How to Block a Website on Safari
How to Block a Website on Safari
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer
- Block an App from Accessing the Internet
- Block Adult Content on Android
- Block Adult Content on Youtube
- 3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
- Block Adult Sites on Kid's Cell Phone Phone
- Block Websites on Chrome
- Best Parental Control to Block Social Media and Distracting Websites
- Keep Your Family Safe Online
- Block Certain Websites on iPhone
- Block Websites on Mac
- Block a Website on Safari
- Block All Game Sites on Your Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Websites on Firefox
- Block Certain Websites on Kid's Cell Phone
- How Do You Block a Website on Kid's iPhone
- Block a Website on Internet Explorer
- FamiSafe WebFilter - Block All Porn/Sex Sites
- The Best Website Blocker and Internet Restriction Apps
- How Can Parents Block Specific Websites from Children
- Best Internet Filters and Website Blocking Software 2018
- Permanently Block A Website
- Best Website Blockers For Studying
- Block Websites on Windows 7
- Block Websites on Computer
- Block Inappropriate Websites on My Kid's Phone
- Block Websites on iPad
- Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- Block Websites for a Period of Time
- Block Someone on Whatsapp
- Child Monitoring
- Internet Filter
- Something You Must Know about Content Filtering
- Barracuda Web Filter Review
- DNS Content Filtering for Kids
- Use URL Filtering to Protect Website
- Best Web Filter Solutions
- Fortiguard Web Filtering Review
- How to Filter A website on Chrome
- Top 5 Content Blockers for iPhone
- All Need to Know about Parental Control Internet
- How to Block Internet Access
- Top 5 iOS Content Blockers
- Content Blockers for Samsung & iPhone
- How to Block Websites on Internet Explorer
- How to Block A Program from Accessing Internet
- Methods for Free Internet Protection
- How to Do Free Web Protection
- 5 Best Website Blocker Softwares
- How to Set Parental Bolck on Kids' Phone
Nowadays, Safari is one of the most popular web browsers. It is an inbuilt app for iOS users. With this browser users easily browse a wide range of websites through the internet. Sometimes, it happens that when we try to access a website’s content it direct to some other advertisement which is inappropriate. So, to keep your kids away from unsuitable content you have to block some websites. If you want to block websites on Safari, then you need to find out the best app or software for making parental control over kids and easily blocked the disreputable websites.
On the internet, there are various apps available to block the websites. If you want to know how to block a website on Safari, then you can choose the FamiSafe parental control app. This app is free in cost and user can easily download or install it in iOS phones.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control App for Safari
There is various reason to block a particular website such as a virus, malware, and other threats. Sometimes, people are well known how to control over internet browsing. But, kids do not control over the browsing of the internet and then face the security issues. If you are a concerned parent and gives iPhone for kid’s, then you need to make better parental control over the kid's activities. If you want to block websites on Safari, then you can choose the best control app. FamiSafe is one of best parental control app for safari for blocking inappropriate websites from kid’s iPhones.
FamiSafe is a great tool for block websites on Safari from kid’s iPhone. This tool allows to best features for users to remotely access the iPhone devices and block the inappropriate websites. With this app, you can easily check kid’s phone history. If you want to protect your kids from the addiction to inappropriate websites browsing, then FamiSafe is one of the best options for you.
How to block a website on safari using FamiSafe.
Many people want to control over kid’s phone activities and protect from unnecessary threats. If you want to protect your kid’s addition of browsing unethical websites, then you can follow some basic steps for how to black a website on safari using the FamiSafe app.
Step: 1 Install FamiSafe App in both iPhone such as Parent and kids. If you want to download the FamiSafe app in iPhone, then you can easily download the FamiSafe app from App Store and install in iPhone.
Step: 2 After the installation, Create a FamiSafe Account either parent phone or a kid’s phone. With the same account, you can easily login with both devices.
Step: 3 Setup some Setting such as choose the kids identity and fill the kid's age and mane. After the setup of these sets, you can easily Start Monitoring and tracking of kid’s device. If you want to block websites on Safari, then you need to select Web Filter Option from the App block setting.
Step: 4 Open the web filter screen and choose the specific websites that you want to block with no-indulge.
Step: 5 After selection of websites, Click on Exception Option. In exception option, you can easily specify or add a rule for website block or allow.
Step: 6 After exception, you can click on Allow option and save settings.
Step: 7 Thereafter allow option; you can show the website list such as block website, allow website and instant alert or notification of website.
There are various features of a FamiSafe app such as:
- Block Apps: With the use of this app, you can easily block the inappropriate websites or apps from your kid’s phones.
- Parental lock during a period of time: If you want to set a time limit on kids phone screen, then you can easily set parental lock during a period of time.
- Remotely Control: You can easily access the kid’s mobile phone activities through the remote control access.
- Track real-time location: With FamiSafe app, you can easily track the real-time location of kids.
How to block websites Safari directly
There are some basic steps to block websites from Safari directly such as:
Step: 1 If you want to block websites on safari directly in iPhone. Then, Open the Setting and click on the General option.
Step: 2 After that, click on Restriction option and select on enable option in the restriction.
Step: 3 If you enable the Restriction, then go inside this option and select the website's option.
Step: 4 Click on limit Adult content and if you can easily block a website with the option never Allow option and add website name (for example ww.xyz.com).
Parental control is not an easy task to control over every activity of kids, and then the Famisafe is the best option for making the better parental control over the kid’s activities. You can easily choose the free Famisafe parental control app for iPhone and Android phones from the App Store and Google Play store. You can easily download from the App Store for iPhones and Google Play Store for Android phones. With this app, you can easily block websites on Safari browser and set an instant notification.
If you want to control over kids activities and browsing websites, then you can need to access their phone without any proof. The FamiSafe is one of the best parental control apps for control over the kid’s activities and monitors their locations. You can easily free download FamiSafe App from App Store and Play Store.