Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
You must have always wondered how you can track iPhone without app. Well, it’s easier than you think it can ever be. There are plenty of ways you can actually be doing this. We’ve listed top 10 iPhone trackers of 2018, which will help you track iPhone with and without an app.
Part 1: 5 iPhone Tracker Apps
Did you know that FamiSafe is the best iPhone tracker app? The reason why it manages its way to be on the first in the list is its features. The amazingly designed app allows you to track a device’s location and gain access to their call history as well. In addition, it allows you to block web content and set screen times as to when the device can be used and when it cannot be used.
Features of FamiSafe:
- You can block your iPhone device with the help of FamiSafe
- Easily view the location of your iPhone
- You can monitor your web browsing history through FamiSafe
- Block harmful content through FamiSafe
- User-friendly software
- The 3-Day free trial version available
- Jailbreak is not necessary
- You can remotely keep a track of your iPhone
- You cannot monitor texts or other messaging apps
Price: 3-Days Trail version after which it is charged at $6.95
Find out more about FamiSafe here.
After FamiSafe, Spyzie is the next best alternative when it comes to iPhone tracker app. Why? Because Spyzie helps you track your iPhone’s location, WhatsApp messages, photos as well as the applications installed. This highly advanced software is meant to look or your iPhone from any part of the world.
Features of Spyzie:
- With the use of Spyzie, you are able to monitor social media apps
- Location tracking is a must
- You can also track call logs
- You can capture screenshots through the app itself
- You can remotely track your iPhone
- No need to jailbreak Spyzie
- No free version available
Price: Ultimate Edition with full functionalities is available at $39.90/Month
Premium Edition with restricted functionalities is available at 29.90/Month
Find out more about Spyzie here.
- Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the ultimate iPhone tracking app that can track iPhone virtually from anywhere, as long as your iPhone is connected to the internet. Plus, if you have any confidential information stored on your Apple device, you can easily erase it with just a few clicks. If you’re new to the Apple family, we’ll walk you through the Find My iPhone app.
Features of Find My iPhone:
- Erase content remotely from PC or another phone if your iPhone goes into wrong hands
- If you just cannot find your phone but you know it’s around somewhere, go to Find My iPhone and click “Play Sound”, which will make a sound at the maximum volume, making flashes on the screen, even if your phone is muted.
- Privacy controls on the app itself
- The app has three useful options that you can use when your device is misplaced; erase, play sound and lost mode
- You may get friend requests from people you don’t know, which is believed to be a HUGE downside as they’ll know your location.
Find out more about Find My iPhone here.
- Phone Tracker
Phone Tracker is a free iPhone tracker app that enables you to track a cell phone’s location without the iPhone user’s knowledge. This app has the advantage of allowing you to track the real-time location of an Apple device through another one. Continue reading to know about what makes this app an ideal one for you.
- You can track up to 10 users for free
- Detailed and extensive route
- Compatible with iOS 8 or later
- Multiple language support
- Get notifications about your friends and family members locations
- You can view your iPhone’s past records for the last 12 hours
- Best in finding the real-time location
- Shows a detailed map
- Requires permission from the person who is being tracked
- Compatible only for Apple devices with software running iOS 8 or later
Find out more about Phone Tracker here.
Glympse is comparatively a new iPhone tracker that is fast, efficient and free available on App Store for you to just download and use it. This app does not require permission from the person whose iPhone location is going to be tracked. When you and your friends have this app downloaded on both your Apple devices, you can view each other’s location. Or if you have lost your device, you can track your iPhone from your friend’s device.
- Users can interact through common activities such as sporting, swimming, meetings or social gatherings.
- Shows real-time locations
- Glympse automatically schedules location updates to everyone related to a specific calendar event
- Multipurpose app
- Various features
- Shares real-time location
- More improved app for an iPhone tracker
- Expires previous data before you could record
- Sometimes it doesn’t show the exact location even after updating
Find out more about Glympse here.
Part 2: 5 online iPhone tracker- track iPhone without the app
iCloud is the most commonly used to track iPhone when you don’t have any other options. Using iCloud is pretty easy as this is something that Apple has been focusing on ever since. We’ve detailed everything about iCloud that you need to know.
- Keeps your information safe
- Option for automatic backup
- Easy to use
- It does everything by itself, you don’t need a USB cable to connect it to your MacBook for backup or iTunes
- Access your information, photos, mail, etc. from anywhere
- While your iPhone may save a low-resolution photo, you can save it on your iCloud in a high resolution and download it whenever you want
- Although you get 5GB cloud storage for free, after that, you’ll need to pay 50GB storage at 0.99cents/month
- Everything gets an automatic backup. You don’t have the freedom to choose what you want to keep and what you don’t want to keep
- It’s a bit confusing because if you delete something from your iPhone, it’s gone from your iPad too!
Price: Free up to 5GB, after which you’ll need to purchase 50GB for 99cents/month.
Find out more about iCloud here.
It's not surprising that Google always comes handy when something goes wrong. However, this will only work if the Location Services in your iPhone is enabled. Both Apple and Google are masters of gathering information on literally everything and anything. Google always stores this information on their Timeline, so without any ado, head over to the Google Timeline.
- Allows you to keep a track of places that you’ve visited
- Only you can see it
- A customizable interface so that you can amend information such as your name and address for accuracy
- Accurate and reliable
- More relevant
Find out more about Google Timeline here.
- Google Photos
Yes, this might be surprising, but it’s true that you can use Google Photos to track iPhone without the app. Although this is a somewhat a complicated option, you need to install Google Photos app installed in your iPhone with the automatic feature turned on. It might be a little unrealistic that someone will steal your iPhone and immediately start taking photos with it. Well, you never know.
- Easy to use
- You can access this from your PC
- Gives you the location of the photo
- Easy to track
- Can be accessed from anywhere
- You need to install Google Photos in your phone to be able to track your iPhone through this
- Complex method
- Not likely to give you the exact location
- Not guaranteed that you’ll surely find your iPhone through this method
Find out more about Google Photos here.
- Do you have another iPhone?
If you don’t have another iPhone or Apple device, you may borrow one of your friend’s iPhone to track your missing iPhone. Plus, if you’re wondering, how an iPhone can track another iPhone, have you ever noticed Find My Friends in your iPhone? Both the devices need to have the feature enabled to be able to track the missing iPhone. The good news is, this feature can be accessed from iOS 9 and onwards and is already installed on the devices.
- Easy to locate
- You can select friends who can follow you and your location
- Bug fixes and improvements were done to enhance the user experience
- It comes built-in with iOS, and will not eat up your phone’s memory
- Supports iOS 9 and later
- New design and layout
- Your friends can view your location anytime when your location is turned on.
- Use mSpy
mSpy is not just for tracking iPhone, but more. There are 25 features on tap, this is geared to keep a track of your iPhone as well as the others using it. Remotely manageable this software can be accessed from any browser and is compatible with iOS.
- Message tracking
- GPS locator
- Can be managed remotely
- Can be monitored calls
- Monitor emails
- Convenient control panel
- For multipurpose use
- High quality
- Needs high-spec computers to run the program
Price: Basic at $29.99/month, $99.99/year
Premium $69.99/month, $199.99/year
Find out more about mSpy here.
Losing your iPhone is never an issue today. You can always easily find it back. If one method doesn’t work, there are so many other ways to make it work! I hope the iPhone tracking apps or iPhone trackers mentioned above worked with you. But the best one among them is Famisafe. So choose this app for tracking iPhone easily.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family