My Husband is Addicted to His Phone
How to deal with cell phone addiction
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
Smartphones have revolutionized the way we communicate with others. In today’s world when almost everyone has a smartphone, from children to adults alike, it’s quite common to see people texting, calling, or playing games on their smartphones. But this closeness to smartphone also has some hazards if the person becomes addicted to it. Cell Phone addiction on marriage can lead to various negative effects on personal relationships. Many married women have admitted that “My husband is addicted to his phone”. If you are like these women, then, in this post, you will know how to deal with husband addiction to phone.
What is cell phone addiction?
Addiction in normal terms means a brain condition which is the result of the compulsive use of something enough though it may have harmful effects. The absence of such substances can lead to severe psychological effects. Cell Phone addiction is also a type of addiction where a person constant requires their smartphone in their hand. They have a constant urge to keep their cell phone close by and feel anxiety when it is not. Cell phone addiction is a dependence syndrome that is categorized as substance abuse.
There are many reasons why “my husband is addicted to his phone”. Social media and gaming are one of the biggest contributors to the cell phone addiction. Cell phone addiction can lead to creating strain between couples and has severe effects on their relationship. So, below we will tell how to know if your husband is addicted to his phone or not.
Signs your husband is addicted to phone:
Addictions are as difficult to treat as they are to notice. You or your husband may have a cell phone addiction, but you won’t even realize it. So, below you can find some telltale signs to know whether or not your husband is addicted to his phone.
- He’s spending more time on texting, or social media instead of paying attention to you.
- Checking the smartphone, first thing after waking up.
- Using the smartphone whenever there is a free time.
- Using the smartphone while driving.
- Feeling stressed or agitated whenever the cell phone is out of his sight.
- Always taking the cell phone along with him when leaving the house even for a little distance.
- Feeling vibrations even when there is no call or messages.
- Spending more and more time using the smartphone.
- Texting or using the phone during meals.
- Can’t concentrate on his job.
- Has failed many times to cut back on the cell phone use.
- Suffering from insomnia and sleep disorders.
Solutions when your husband is addicted to his phone
Now that you know the signs of cell phone addiction, it’s time to work on the treatment of you find your husband displays some of these behaviors. You can find some of the tips and solutions to fix the cell phone addiction of your husband.
- Open Communication - No-communication in marriage or other relationships often lead to their ruin. If you want to treat cell phone addiction of your husband, then try speaking with him. Face to face communication is very important when treating cell phone addiction of your loved one. A problem is not really a problem until you think it is. So, if you want your husband to know that he is addicted to his cell phone, you will have to point it out to him.
- Set usage time - To prevent anyone in your home from using a cell phone during meals, family discussions, or bedtime, set a usage time. No one should be allowed to carry their phone to meals. You should too follow the rule so that your husband doesn’t feel he is being discriminated, which could prompt him to ignore it.
- Don’t blame - When treating someone’s cell phone addiction, you should always keep a positive attitude them. Don’t go blaming them for their addiction. This can worsen the addiction problem.
- Get your kids in action too - You can also involve your kids in treating the cell phone addiction of your husband. They should also follow the no gadget rule and remind the adults whenever they use the phone during the forbidden time.
- Try meditation - Usually cell phone addicts feel anxiety and stress when they don’t their phone or if there is not with them for some time. In this case, mediation can prove to be useful for relaxation and counter anxiety and stress.
How to break cell phone addiction with FamiSafe Screen Time Limit & App Blocker
Cell phone addiction can be very straining on a person’s life especially their familial and social relationships. If you want to deal with husband addiction to phone, you can use the FamiSafe phone to treat his cell phone addiction. FamiSafe is a cell phone monitoring and spying tool that allows users to monitor the cell phone activities of the target person. There are Screen Time and App Blocker features in FamiSafe that allows you to restrict mobile phone usage.
- App Blocker - FamiSafe helps you to set app usage limit for the target phones. You can check the app usage remotely and block the suspicious apps for your husband.
- Web Filter -Through FamiSafe, you can remotely block harmful websites on your husband's phone such as gambling websites or porn.
- Screen Time Limit -You can set screen time limits and make sure your husband can keep focus on dating or eating with you, no abstraction.
- Suspicious Content Detection - FamiSafe also helps you to remotely monitor explicit content on your husband's phone. You can even set the alert word list and find out strange things for next time he uses phone. Maybe you can even find out why your husband is always on his phone.
As smartphones are becoming more prominent in our lives, it is not uncommon to find women who say “My husband is addicted to his phone”. Cell phone addiction has become an evil in the present world as more and more people are becoming victim of it. Treatment of cell phone addiction can be very difficult without professional help. But, you can try FamiSafe to treat your own or your husband’s cell phone addiction. So, sign up for a free FamiSafe account to see how FamiSafe can help you treat cell phone addiction with your husband.