If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
All parents around the world have one basic job. This is to provide for their children and protect them as well There are many risky and dangerous situations in the world around them. In most cases, they seem attractive and harmless. However, if your child is tempted and gets involved, they may pet in too deep and find themselves in danger. At this point, they can reach out to you for help. When this happens, your first priority is to get them to safety and protect them going forward. Thanks to technology, we can now perform this task with quick response. Moreover, we can even track our children's movements. This is possible using special monitoring software. Here is more about this.
If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
If you get a message typed, I'm fin. X - It means that your child is in danger. If this seems mysterious to you, simply read on and discover more. Every parent knows that we cannot completely protect children who are of teenage level from finding themselves in challenging situations, particularly those situations that they cannot resolve on their own. When teenage children send coded distress messages, it is important for parents or trusted adults to come to their aid as soon as possible. As such, If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger.
Here is a helpful way to keep your child safe from harm
As a parent, it is always best to be armed with a method which you can use to get your children out of harmful situations. At some point in their social life, your teenage child can end up spending time with unsavory peers who decide to try consuming alcohol or drugs. Being a new environment, this situation can end up difficult to control. This will lead them to feel uncomfortable and want to leave. However, they may be obliged to stay due to peer pressure. In addition to that, your child will not consult you. This is so that they don't seem like a coward in the eyes of his friends. In such a situation, if you call your child to ask if everything is alright, they will most probably respond with the standard lie that they are absolutely fine.
A leader known as Bert Fulks has studied this psychological trait by teenagers. He performed the study so as to communicate better with his teenage son Danny. Furthermore, he wanted to share his findings with all parents around the world. As a result of the study, Fulks invented a covert communication method which enables his teenage son Danny to send SOS signals to his father without risk of losing face with peers.
Pastor Fulks got this excellent idea after conversations with teenagers who were in addiction clinics all across the country. While conversing with the teenage kids, he queried the recovering children. Do you ever recall finding yourself in a social construct where activities proceeded that were not personally agreeable but you stayed?" More specifically, you stayed because you felt as if you didn't have a way to get out? All the interviewees responded in unanimous agreement. Therefore, Fulks created a solution for them and his own child.
A detailed description of this invention
From the pastor's point of view, here is how his invention works. Let's say that his son attends a party. After assessing the crowd that's there, he gets uncomfortable. According to the secret code that was developed and implemented by his father, Danny simply texts "X" to his dad or any of the other elder family members.
The member who receives the message follows a simple script. Their first response is to call Danny. Hello, Danny? Something has come up and I have to come and pick you up immediately" Sticking to the script. Danny will respond, "What happened? The elder family member will then respond, "I'll tell you upon arrival. Stay ready to leave in five minutes, I'm on my way.
After this covert rescue conversation, Danny can inform the companions that an emergency has emerged at horn. Therefore, someone's coming to collect him urgently.
The elder family member will arrive and take Danny home. As such, he will end up in a good, safe haven. According to his teenage friends' point of view, he didn't run, but had to leave on some important business. As such, Danny's respect in the group is maintained.
This brilliant strategy invented by Pastor Fulks ensures the safety of your children. It also assists in the building of trust because it allows your teenage child to open up to you. The most important factor that you teenage children should know is that even if they get into trouble due to disobedience, their parents' main priority is not to punish but to help.
You can apply this secret messaging code in your family so as to make quick communication with your teenage children in case they find themselves in uncomfortable situations. Therefore, If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger and needs your help. Even better, you can monitor their location and activity through a smartphone application.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control for Parents!
Parents can monitor their children's mobile phones so as to promote harmony in the family using this fully legal monitoring application. FamiSafe Parental Control is available for both Android and 105 mobile platforms. Furthermore, it is released by Wondershare. While using this application, the child is fully aware that their parent is monitoring them. Therefore, if they break any of the restrictions that are set into the application, specific alerts will go off and warn the child back onto the right track!
This monitoring software has a wide range of key features.
- Tracking of the child's location in real-time
- GPS-guided geographical fencing
- Blocking of specific smartphone applications
- Monitoring your child's activities
- Monitoring web browsing activity
- Filtering of all digital content
- Keeping track of your child's mobile phone screen time
- Remote control of their smartphone
- Complete personalization of all settings
How parents can begin to make use of FamiSafe
It is quite easy to obtain and begin using this monitoring software. The first step is to download the application on both the parent's and the child's smartphones. The app is available both on Google Play Store as well as the App Store. After doing that, they can register some membership accounts on both smartphones through the application. This will require them to submit some personal identification information. All personal details are stored securely with 256 bit encryption. Therefore, you can be sure that your identity is protected. Having completed registration, you can proceed to connect to your child's smartphone with FamiSafe and start monitoring.
Teenage children are often unpredictable. They are very impressionable and are highly prone to peer pressure. If they fall into bad company, it is quite difficult for them to get out without losing the respect of their friends. Therefore, you can apply this secret messaging code with your teenage children so as to help them escape bad social situations while maintaining the respect of their peers. Thanks to Pastor Fulks, we can use this strategy to save our dear teenage children. Furthermore, you can monitor your child's whereabouts and digital behavior using FamiSafe Parental Control application. Simply download it from the App Store or Google Play and implement it in your family. This application can be an excellent digital parenting assistant!
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review