T-Mobile Family Locator
t mobile family locator
With over 30% of teens owning mobile phones, keeping a watchful eye on your kids and loved ones is very essential. For this reason, T-Mobile created an application known as T-Mobile Family Where app that lets you know the exact location of your kids or family member all the time. This application uses the mobile phone’s location to tell their location. The application enables parents to have control over the places their kids visit.
With the wide range of features available on this application, parents are able to set boundaries of approved locations. It also enables the parents to track if their kids adhere to the set boundaries and locations. T-mobile family locator software is easy to use as an app on your Android-powered smartphone or logging in to your account via the internet. The app enables on to view a live location map of your loved ones as well as allow them to check in with you through a text message. This app utilizes the T-Mobile 4G network to perform its operations. Parents are able to set scheduled checks to find out if their kids are at home after school or not. For other family members, this app helps to find out their location to ensure they are being responsible. The app sends text messages notifications once the people you are following visit new places. Thanks to this wonderful application, parents have control over their kids when they are out and about the world. Here is a look of the application.
T-Mobile Family Locator Reviews
The T-Mobile family locator app is one exciting app available on the market today. This app allows you to track the location of family members and especially kids. The app keeps a family connection and ensures the safety of kids while they are out in the world. This app has become so popular in the recent past due to its wide range of desirable features.
First, one does not have to own a smartphone to make use of this tracking software. Secondly, you do not have to enable the GPS in order for the software to work. However, this may affect the accuracy of the phone’s location. It is advisable to keep the GPS feature powered on each of the devices being tracked. To start using this application, subscribers need to download and install the application from the Google Play or from App Store.
On starting the application, subscribers have the option of choosing between the free check-in option and the family locator program. The application has a colorful user interface with a variety of setting available. Apart from the application, it is also possible to access the software via a web browser on your phone, tablet or laptop. With this t mobile family locator, the subscriber will be able to find the location of all devices associated with their account with fast and highly accurate results. You will be able to see the location of all the devices on a map within this application. The application enables each family member to check in with others in real time via text messages. T-Mobile is always there to provide technical support and help with any issues that you encounter on the application. Some of the features available on the app are shown in the following picture.
- The app allows you to create a regular schedule for regular check-ins.
- The tracked devices do not have to be GPS enabled.
- The program is easy to set up and use
- It is possible to use a laptop, computer, or a tablet to track all the people connected to your account.
- The app provides a 30-days free trial to give time for decision making and ensure there is no monetary loss.
- The software has a very friendly user interface.
- The application’s accuracy is not 100% guaranteed
- A device must be powered on for it to be detected.
- The program requires one to have an active T-Mobile data plan
- The application is only able to identify devices connected to the T-Mobile 4G network.
T mobile family locator application is available to users in what would be termed as one of the best terms for mobile application. Users are allowed to access the application on a 30-days free trial so that they can test and affirm the effectiveness of the application. After the free trial period expires users are charged a subscription fee of $9.99 on a monthly basis. The bill is automatically sent to your T-Mobile account.
Features of parental control apps
T mobile family locator only allows you to find out the location of your family members and kids. However, if you need to have more control over your kids and mobile devices, a parental control app is recommended. This is an application that provides more features other than just location. Parental control apps can perform a wide range of functions such as schedule restrictions on phone usage for a certain period of time, block usage of some apps and access to certain internet sites, and monitor the screen time of the phone. Parental control applications allow parents to have authority over how their kids utilize their mobile phone devices.
FamiSafe - The Best Alternative to T-Mobile Family Locator
FamiSafe has done an amazing work in developing one of the best parental control mobile application. The FamiSafe application can be regarded as the best alternative to T mobile family locator. This is due to the extensive features available on FamiSafe. Some of the most prominent features on FamiSafe include app blocking which enables blocking of inappropriate apps and web filtering feature which enables blocking of harmful websites such as pornography and gambling websites.
In terms of location tracking, FamiSafe app is still by far much better than the T mobile family locator. This is due to the features such as live location, location history, and geo-fencing feature available on the FamiSafe app. FamiSafe not only enables parents to track real live location for their kids but also enables them to view the location history of their kids as well as set and monitor geo-fences. Parents get notifications when their kid cross the set borders.
The t Mobile family locator is the ideal application for parents wishing to keep track of the location of their kids. The app has a user-friendly interface rich in features and settings. However, for parents wishing to have more control over their kids and their kid's phone FamiSafe is a more appropriate app. This app is available for free download on both Google Play Store and App store. All parents ought to have the FamiSafe app to ensure effective utilization of mobile phone device by their kids.
- Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps
- iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on Youtube
- Set Parental Controls on Kindle Fire
- Facebook Parental Controls
- Set Parental Control on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App for iPhone & Android
- Best iPhone Monitoring for Parents
- Best Parental Monitoring Software for iPhone
- Best Parental Phone Monitoring App for Tracking Children
- Computer Monitoring Software for Parents
- Free Cell Phone Monitoring for Parents 2018
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet