How to Block People on WhatsApp
block people on whatsapp
WhatsApp has become a very useful tool. It has revolutionized communication between people, SMS and MMS are nothing but a vestige of the past and it is increasingly difficult to find someone who does not have the application installed on his smartphone. Via WhatsApp, you can communicate with a whole group of people through a single message, but you cannot distinguish between people present or absent in your premises. Obviously, all the good things also have disadvantages: in this case, the harassment that you can suffer via WhatsApp. If you want to have no more contact with someone on WhatsApp, you have to block people on WhatsApp.
How to block people on Whatsapp?
You can stop receiving messages and WhatsApp calls from certain contacts by blocking them. Not sure what happens when you block people on WhatsApp? Learn more here.
- To block a contact
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Touch the Menu Button > Settings > My Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts. This page contains all the contacts you have blocked.
3. Tap the Add icon at the top right.
4. Select the contact you want to block in your list.
- To block an unknown number
1. Open the discussion with the unknown contact.
2. Tap Block.
When you receive a new message from an unknown contact, you also have the option to Report as spam. This will signal the unwanted user and add the user to the blocked contacts list.
How to unblock people on WhatsApp
1. Touch Menu Button > Settings > My Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts.
2. Press and hold the contact name.
3. Select Unblock in the menu.
Otherwise, you can simply send a message to the contact that you have blocked and you will be prompted to unblock the contact.
What Happens When You Block People on WhatsApp
So we are going to explain everything about what is going on when you block people on WhatsApp.
Steps to follow:
1. You need to know that direct communication with someone you have blocked on WhatsApp will be impossible. Thus, WhatsApp messages that a blocked contact will send you will never reach your device. When it sends you a message, a green check mark will appear, as if your phone was off or had no network, but there will be two green ticks or a blue tick. In the same way that you cannot send messages to you, you cannot call it by WhatsApp.
2. In addition to that, he will not be able to access your status. So, when he wants to look at your status, it will not appear, cannot your updates. It works the same way with photos: your contact will not have access to your profile picture and a white silhouette on a gray background will appear in the default place as if you did not have a profile picture.
3. To block people on WhatsApp will also affect your login status. On the one hand, the user you blocked will not know the time of your last connection. It is true that most users of WhatsApp have disabled this function, but you should know that they will not know the time of your last connection. In addition, your contact will not know if you are connected or not.
4. After blocking a contact, the one will remain in your WhatsApp contact list. If you wish, you can delete the conversation, but your contact will still be in your contact list. To no longer have this contact in your WhatsApp contacts, you must first remove this contact from your contact list on your mobile phone and you can delete your WhatsApp permanently.
5. Before we finish, we will quickly explain what happens when you unlock your contact. The most important - in addition to a stream of WhatsApp messages and calls that are working properly again - is that the messages that this blocked contact sent you are not reaching you. You will not receive either notifications or missed calls that you will have made on WhatsApp.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control for WhatsApp
For parents, the existence of the best WhatsApp monitoring tool FamiSafe is a good news. It can read messages exchanged by your child via his smartphone, to know what and with whom it corresponds as well as block people on WhatsApp on WhatsApp. Many parents must appreciate these possibilities because, as we know, it is difficult to find such kind of parental control. In addition, if your child communicates with friends for too long and he does not have enough time to do his homework, then the WhatsApp monitoring program FamiSafe helps you identify the problem and find a solution.
With FamiSafe, the best monitoring tool, parents have the ability to imperceptibly control everything that happens on WhatsApp, from text message content to multimedia file exchange. They can track and retain the entire history of WhatsApp communication of their child’s smartphone or tablet, including time information. They also have the ability to review photos and other data received or sent by their teens and block people on WhatsApp.
- Block WhatsApp
- Control Track Real-time GPS Location
- Block Destructive Web Browser
- Control Screen Time
- Flexible Remote
You will know how many times your teens spend on WhatsApp. You can block the WhatsApp activities of your child during school or homework.
The various messengers that communicate and chat with friends are very popular among mobile users, including children. And one of these best-known programs is WhatsApp, which has been facing tremendous success. A lot of people around the world are constantly using this application. But it has some dark-sides of using, basically for children. With a good mobile monitoring application, parents have the ability to imperceptibly control everything that happens on WhatsApp, from text message content to multimedia file exchange. Of course, it is not correct and ethical to read a person's messages on WhatsApp. However, in certain situations, such actions are necessary to block people on WhatsApp. The FamiSafe should be the great solution for parents to handle this kind of situations successfully. Do not miss the opportunity to learn about the most advanced program FamiSafe for monitoring children's WhatsApp.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review