10 Best Cell Phone Finder Apps and Devices You Should Know
- Mobile Tracker
- Family Locator
At times, like everyone else you too forget your phone somewhere around the house or at your workplace. Finding your missing cell phone is a task if you don't have another phone to ring it. In such scenarios, you might take the help of phone finder apps and phone finder devices to help you out.
In case you are finding it tough to finalize on the right device or app, here is what you can rely on.
Top 5 Cell Phone Finder Apps to Help You Find Your Phone
FamiSafe is among the best phone finder apps that can help you track your missing cellphone easily. Moreover, you can use it to track any target mobile from your cell phone remotely. Keeping a tab on your loved ones without alarming them is possible with this app. It can work as an app blocker, screen time tracker and controller, web content blocker and filters, create geofences, etc. Apart from everything else, it has great parental control for limiting unwanted pages to be viewed by kids.
- Parents can set the screen time for their children remotely.
- You can track when the target device is out of the geofence.
- Can't track your social networking activities or text messages.
This mobile phone finder app lets you find the target cell phone, when it's lost or misplaced, as well as its activities remotely. Using the program dashboard, you can regularly monitor the activities. Available for both Android and iOS device monitoring, you can use it to analyze call logs, web browsing etc.
- It doesn't jailbreak your iOS device to activate or start tracking.
- You can take screenshots for the target device and sort them properly.
- It can't monitor Windows mobiles.
- Bit expensive.
This cell phone finder app can easily find your phone and remotely track its activities. You get alerted when the target phone moves out of the geofence. An ultimate tool for keeping an eye on your kids and loved ones, without letting them know.
- You can track a plethora of data including texts, contacts, social apps, call logs, etc. remotely.
- No root or jailbreak required on your Android and iOS devices respectively.
- Your target phone might get hacked if the monitoring phone is lost.
- Need to install the app on the target device, which might be noticed by the target device owner.
4. Find My Device
This free phone finder app from Google is apt for finding your Android phone when lost. It notifies you the device location along with location history. It makes your phone ring loudly, even when it's silent. It locks or erases your device and displays a contact number and custom message over the lock screen.
- Rings the phone when even when it's in silent mode.
- Intuitive user interface for optimal benefits. Cons:
- It doesn't work if the phone has been formatted.
- The thief may get alerted that you are tracking the phone, as the locked phone displays a popup notification.
5. Find My Phone
Among the best phone finder apps, FindMyFone has a special place. It can track both Android and iOS devices when you lose the phone.
- It can locate your lost phone with a real-time location.
- It provides you the current location along with the history.
- You can't track other data apart from the location.
- It doesn't provide the exact location at times.
Top 5 Cell Phone Finder Devices to Help You Find Your Phone
1. Key Finder, Wonbo Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator
Using Wonbo Key Finder you can find your smartphones, keys, laptops, passports, wallets, etc. easily. Apart from holding keys, it can stick to your mobile or other devices and can be traced if stolen or lost. Even your pet is traceable with it. It can track location and has bidirectional app reminders.
- The battery life is reliable and it supports Android and iOS mobiles.
- You can locate your lost phone or items as it records the history and present location from where the phone lost connection.
- If you have Huawei devices, then running the Find-it mode and Anti-loss mode together.
- Unless the app runs in the background, and the above modes won't work.
2. Original Nut 2: Smart Key Finder Anti-Lost Tag
Nut 2 mobile phone finder beeps the moment your phone moves away from the safe zone. Using the Nut 2 app, you can find your lost phone or things easily. In case you lose your phone, the Nut 2 users can help you trace it.
- It has bidirectional search systems.
- It has one-touch find solution.
- Bit complicated to handle.
3. TrackR Bravo
This cell phone finder detective helps you find your lost mobile and misplaced objects. Using Bluetooth and an app it can track objects and mobiles up to 100 feet range. Auto search of device takes place due to the crowd-sourced network, when your phone or things move out of the Bluetooth zone.
- The app informs the distance of the lost items from you.
- Using Amazon Alexa and this phone finder, you can find your phone.
- Little expensive.
- User reviews say the device is not that great in quality.
4. Njoiii Bluetooth Key, Phone, Anything Finder for your Keychain
This phone finder device can find your phone and lost objects through Smart iTrack Easy App in seconds. It records the last location and comes with long battery life. Nioji's button can track your phone by ringing the phone's alarm, and activate its camera remotely.
- Navigational guidance and Wireless Network search helps you locate your lost phone or things. Closeby users get informed by their app about the lost item while a notification is sent to you.
- When the connection between phone and tracker is lost an alarm goes off until you bring them to close range.
- Abruptly disconnects while using it.
- Under a weak Wi-Fi, it stops working, even when the phone is a few feet away.
5. iTrack Motion Key Finder
iTrack Motion cell phone finder has tracker and phone alert only. When they are moved away they start beeping. Through the app, you can locate it and Bluetooth helps you gauge the distance. It has a Sony battery for ultra-long life.
- Long pressing iTrack motion key finder activates the Bidirectional Find Function and rings your phone despite silent mode. It also acts as a camera remote for selfies.
- When moved apart indoors beyond 50 feet and outdoors 50-80 feet, the anti-lost alarm goes off 3 times louder.
- We doubt its durability
- A little inconvenient as reported by the users
You can easily use these cell phone tracker devices and apps to track your lost items in a jiffy. There is nothing to get panicked when you have the tools at hand. Hope you get what you wanted from this article. Thanks for reading folks!