6 Anonymous Sexting App for Teenagers
6 Anonymous Sexting App for Teenagers
1. What is sexting app
Even in the world where online dating is the norm, sexting still comes with a lot of factors to consider—consent and privacy, for example. This makes anonymous sexting apps popular and more immediate alternatives.
But first, what’s sexting?
Sexting is the art or the act of sending sexually explicit photos, messages, or videos to one person or more.
Today’s teens are always connected. They live out their lives online and in the public eye. But sometimes teens don’t make wise choices about what they are sharing. Sending sexually-explicit content is a typical way of interacting with their peers.
2. How common is sexting for teens? ( The fact of Teen Sexting)
Sexting is more common than parents might realize or want to admit. And teens can properly hide sext using anonymous sexting apps. Sharing sexually explicit texts, photos, or video is increasingly common among teens today.
Let’s take a closer look at current sexting stats from JAMA Pediatrics Journal and Drexel University to paint a clearer picture.
- About 27% of teens say they’ve received sext according to a study in the journal JAMA Pediatrics research that included more than 110,000 teens.
- Nearly 15% of the 110, 000 teens admitted having sent a text.
- About 12% also said they had forwarded a sext without permission.
- Boys were as likely to sext as girls, and older teens were more likely than younger teens to sext.
- The phone was more used to sext than computer
- Sexting has increased in recent years, and the results, especially one seen by people other than the intended recipient could lead to harassment and cyberbullying—perhaps even sexual assault and suicide
And even more, here are more stats from Drexel University published by the Journal of Sexuality Research and Social Policy:
- More than half the undergraduate students who took part in an anonymous online survey said that they sent a sexually suggestive text when they were teenagers.
- Nearly 30% said they include photos in their sext and a surprising 61% did not know that sending nude pictures via text could be considered child pornography
After looking at the above stats, you might wonder if your kid sext. The real question, however, is—which anonymous sexting app might you kid be using?
There are countless sexting apps for teenagers out there, so where do you start? Where do you focus your attention?
3. 6 Popular Anonymous Sexting Apps teens Secretly Use
3 Popular Sexting App for Android for Teens
Kik is an app that lets users send texts, pictures, and videos for free and without limits. But it presents a lot of other mini-apps that enable the user to do everything—from exchanging virtual greeting cards to chatting with strangers.
It requires no real name as a user providing a layer of anonymity.
Messages are hidden away in the app, which makes it difficult for parents to find them. And even more, the only way this app offers protection is that it tells the user to report any instance of inappropriate content.
CyberDust is an app that nearly looks like Snapchat. This Android app deletes any text you share after some time. Besides, it disables screenshots in most places on the app. This feature provides a sense of security for teens to sext freely.
This is an app that takes messaging further by allowing users to un-send text and photos, and give the sender the power to control whether or not the recipient can copy and save the shared content.
This more granular control over the sent message lure teens to sext.
3 Popular Sexting App for iPhone
Fem is a new free iOS video dating app for lesbians and bi-curious people. In the app, teens can meet new friends, meet singles, sex chat in the chat room, date, and even more.
The app focuses on sharing video content. It allows the user to view videos of the lesbians near them.
Snapchat is immensely popular for sexting on iOS and Android because you can send nude images that self-destruct. It is secure. But the app has brought a new feature that allows the recipient to pay for a replay of the previous photo and screenshot taking.
The original aim of the app was to privatize and secure a message that you might have sent before. The app is notoriously popular among teens due to its screenshot-proof feature. The recipient cannot take screenshots of the conversation.
Besides, messages disappear after the recipient views them.
4. How to do to Know Your Child is Using these apps Secretly?
If you think “My teen would never sext,” it is more likely you’re mistaken. And if you feel the only teens who sext are the one that engages in high-risk behavior like drinking, abusing drugs, or skip classes, it is also likely you’re wrong.
3 Typical Ways to Tell if Your Kid is Sexting
- Getting secretive about their phones
- Overreacting whenever you pick their phones
- Deleting histories of their previous activities
But is there away to remove the guesswork out when you want to know if your kid is sexting? A parental control tool can be a smarter way to create certainty. Let’s introduce one of the world’s best.
Some of the above methods of determining if your kid is sexting can give you a misleading sign. And a wrong sign can compromise your relationship with your kids.
Luckily enough, there is a smarter way to monitor every activity on your teen's phone. You can use parental control. And choosing one of the industry's best tools might save you all the hassle. And FamiSafe is one of the best.
A. Introduce the main features
App block and usage
Monitor every app and Block any that you found inappropriate for your kid. This is an efficient anti-addiction feature that lets you set a time limit on any app that your child might be addicted to—you can block it for some time.
Explore the daily app activity of your teen to avoid obsessive usage.
Besides, it comes with Screen time and smart schedule plan that allows you to plan reasonably daily screen time at every place.
Today there are tons of social media apps the let teens do it all—text, share pictures, and video chat—often fly under parent’s radar. There are tons of anonymous sexting apps.
As a parent, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information your kid shares don’t lead to problems. You’d need a parental control tool to monitor your kid’s activity online.
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android