Best Child Monitoring App for Android and iPhone
child monitoring app
Every parent around the world can agree that our children are the most precious people in our lives. They represent hope in the future and the continuity of our families. Therefore, they need to be protected as much as possible. We are currently living in a highly connected world. We use devices such as smartphones and laptop computers for communication. Our children are tech-savvy. Therefore, they also utilize these devices. Smartphones deliver the Internet, applications, games and social media platforms in a convenient way. Therefore, our children use these mobile devices for learning and leisure. Unfortunately, smartphones are also used by unscrupulous people to hurt our children. They may fall victim to cyber-bullying on social media platforms. They could also be exposed to inappropriate, adult websites. Therefore, it is very important for parents to monitor the activities of their children online. This can be done using child monitor software such as FamiSafe Parental Control. Here is more about this.
Kids spend too much time with their phones
It is a well-known fact that kids today spend too much time on their smartphones. As a matter of fact, recent studies have indicated that approximately 50% of all young children today have their own smart devices. These can be smartphones, tablets or netbooks. Even more startling is that children who are under the age of 8 years old are spending more than 2 hours every day glued to their screens. This results in a detachment with the surrounding world.
Children today do not want to go outdoors and engage in some physical activity during their leisure time. They prefer to spend this time surfing the Internet or watching TV shows on their smart devices. This results in poor inter-personal communication. They do not know how to communicate in the real world. This is because they are too used to typing and sending videos through social media websites.
Due to spending too much time on their smartphones, kids are unlikely to notice any changes that occur around them. They may be unable to see changes in their family's structure, circle of friends or even neighborhood. This may lead to social isolation. It is not advisable for children to grow up in such circumstances. Therefore, their screen time needs to be limited. In addition to that, their digital activity needs surveillance through a child monitoring app.
Why we need to monitor child's phone?
There are many reasons why we need to monitor our children's smartphones. Firstly, it is important that we discover the digital material which they view through their phones. Parents should know the websites that their children visit. This is because there are many destructive sites that should not be viewed by children. Some examples of these are adult sites, racist sites and those that promote violence.
Young children are especially impressionable. Therefore, they should be protected from material that can influence them negatively. If they mimic the content in these sites, the children can harm themselves, each other or the general public. Therefore, you should use a child monitoring app so as to discover exactly what they surf on the Internet.
Another reason why we need to monitor our children's phones is to identify exactly who they are communicating with online. There are special websites where people meet to chat. They are known as social media sites and are accessible through web browsers as well as dedicated applications. By monitoring smartphone activity, parents can identify exactly who their children are interacting with on these platforms. This is because there are people who have negative intentions and can harm your child on social media. Examples of these people are child predators and extremists. Therefore, parents should monitor their child's phone to protect them from these people.
Parents should also monitor their children's smartphones so as to discover their location at all times. Smartphones are equipped with a special capability known as Global Positioning System (GPS). By using a special type of software to monitor their child's smartphone, parents can identify the exact location of their children by relying on UPS. This can help to monitor the child's movements and identify when they are visiting dangerous locations. It can also help to find children who are lost. Discovering the child's location is another important reason for child monitor activities.
How can FamiSafe Child Monitoring Help
This is a highly effective software tool that you can use to monitor your child's smartphone. FamiSafe Parental Control is legally capable of discovering every detail about your child's phone use. The application is available for iOS as well as Android and works to promote harmony in your family. Developed by Wondershare, it interacts directly with your child's smartphone for surveillance purposes. When a parent uses this child monitoring app to keep an eye on their child's phone, the latter is quite aware of this. Therefore, if the child goes against any restrictions that have been set by the parent, the application immediately releases a warning!
A collection of very helpful features are accessible in this application. Examples of these are:
- Blocking smartphone applications
- Recording and logging smartphone activity
- Logging of all the websites visited
- Filtering any and all digital material
- Identifying your child's location at all times
- Geographical fencing using GPS coordinates
- Tracking the screen time of your child on their smartphone
- Controlling your child's smartphone remotely
- Personally locking all settings
How Can I Use FamiSafe Child Monitoring App?
The best quality about this application is that it is very easy to use. Parents can begin to utilize it by downloading it into their phones as well as that of their child. The application is easily available on Google Play Store and the App Store too. Once the parents have performed the necessary download, they can register membership accounts on both smartphones right through the app. This requires the submission of a little personal information to FamiSafe for identification purposes. You can be sure that any personal data which you submit is protected through 256-bit encryption. As a result, it is secure.
After the setup process is completed successfully, the parent can log into the application through their phone and connect to the child's phone. This activates the application to begin monitoring. You can effectively monitor the location of your child as well as how they use their smartphone. You can also control how much access they have to the Internet. This is so as to prevent the download of inappropriate applications or viewing adult websites. The application can also be used to lock up specific games so as to promote concentration during study time.
As parents, we cherish and adore our children. Therefore, we need to monitor their smartphone activity. This is so as to protect them from harmful digital media. FamiSafe Parental Control is a specialized child monitor application that can be used to achieve exactly this. It is available in the App Store and Google Play Store as well. Download it today and see how effective its features can be!
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls
- How to Set Parental Control on Youtube
- How to Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- How to Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Free iPhone Parental Monitoring
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Internet Monitoring Software for Parents
- Baby Monitor
- Monitor Child's iPhone
- Check Private Browsing History on Android
- Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- How to Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- How to Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- How to Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit