The 10 Best GPS Key Finders – Great Way to Find Your Missing Keys
gps key finder
- Android Parenting
- Set Parental Controls on Tablets
- Use Android Parental Controls
- 10 Parental Control Apps for Android Devices
- Best Android Parental Control Apps for Your Kids
- The Best Android Parental Control App
- 5 Great Free Android Parental Control Apps
- Parental Control for Android Tablet
- Put Parental Controls on Android Phone
- Best Parental Apps for Android Phones and Tablets
- Set Parental Controls on Samsung Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Parental Controls
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
Keeping track of your phone, wallet and keys is one of the regular ordeals of modern life. In the hustle and bustle of daily life, we often misplace such important belongings, leading to high blood pressure and missed meetings. Some people absentmindedly place their keys in the refrigerator and frantically search their house for hours with no success. Luckily the proliferation of GPS, Bluetooth and RF technology has paved the way for key finders – a simple solution which lets you track the keys down within seconds. This handy small invention eliminates the stress of frantic searching and wasted time when you lose your keys. GPS key finder is kind of a small device which you can easily clip onto your keys. You can hook it up to your smart phone and can track where the tracker is.
Quick GPS Key Finder Buying Tips:
- Choosing a key finder technology is critical for making the right purchasing decision. You can select from different technologies - Bluetooth/RFID, radio frequencies, and audible receivers.
- A key finder or tracker with geofencing alerts you on your smartphone when you are going out of range of the key finder.
- You need to consider whether you need a key finder with replaceable battery or one which needs to be replaced when the battery dies.
- While they are called ‘Key Finders’, they can also be used for other purposes too. These tiny devices also fit inside purses, wallets, backpacks, gym bags, or other things you don’t want to lose.
Below, we've compiled a list of the 10 best GPS key finders in the market. We're sure that once you go through their details you'll never have trouble finding your keys again!
1. Wonbo Anti-Lost Key Finder
Wonbo’s Anti-Lost Bluetooth Key Finder is a great option when searching for lost items without wasting the time. Designed with a convenient hole, the device can easily be hooked onto your keys for easy locating.
- Bidirectional Reminding
- Ultra-long Standby Time & Connection
- Easy-to-use app
- Location Tracking
- Connection area of around 30-50 meters outdoors and 10-20 meters indoors
2. Tile Mate
Ranked as No.1 best-selling Bluetooth tracker, Tile Mate is a wonderful device which allows you to track your keys, phone or other valuable item within a matter of seconds. You only need to attach a small tile to your keys, and you can locate it through a beeping sound.
- Sealed and water resistant
- Ability to track the location history
- User-friendly app
- No need to charge the tag
- Annual trade-in service
- Loud ringing sound
- Less Bluetooth range
- Battery is not removable
3. TrackR bravo
TrackR Bravo is yet another descent device that helps you to locate your keys easily with a smartphone app. You can attach it to your keys and install the TrackR Bravo app, and make it rings with a press of a button.
- Community-based Key Finder
- Distance indicator
- Family Sharing
- Replaceable battery
- Compact size
- Two-way tracking capabilities
- Below-average range
- Unintuitive app
- Inconsistent performance
4. Click ‘n Dig
Amongst all the popular key finders in the market, Click ‘n Dig is the most efficient and convenient to use. The device is colorful and very attractive in design. They’re designed as Key Tags and Key Rings so that you can just hook your keys on to them
- Four receivers and one transmitter
- LED light with beeping
- Sturdier shapes and brighter colors
- Smaller size
- Louder beep sound
- Bright colors to help find lost items
- Bluetooth range of 80 feet
- Fobs are not waterproof
The KeyRinger XL is an excellent product for people who want a key find without a smartphone app. It is extremely durable option with an impressive range and a piercingly loud ring, thanks to the KeyRinger’s decibel level
- Greatest maximum range
- App-less key finder
- Customizable settings
- Easy to use
- Flash light
- Longest Battery Life
- Inability to find the device out of the maximum range
- Expensive product
- Piercingly loud ring
6. Vibez Smart Finder
The Vibez Smart Finder (VSF) is a budget Bluetooth key finder with a solid app and build quality. It is similar to the Tile Mate in many ways, but it has a few standout features that makes it a preferred key finder in the market.
- App has built-in feature to click photographs
- Alarm Feature automatically goes off when away from the device
- Replaceable battery
- Location history
- Does not have the user adoption
7. Esky Wireless
The Esky is a cheap and reliable key finder which comes with four receivers and one transmitter. It is a clever and colorful way to track your keys. Its receivers are color coded, so you can control them by pressing the corresponding button on the transmitter.
- Four receivers and one transmitter
- 30 meter Bluetooth radius.
- LED light for better night visibility
- Color coded buttons
- Reliable and friendly customer service
- Cannot be connected to a Smartphone
- Not loud enough
8. Pebblebee Key Finder
Pebblebee is a durable key finder (thanks to its stainless steel design) that offers various impressive features. It has a tracking range of 200 feet which is far superior to its competitors. The device works without an app running in the background, so you need not worry when draining your phone’s battery.
- Stainless steel design
- Amazon Alexa skill integration
- Replaceable battery
- The loud buzzer
- Bright LED light
- Flaky signal (at times)
9. Chipolo Classic
Chipolo’s Bluetooth key finder is a small device that features a 90-decibel alarm. It is one of the loudest trackers when you hit the melody alarm. Slotting onto your key chain or key tag in a very minimalist fashion, it promises coverage of upto 200 feet.
- 92db loud melody
- Chipolo phone app with GPS map
- Community tracking for lost items
- Replaceable battery that lasts 9-months
- Bluetooth Range up to 60m (200 feet)
- Not waterproof
10. HButler Orbit
Available in various colors, HButler Orbit is a stylish key finder than other key finders in the market. It is splashproof and contains an easily replaceable battery. The tracker allows you to find the keys with a phone and a phone with the keys.
- Works as a selfie remote
- Built-in loudspeaker and a separation alarm
- Small and lightweight
- Operates in a range of 100 feet
- Battery life shorter than 6 months
So now you know all about different key finders available in the market, you will have a luxury of picking best gps key finder out of the lot. Once can select a right product depending on his specific needs. However, you should make your choice based on the unique features of each product that you think will be most valuable to you.