3 best ways to prevent bullying that you should know
- Anti Bullying
- Protect Kids from Text Bullying
- Social Media Bullying
- Deal with Facebook Bullying
- Bullying for Kids
- Ways to Prevent Bullying
- Different types of Bullying
- Anti Bullying Programs in Schools
- Usefull Anti Bullying App
- Anti Bullying Video
- How to Prevent Bullying in Schools
- Tips for Bullying in Schools
- Solutions to Bullying in School
- Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Deal with Online Bullying
- Screen Time
- Ways to Limit Screen Time on iPhone
- How to Lock Kid's iPhone
- What is Screen Time on iPhone
- Best iPhone Time Limit Apps
- How to Set Parental Restrictions
- How Do You Lock Apps on Android
- The Best Way to Control Kid's Time on iPad
- Effectively Limit child's Screen Time
- How to Ultilize App to Limit Phone Use Freely
- Limit Screen Time and App Usage
- Free Apple Screen Time App
- Free Apps to Limit Screen Time on Phone
- App to Limit Time on Phone
- Blocker Apps
- How to Block Facebook on Mobile and Desktop
- How to Block Facebook on Chrome
- Ways to Block Facebook on Chrome
- How to Block Facebook Messenger Remotely
- How to Use Facebook Security Block
- How to Block a Page on Facebook and Browser
- How to Block Facebook Users
- How to Block Facebook on iPhone
- How to Block Kids' Facebook Account
- Effective ways for Facebook Blocking
- 10 Best Facebook Blocker Apps
- Defeat Facebook Addiction with Block App
- Something Must Know about Blocking on Facebook
- Blocking Facebook on iPhone and Chrome
- How to Block Someone on Facebook
- Something about Facebook Messenger Block
- How to Block Facebook Messages
- Block Messages on Facebook from Another Phone
- How to Block People on Teen's Facebook
- How to Block Facebook on Android and iPhone
Ever wondered how bullying affects people that too especially in the life of a teenager or kids? Many kids have committed suicide and have discontinued their studies due to bullying. The latest news reveals that mobile phones have emerged as a new cyberbullying weapon and till date, 85% of children victims are recorded for cyberbullying.
So, how can bullying be prevented? Parents can never be around their kids over 24/7 right? So if you are worried parent or guardian, read this article where you can find 3 best ways to prevent bullying activities from your kid’s life…
Utilize FamiSafe to prevent bullying
FamiSafe is recognized as the most reliable parental control application and trusted by most of the parents for ensuring the safety of their kids.
It is equipped with various features that provide amazing tracking and blocking facilities for both Android and iOS devices. FamiSafe is user-friendly in installation and operation too. FamiSafe acts as best bullying prevention software for your kids. The vision of FamiSafe is simple-“Love your kids, so keep them safe”.
a. Features of FamiSafe
As discussed before, FamiSafe incorporates various features and in this session, let’s look at some of them.
- Want to know about your kid’s whereabouts? Location tracking feature of FamiSafe will help you in this.
- FamiSafe ensures that your kid is secured from cyberbullying, porn and gambling content.
- Effective web content filtering option keeps your kid away from unwanted websites.
- Addiction towards challenging games and social media application can be limited with the help of App blocking feature.
- You can now decide when your kid should access mobile phone and when it should lock with the help of a smart schedule and screen lock option.
b. How to install FamiSafe on your mobile phone
To prevent cyberbullying from entering into your kid’s life and to keep an eye on your kid’s activities, here are steps to be followed for setup and installation.
Step 1: Install FamiSafe
Download and install the FamiSafe application from official link and create your own FamiSafe account by clicking on “Create new account”.
Step 2: Install FamiSafe on Parent’s device
Now, install FamiSafe application in your kid’s device too. You can download it from Google Play for Android and from App store for iPhone.
Step 3: Setup FamiSafe
In this step, based on your kid’s devices follow the below instructions.
For Android: If your kid’s device is Android, then the steps are:
- Login with your account details in your kid’s device and fill the age and name.
- Grant permission for FamiSafe to access the device.
- Activate the accessibility and access the features.
For iPhone: When compared to Android device, steps for iPhone device is quite different.
- In your kid’s device, log in with your registered account credentials and fill your kid’s name, age etc…
- Allow FamiSafe to access kid’s location.
- Install mobile device management file additionally.
Step 4: For Your/Parent’s Device
In your device, select “Parent” as identity and connect to your kid’s device. The setup is now complete and you can start monitoring your kid’s device. FamiSafe is by far one of the best ways to prevent bullying from your kid’s life.
Use of Bark app to prevent bullying
FamiSafe is not only the option that is available to prevent bullying but there are other anti cyberbullying apps that act as a partner.
It is none other than the Bark App-“Your family’s watchdog for Internet safety”. This app analyzes your kid’s online activities and helps in the detection and blocking of bully online.
You can trust Bark as it identifies the true threat and provides action-based recommendations. The Bark is affordable and last but not least Bark is known for its award-winning services.
a. Features of Bark App
- The Bark app has the ability to monitor text messages, Gmail, Youtube and 24 different social networks.
- It is suitable for 24/7 detection that includes online predators, adult content, cyberbullying, drug use, and suicidal thoughts.
- If any illegal or serious issues are noticed, Bark documents the abuse in case of any legal action is required.
- The Bark app is created as a collaboration with child psychologists, digital media experts, and youth advisors.
- The bark is a research-backed kid-friendly solution that every parent require at present to prevent a kid from bullying.
b. How to use Bark app to prevent bullying
In order to prevent bullying with the help of Bark app, you should first download and install the application in your device. It can be downloaded in Google play, else you can also create a free 9-day trial account in the official site .
Step 1: After downloading and installing the application, create a new Bark account in your device with parent identity.
Step 2: Enter the details like age, gender, and the name of your kid who is to be monitored.
Step 3: Now, download and install the Bark app in your kid’s mobile and update the monitoring and setting options. You will be directed to the dashboard that will contain an analysis report and review session.
You can read the text messages and social media chats and take necessary action if it might seem like an issue.
Step 4: The setup is now complete and you can now start monitoring your kid’s activities. If any fault or threat is detected, you will be notified via email or text.
Based on alerts, expert recommendations will be suggested from where appropriate actions can be taken for the issue.
Hence, bullying along with various other threats can be prevented from the focus of your kids with the help of Bark applications and as its name suggests, it proves to be a trusted watchdog.
Use of Bosco app to prevent bullying
Next to FamiSafe and Bark application, here comes, “A new approach to child safety-Bosco”. Bosco application proves to be an innovative approach that offers parents insights despite data. Bosco helps to keep your kid’s safe online without affecting their privacy.
Bosco collects and builds an individual unique behavioral profile for each child with the help of their mobile activity, social network and location history.
Bosco is highly recognized as a mindful technology for mindful parents that help kids to say goodbye to distractions and is the last way to prevent bullying in our list.
a. Features of Bosco app
- Bosco’s technology provides sufficient tools to monitor kids by giving them security and freedom as well.
- Advanced data analytics is used in Bosco to predict and prevent the threat to children.
- Bosco makes use of a 3-layer algorithm that accounts for the difference in culture, age, and gender.
- Predictive intelligence feature of Bosco continuously learns and improve over time.
- Alerts and notifications are sent to parents with the help of kid’s online activities and mood detection.
- Apart from the above features, Bosco offers location tracking, unknown caller detector, battery level indicator and, daily routine informer.
b. How to use Bosco app
I hope you are very much impressed by the services provided by Bosco and now, we can how Bosco app is used for monitoring. Before starting the setup process, you should first download and install the Bosco application from Google Play or App store. You can also get guideline from the official link.
Step 1: Once the app is downloaded, install the app in your device to get started.
Step 2: Select the identity-parent or kid, by whom the device is monitored. Better, start with a parent account.
Step 3: You will be directed to the signup page, where you have to create an account in Bosco.
Step 4: Now, start adding details about your kid like name, age, and gender.
Step 5: you can also add or select places to get notified about their arrival and departure. Once you are done with it, in order to connect to your kid phone, click on “send link” option.
Step 6: In your kid’s device, open the link and proceed with the permissions and access.
After complete optimization and permissions, you will now have to activate the parent-child connection and so, click on the tick button.
Step 7: You are now connected to your kid’s device and setup is complete. You will be directed to the dashboard where you will get notifications.
The process is simple and can be easily understood without any confusion and proves to be the proven solution to prevent bullying.
Although bullying is considered a serious issue at present, despite various efforts taken, still is in progress. Hence, it is a complete responsibility of parents to take care of their kids and to monitor their day-to-day activities. So, to keep your kids away from cyberbullying and to prevent bully online, make use of the applications discussed in this article without fail. These 3 best ways to prevent bullying will surely help for a better future of your kids tomorrow.