Effective ways to limit or block the Fortnite app on PC & phone
Effective ways to limit or block
What is Fortnite? It is a video game and you can play it on multi-platforms like PC, iPhone, Android devices etc. You can find this game under the title ‘Epic Games’. This game is available free. At present, the parents are hunting for better ways to block Fortnite due to its hazardous effects on the kids and teens. The concept of the game is to save the world from the control of zombies. In this app multiplayer can play together at a time interacting, shooting, and fighting against zombies. The kids and teens will learn a lot about weapons and other sorts of violent equipment when they play Fortnite. You can find more than 100 players battling with the zombies at a time. The final player is who withstands the battle is the survivor of the world. This game relates to a battlefield and has the title ‘Battle Royale’.
Why should parents care about Fortnite?
The danger is hidden under the title ‘Fortnite’ is violence. The kids and teens kill, fight with swords, guns, grenades etc and the entire environment simulates like a war front. In this game, the players can communicate and this would lead to cyberbullying. The strangers on this hub may speak out profanity and there is a chance of lewd conversations on this platform. If the kids and teens hear all those unnecessary words, it may ultimately affect their behaviour.
It is high time for the parents to learn about Fortnite and take necessary action to limit access to it. If you kid and teen frequently play this game, then it will result with change in the behaviour. The aggressiveness of the kid increases gradually even without their knowledge. The excitement in the game stimulates them to wake late night to have fun on this platform. They will lose interest in studies and becomes an addict to it. The kids below 12 years are immature to handle this type of war front games. As parents, you should take the perfect step to block Fortnite and overcome the serious impact of this game.
How to block Fortnite on PC
These are the steps to work on your browser settings to block Fortnite.
Step 1: Click your browser icon and tap the ‘Tools’ option. You can find the ‘Tools’ option at the upper right corner of the browser screen.
Step 2: In the ‘Tools’ drop-down menu you must select ‘Internet Options’. This action pops out another new window.
Step 3: You have to click the ‘Security’ tab to proceed with the process. It is available next to the ‘general’ tab.
Step 4: In this tab, you should choose the ‘Restricted sites’ option available below the tabs. It appears like an icon with red circle and bar.
Step 5: In this window, you must tap the ‘Sites’ button nearby ‘Restricted sites’
Here, you have to add the web address related to Fortnite to block its access. In the above screen, you can find the address of the ‘Epic games’. Enter the address in the first text field and press ‘Add’ button to include in the list of ‘Restricted sites’.
When your kid enters the web address of Fortnite in this web browser, it will deny the access in no time. Your kid will not be able to undo the settings on the browser. You can change the settings of the browser to block Fortnite permanently from the access of your kids and teens.
Apart from built-in settings of the browser, you can also try out some of the parental control apps for PC to block Fortnite. Here are some of the well-known tools, which protect the kids from online threats.
This tool has two versions namely free and premium. You can use this software to limit screen access, block games, websites, and web filtering, etc. This software is accessible to one device only. This tool is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and kindle.
This tool has three main features namely filtering and blocking inappropriate websites, set screen time for kids and finally pop up with real-time alerts to protect the kids from the strangers on this online platform. You can subscribe this app for $50 per year.
This tool offers a separate browser for kids with all necessary settings to safeguard the kids. In this browser, the kids will not be able to browse social media, addictive gaming websites etc. This browser is exclusively for the kids between three to eight years.
This tool is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Blackberry etc. It gives a comprehensive view of your kid’s computer usage with precise data. This app takes a screenshot of the online activities of your kid after regular intervals and stores it in its cloud storage for later retrieval. The KidLogger gives all these data to the parents in the form of a report.
How to block Fortnite on phone
The Wondershare offers their valuable customers with the best parental control app FamiSafe to overcome the threats of Fortnite. You can make wonders with this app. The FamiSafe parental control app contributes a lot to control the kid’s access to Fortnite games.
How do you install FamiSafe?
Follow the below guidelines for a successful installation
Step 1: Visit the official website of FamiSafe parental control app and download the appropriate version according to your needs.
Step 2: Create an account in FamiSafe by choosing a valid Email ID and Password
Step 3: Download this app, and install it in your kid’s gadget. Next, log in to your FamiSafe account. Here, you must enter the details of your kid. It is time to grant necessary permission for the app to access location, supervision, administration in your kid’s gadget. This setting goes well for Android phones.
Step 4: If your kid owns an iOS device, then after the download of FamiSafe you have to install ‘Mobile Device Management’ file to complete the settings with the FamiSafe app.
Connect your kid’s gadget on your phone, and then start monitoring using the FamiSafe account’s dashboard.
The impressive features of FamiSafe parental control app
- Block addictive websites and games:
- Set Screen time limit:
- Smart schedule
With the help of this feature, you can block Fortnite games from your kid’s access easily. The ‘App block’ option in FamiSafe performs this task effectively. When you block an app or website in your kid’s gadget remotely, then he/she loses control in accessing those respective apps and websites.
The FamiSafe parental control app allows you to set screen time for your kid. Using this app, limit the access to threatening games and websites. You can limit the usage of Fortnite game effectively. When you set a time limit for the screen in your kid’s gadget, the screen locks as soon as the set time expires.
The FamiSafe app allows you to plan your kid’s daily activities efficiently. You can set the time factor for reading, writing, playing, completing some specific tasks etc wisely. The kids will learn to manage the time with the help of this app.
It is time to conclude, instead of panicking about the threatening games on internet explore possible solutions to overcome them. The FamiSafe parental control app is one such effective solution to provide the best online platform for the kids to learn, enjoy, and connect with friends safely. It is a reliable app and many professionals and parents worldwide refer to this tool as the best online safety software for intellectual kids.
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android