to click photographs.
- Alarm Feature automatically goes off when away from the device.
- Replaceable battery.
- Location history.
- Does not have user adoption.
7. Esky Wireless
The Esky is a cheap and reliable key finder that comes with four receivers and one transmitter. It is a clever and colorful way to track your keys. Its receivers are color-coded, so you can control them by pressing the corresponding button on the transmitter.
- Four receivers and one transmitter.
- 30-meter Bluetooth radius.
- LED light for better night visibility.
- Color-coded buttons.
- Reliable and friendly customer service.
- It cannot be connected to a smartphone.
- Not loud enough.
8. Pebblebee Key Finder
Pebblebee is a durable key finder (thanks to its stainless steel design) that offers various impressive features. It has a tracking range of 200 feet, which is far superior to its competitors. The device works without an app running in the background, so you need not worry when draining your phone's battery.
- Stainless steel design.
- Amazon Alexa skill integration.
- Replaceable battery.
- The loud buzzer.
- Bright LED light.
- Flaky signal (at times).
9. Chipolo Classic
Chipolo's Bluetooth key finder is a small device that features a 90-decibel alarm. It is one of the loudest trackers when you hit the melody alarm. Slotting onto your key chain or key tag in a very minimalist fashion, it promises coverage of up to 200 feet.
- 92db loud melody.
- Chipolo phone app with GPS map.
- Community tracking for lost items.
- A replaceable battery that lasts 9-months.
- Bluetooth Range up to 60m (200 feet).
- Not waterproof.
10. HButler Orbit
Available in various colors, HButler Orbit is a stylish key finder than other key finders in the market. It is splashproof and contains an easily replaceable battery. The tracker allows you to find the keys with a phone and a phone with the keys.
- Works as a selfie remote.
- Built-in loudspeaker and a separation alarm.
- Small and lightweight.
- Operates in a range of 100 feet.
- Battery life is shorter than 6 months.
Can I track lost phone with a GPS key finder?
A GPS key finder is very useful when it comes to tracking small things like keys and purses. However, can it be used to track a lost phone?
The answer is negative. Most GPS key finders only work within a certain range. However, if your phone got lost, most of the time, it will exceed the range, and you will not be able to locate your phone with the GPS key finder anymore. You will need another solution to help you locate a lost phone, and we would recommend you to use FamiSafe. You can also learn more about Android GPS tracking apps to find the best option for you.
As a parental control app, FamiSafe is equipped with a location tracking service that can help you track the location of a lost device. All you need to do is install FamiSafe on the target device first and make sure that GPS is on. Then you can use a second device to check the location of the target device easily.
When it comes to tracking the location of a phone, FamiSafe supports the below features:
- Real-time location tracking: You will be able to check exactly where the target device is in real-time. This will help you retrieve your lost phone.
- Location history: If the lost phone is powered off, you can still check the location history of the target device to see where it has been to.
- Geofences: You can set up a certain area to receive check-in and check-out notifications.
So now you know all about different key finders available in the market, you will have the luxury of picking the best GPS key finder out of the lot. One can select the right product, depending on his specific needs. However, you should make your choice based on the unique features of each product that you think will be most valuable to you.