How to Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
monitor data usage iphone
Using the iPhone seems really cool, but along with the cool features of iPhone the data consumption of the phone has also increased to a great extent. That’s why it is now important to monitor data usage on iPhone on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Here in this article the most popular apps to track the data usage of the iPhone are discussed. You can use any of the below-mentioned apps to monitor the amount of data used by every app.
5 Apps to Help You Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
Description: The My Data Manager app is the most trusted app to keep an accurate check on your iPhone data usage and save the money spent on the data. You can use this app to make sure that only a limited amount is used by the individual user. You can also get an alert before your data plan ends. It is an incredible and convenient tool for mobile data tracking.
The key features are given below:
- It monitors the data usage of the iPhone whether you are using Mobile Data, WiFi, or on roaming.
- The app will help the user to reduce data usage and save the cost of data.
- The app tracker will keep a proper track of every app which eats up the maximum mobile data.
- You can manage the data across multiple devices.
- There is also a shared plan available which helps the user to keep track of the complete family’s data usage.
- It will also monitor the history of data consumption to give the user an estimate of their data plan.
- Advanced Data Usage Tracker
Description: It is considered as the World’s most advanced app to Monitor Data Usage on iPhone. Whether you are using a high-speed 4G technology or an old-school 2G network, you can keep a complete detail of your data plan and usage in just one app. it will remind you of your bill cycle and data plan with its unique forecasting feature.
- This app keeps the track of data on the user requirements such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
- The forecasting feature gives timely alerts of the data usage.
- You can also add a Roaming pack to your plan with the help of Advanced Data Usage Tracker.
- You can share your usage with friends and family.
- A smart speed test feature is also added to test the Network’s real speed.
- The Apple watch can also be connected to the app.
The App store link is https://itunes.apple.com/app/advanced-data-usage-tracker/id1091533022?ign-mpt=uo%3D8.
- DataFlow - Data Manager
Description: The DataFlow app helps the user to get a real-time track of the network usage of your data plan. So, now you don’t need to worry about exceeding the limit of your cellular data plan because this app will keep reminding you about the limit.
ALT: 5 Apps to Help You Monitor Data Usage on iPhone via DataFlow - Data Manager
- It will track the cellular data and WiFi data in real time.
- The app will save the data usage history and auto reset the billing cycle date.
- This app has a memory and disk space monitor along with network speed monitor.
- It also supports the Apple Watch.
App store URL: The App store link is https://itunes.apple.com/app/dataflow-data-manager/id955447159?ign-mpt=uo%3D8.
- Cellular WiFi Data Tracker
Description: The Cellular WiFi Data Tracker monitors the data usage on iPhone all the time. The app will work for every kind of technology from 2G to 4g/LTE. The simple and smart dashboard of this app will provide you an accurate figure of your data plan and usage. You can easily set the data plan depending on your billing cycle and it will give an overview of the data consumption.
- It will help you to save money by avoiding the extra usage of mobile cellular data in various apps.
- The app works without the requirement of an internet connection.
- It has a simple configuration so just install and use it for tracking.
- This app will also provide an alert or notification when the user crosses the threshold value of the data plan.
The App store link is https://itunes.apple.com/app/cellular-data-tracker-wifi/id1095082921?ign-mpt=uo%3D8.
- DataMeter - Track Data Widget
Description: The DataMeter app is a fast, cool, and money saving the application. Whether you are using cellular data or WiFi, you will have an accurate chart of the data usage. This app has a clear way of working without any delay means as soon as you use up the data, it will get updated in the app. This app will keep the track of data with precision i.e. up to the byte data unit.
- It has a very smart interface which includes drop- down the screen, direct view of the notification center, and real-time traffic data usage.
- One of the best features is that the app itself doesn’t keep running in the background and use up the mobile data.
- Users will have a direct access to open or close the cellular switch of iPhone.
App store URL: The App store link is https://itunes.apple.com/app/datameter-mobile-cellular/id1129721067?ign-mpt=uo%3D8.
Part 3: FamiSafe - The Best iPhone Parental Control
Along with the above mentioned remarkable apps, there is another app you can trust completely for monitoring the data usage on the iPhone. The app is FamiSafe, which is specially designed to be a parental control tool. But it is much more than just a parental control tool. The FamiSafe app understands the concerns of a parent and tries to make the parenting job a little bit easier. The FamiSafe app allows the parents to combine one or more features together for effective monitoring and tracking. The Flexible Remote Control and Personalization settings are specially provided for that.
The amazing features of FamiSafe Parental Control are given below:
- Real-time location tracking and Geofencing: The app allows the user to keep the location history and live location of their kids. The Geofences is the perimeter which is termed as a safe zone for the kids. If the kid crosses the Geofences then the parents will receive an alert or notification about their whereabouts.
- App Blocker and Activity Monitor: you will have a complete knowledge of the mobile usage of your kids. If they use their phone during the bedtime or in the school, you can block the apps with the help of the app blocker. The activity monitor keeps the track of data usage of every other app the kids use.
- Web content filtering: this app will protect your kid from unethical content and websites. You easily block such content like porn, gambling websites, violent content, etc.
- Screen time tracking and Control: the parents can have a proper check on the frequent use of mobile phone. They can set a limit with Screen Time control so that the kids won’t be able to use their iPhone during breakfast, dinner, bedtime, or in schools.
So, start with 3 simple steps of installing, registering, and connecting the devices and starts monitoring every activity of your kid.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension