Defeat Facebook addiction with Facebook block app
facebook block app
Social media platforms are a virtual world that we care to spend most of our times in. You will constantly see people around you that are delving into their smartphones and killing their energy from doing outdoor activities. It can become a significant issue because these day people do not have the patience to go outdoors for fun and play and social media addictions can turn people into vegetables and becoming lazier off the record. Social media has brought us the advancements of digitalization and put that up to the brink of negative use. The use of social media can be very time consuming, and it can drive your energy from the levels of work and make you realize that you have wasted enough time at the end of the day.
Common symptoms of excessive social media use will include playing games, chatting, and liking images and photos of your friends.
If you are constantly worried about social media, use and you are spending overtime with this online app such as Facebook is the biggest one among all. Facebook is a virtual world of people who are connected from all around the world and through this app people can access information and provide important information by themselves as well.
What does one mean by Facebook addiction?
Facebook addiction is simply nothing but the action of constantly dwelling in the virtual reality of social media. People are connected on Facebook, and most of us have a Facebook profile too. It just takes a few minutes to create an account on Facebook because one has to follow easy instructions to do it. However, it can become a problem when there is too much and excessive use of Facebook. Some people have no idea of the amount of time that they are wasting and depriving themselves of the real environment around them by staying too much on the social media. Facebook can be addictive because it is a free platform where one can talk about anything and opinionate about randomness on current affairs, day to day update, trends, media, showbiz, sports, T.V, science and more. One can find their ways of interest about anything that they desire.
The 5 Facebook blocking apps that are available on the Internet –
1. Siempo –
This is an essential Facebook block app that will enable you to stay focused and to make sure that all the unwanted apps and materials are blocked on a weekly basis. There are great features that this app contains, and one can access essential messages and emails while the app is running on their devices. The app is a great choice when it comes to choosing a vital friend that will keep you from distractions and make sure that you are focused, and you have your times balanced for work, study and play.
The app will block the screen of your device instead of blocking the entire application.
- Siempo is very easy to use
- Minimal features and user- friendly approach
- With Siempo one can only control a certain number of apps.
2. Cold Turkey-
It is an outstanding app and does the best job when it comes to Facebook app blocking and saving you the time to study or work in one peace without your fingers nudging to access Facebook. The app helps you to set a timer, and you can unblock the given apps before the timer is over. If you are in for a Facebook block app that has flexible features, you can download this one and have your way to get your days sorted.
There is some music that plays in the background of this app, and the app has their timers.
- The app doesn’t require permission to install on your device
- Act as a Facebook blocker app
- You can end the app with the help of task manager
3. Flipd –
This underrated application helps you to fight Facebook addiction. If you are looking forward to downloading Flipd then you must know that that you can use this app under casual lock and full lock. If you are going to make it a cycle to make sure that your work schedules are stable and you can balance well, then this is the most appropriate application that will help you with your Facebook addiction.
- Suitable for students because they can create study groups by using this app and just their email-id is required.
- Help to get rid of Facebook addiction.
- Shows advanced apps stats on usage.
- One can add custom time session and set accordingly.
- The reminders are unlockable with the premium plan, which begins at $1.99 per month.
4. Freedom –
As the name suggests, the app intends to give you freedom from your Facebook addiction. If you have downloaded this app, you can stay relieved of its functions because this app will have a substantial impact on changing your use-time of the Facebook activity. The app helps you control your social media addiction. The Facebook block app is a great way to get yourself focused on the tasks that you are doing.
- The app can function properly even if the phone is locked because of its simple UI.
- People can customize and also can create content blocklist.
- Block Facebook app.
- Get rid of Facebook addiction.
- This app fails to control other apps apart from Facebook.
5. Famisafe –
The Famisafe app is an invaluable Facebook blocker app because of its features, and one can have access on this app very easily. The app is simple-to-use and a social media fighting solution. The Facebook block app comes in hands with free features that one can easily download. The app shows a clock timer that is visible on your device depending on the user’s choice. The app can be of great use to keep a check on Facebook usage, and there is a breakdown that will show the number of apps that were used.
- It allows anyone to block the app of the target device remotely.
- It comes with a 3-day free trial.
- The app can block a locations device for a specific time and place.
- Monitor suspicious texts.
- It’s a parental control app.
- Prevent cyber-bullying.
- One can block certain websites, apps with inappropriate content with Famisafe.
- Get alert for any suspicious texts and offensive words.
- Prevent cyber-bullying through proper monitoring of kids’ activities.
- No cons are found in this app as of yet.
What are the other uses of Famisafe?
Famisafe is an excellent Facebook block app that is so essential for individuals themselves and individuals who are controlling their kids and protecting them from harmful activities on the internet. The app helps increase the efficiency of the user to make sure that there is no way that they get carried away into the virtual worlds of the Internet. Famisafe has all the great features, and the app is very easy to install as well. One has to download the app, and the rest is just easy. One can find the app in the app store and the play store. The app is widely used to monitor phone use of the kids and to prevent one from using social media in an extreme limit. Being a parent one can have a really difficult time to check on their kids and to make certain that the kids are protected from the social-media negativities. It is to ensure that this app is a great app to block Facebook and other social media apps to make sure that one can follow a balanced schedule.
Famisafe is a very efficient app, and there are other uses and features of this app as well.
- Monitor your kids’ activities on Facebook
- Get alerts for any suspicious contents in your kids’ messages.
- Monitor messages in your kid’s phone and get notified for any offensive word usages.
- This app help to prevent cyberbullying largely by way of monitoring messages, offensive and abusive words, inappropriate contents and so on.
- Available on both Android and iOS
- One can set geo-fences, and one can access locations of target devices
- One can block an entire device and set time restrictions to it.
- One can set Strict screen time limit for any specific app for their use.
Defeating social media has been the motive ever since there has been overusing of time an imbalance in culture. If you look at how social media has brought its way into people’s lives, you will see that more and more people have become a part of the virtual world and drifting away from real-time activities. These Facebook block apps have been a serious method to stop one from using and living on social media too much. So above are a few suggestions that will help you choose.