5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
android blood pressure monitor
A blood pressure monitor is a device used to measure the continuous force exerted by circulating blood on the walls of the blood vessels. The blood pressure is normally measured on the upper arm. In the past, mercury-tube sphygmomanometers were used which used to be very accurate. With the recent advancements in science and the increase in demand, there have been many innovations of monitors to keep a check on your blood pressure. Also, due to concerns for safety due to mercury toxicity, modern and safer devices also came into existence. Most of these new devices are compatible with Android and one can use them simultaneously with the cell phone to measure their blood pressure.
An Android blood pressure monitor is a convenient way of measuring blood pressure on the go, so no need to visit an expert you can do it yourself in a fast and easy way.
High blood pressure dangers. Why we need to monitor blood pressure
There are many dangers that come with the irregular changes in normal blood pressure. These differences are High, Low and Fluctuating Blood Pressure. High and low blood pressure are most commonly experienced, going by the names hypertension and hypotension respectively. Long-term hypertension commonly occurs with many corresponding ailments compared to long-term hypotension. Such diseases may include, heart ailments, stroke, and even kidney failure. Since the hypertension is less often detected, with no significant symptoms, it is therefore important to regularly monitor blood pressure. A blood pressure monitor for Android can carry out this job the same way as a doctor’s equipment and produce good and reliable results.
Hence, keeping a blood pressure monitor near you can assist at the time of emergency. Also, these monitors use to be handy so you can carry it along anywhere you go.
5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
Precision and accuracy is the core of blood pressure monitoring equipment from Omron. They have got so many products that come handy to specifically monitor your blood pressure. Some of these products include the Omron Evolve and the Omron Series Blood Monitoring Devices. The devices don’t have flashy dashboards but are exquisite in performance and deliver accurate results. The dashboard comprises of a black and white interface that is smooth, sleek and easy to use. The devices make three blood pressure recordings and average them to give a precise reading. They can also measure up to 100 different measurements for 100 different people and store the results. The devices are compatible with any Android device.
- Comes with a simple guide to follow the procedure to check your blood pressure.
- Can help you view your blood pressure, track log history and analyze patterns regarding health.
- Recognized and certified home blood pressure monitors.
- Huge storage capacity.
- Android connectivity.
Google Play Omron.
Fully recognized as iHealth Feel is BPM (Blood Pressure Monitoring) device that helps in detecting arrhythmias, irregular blood pressure and the heart condition. There are two apps that can be used to manage and view the blood pressure and health condition history. These apps are the iHealth MyVitals App and the iHealth Gluco-Smart App. It’s thus an Android blood pressure monitor that can be configured to operate using the standalone apps that are associated with the device. The device together with the apps has got many more functionalities and features that make it a good choice, such as multi-user capabilities, iCloud Dashboard reminders, notes and more.
- Using the apps, one can compare their health and blood pressure condition to the WHO (World Health Organization) recommendations.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- Automated measuring of Blood Pressure.
- Easy to use and gives health data records as well as reliable blood pressure results.
Google Play iHealth.
Well, if you are selecting QardioArm as your choice of BPM, then it’s all about design. QardioArm is a stylish looking sophisticated blood pressure monitor which is also very easy to use. It’s a classy monitor for Android that comes in many different colors to choose from. In addition, it is an efficient way to monitor your systolic and diastolic pressure. It has got an app that is fully integrated with HIPAA compliance cloud management to store your data. You can access it very quickly and easily too. The app tallying of results is really exquisite as it makes a comparison to WHO to help you analyze your condition. The results are displayed in graphs and charts making it easily understandable and quite clear.
- Android compatible
- You can set a reminder to check your Blood Pressure via the app.
- You can share your results with the Doctor, family, and friends.
- PLACES: This feature enables the monitor to track your geographical positions and provides the health results of the corresponding locations with date and time.
Google Play QardioArm.
Blipcare is a bit different compared to other BPMs. It makes use of Wi-Fi, instead of Bluetooth but still provides reliable results. You can use Blipcare to not only monitor your condition but that of your loved ones even when they are far. It also supports features such as setting of reminders and recording of data. The data is stored and may be viewed through an account. One has to create an account via their website or the app to use it. It’s a wonderful Android blood pressure monitor with functions such as automatically using the app to check on blood pressure. It is a convenient way of checking the Blood Pressure with nice features such as mentioned below.
- Remotely check on a loved one’s heart condition and blood pressure.
- Easily share the results with the Doctor and loved ones.
- Easy to use and operate with a simple interface.
- The reminders function helps keep you up-to-date on monitoring your condition.
- Clear and understandable representation of your condition on charts and graphs.
Google Play Blipcase.
Withings simply oozes out class, style, and sophistication as you wouldn’t think it is a BPM. Simply slip on the cuff and the app will automatically launch to check your condition. Partnering with Nokia, the Withings BPM is elegant and performs remarkably. It works in accordance to the ESH (European Society of Hypertension) and AHA (American Heart Association) to provide results that are in compliance and of a health safety standard. This is a blood pressure monitor for Android with a robust app that is stylish. There are more products besides the BPM that is also useful in monitoring one’s health condition.
- Fast Bluetooth sync.
- Precise Heartrate analysis and monitoring.
- Supports several users
- Sleeping condition data analysis.
- Instant and actionable health feedback and insights.
Google Play Withings.
FamiSafe - A Most Reliable Parental Control App
Health is of utmost importance for a person who enjoys life, isn’t it? However, you need the same seriousness and care while taking care of your family as well, especially the young ones who need constant review over their safety, where they go and what they see online.
Thus, understanding this dire need of parenting in the present society, we have mentioned one of the topmost software that will be an overall protector-FamiSafe. FamiSafe is highly recommended for all due to its exciting features that are capable of delivering real and instant results.
- The notification to any set restrictions if infringed is instant.
- It helps you geo-track your kid’s location, provides real-time location and location history with the right time-stamp and date.
- It comes with intelligent activities like scheduling and screen time parental control.
In short, it is a wonderful parenting control software that will be a boon for you as well as your family.
- Easy location history and tracking
- Can be used for application control and blocking websites.
- Web Filtering
- Screen Time Limits
- Flexible and Distant Control
Monitoring your cardiovascular condition and knowing your blood pressure is vital to try and keep them in check. The above-mentioned blood pressure monitor apps for Android are the best for you to maintain your health and get the best results. Thus, stay healthy by using the blood pressure monitors and remain vigil over the whereabouts of your children and teenagers with the FamiSafe app. You may download it for free from Google Play or App Store and try it on your own.
Have a healthy life and safe family!
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on Youtube
- Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Internet Monitoring Software for Parents
- Baby Monitor
- Monitor Child's iPhone
- Check Private Browsing History on Android
- Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer