FamiGuard Parental Control Review And It’s Best Alternative 2019
FamiGuard Parental Control Review
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
- Child Monitoring
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
Our life is circled with both good and bad things. Internet, in general, is beneficial, but it has its sides of disadvantages as well. You never know when the uncertainty will knock on your doors, and you fear for your kids safety and try your best to save them from the prey. Internet is loaded with cyberbullies, dangerous websites which could harm your child’s innocent minds, and can affect their well-being as well. So, for parents, worrying about their child is quite natural and can be an overwhelming feeling as well. You want to be sure that your child is free from dangers and for that you always look out for solutions which will allow you to gain control over your children. Along these lines, we have a parental control app in the market, which is said to be doing its job in controlling your child’s activity with their mobile phones. We are talking about FamiGuard app, and we are going to give you a full Famiguard app review which will help you decide whether you should go with it or not.
FamiGuard Parental Control Review
FamiGuard is a popular parental control app, and we did our Famiguard app review. This app helps you to manage and take control of your child’s phone remotely. Famiguard, just like any other parental control app, comes with a lot of features. Through this app, you can limit the time of the child with their smartphone. You can filter content which is inappropriate, track real-time location, enable geofence, check daily reports, and more. Through our Famiguard app review, we prepared a thorough Famiguard parental control reviewed features. Famiguard manages fairly to give you information about what they are doing with their device. Let’s get to know about them better.
Famiguard has a location tracking feature which lets you track your kid’s whereabouts. Through this app, you will get to know where your kids are in real-time and will help you map them up with a single tap. Also, you can browse through their location history as well to have a better understanding of where they go daily.
We did find that locations were not regularly updated.
Geofence and Alerts
Geofence feature lets you add a geofence, which means whenever your kid enters or exits the boundary, you will receive a notification for the same.
It is not easy to understand the process to set geofence and alerts. It is quite time-consuming.
Apps and Games blocking
Kids spend a lot of time on their mobile phone; nowadays, Famiguard lets you control their apps and games usage. You can limit their usability and also block the apps and games that you think is keeping them busy and hampering their day-to-day activity.
You will have to set different periods for different apps manually. There was a lot of manual work rather than automation.
Screen time limitation
Another feature that our Famiguard app review revealed is its screen time limitation. Through this feature, you will have full control over their mobile activity and put a restriction on the device when you want them to concentrate on their studies and sleep.
There was a limitation with the different period setting for screen time limitation.
- Famiguard application is quite easy to use once you get the hang of it.
- It has many features which will help you know what your kids are doing with their mobile phone.
- The applications load smoothly without any issue
- Famiguard is relatively new
- We did encounter a problem when it came to updating to the latest version
- Lack of many essential features of parental control apps
- It is not operational for iOS device
Why is FamiSafe a better alternative?
Parental control applications are gaining a lot of popularity of late, and they are definitely helpful for parents as well. No matter how sound the advertisement might be, sometimes the reality could be a little different than what you might have expected. Therefore, it is always better to look for an alternative for FamiGuard. One of the best alternatives of FamiGuard is FamiSafe.
FamiSafe is a specialised parental control app which comes with full-proof features. It gives you access to your child’s phone. You can use it to track where your kids are, what they are doing with the smartphone, what apps do they use, what kind of games they play, what kind of messages do they text, are they vulnerable to potential threats and risks, are they watching porn, and more. FamiSafe empowers parents to direct their children towards a better future by protecting them from profanity, cyberbullying, illicit content, dangerous websites, and more.
Some of the awesome features
Screen time tracking and control
The screen time feature of FamiSafe app will let you learn how frequently your kid uses their mobile phone. You can set screen time limits on their mobile use as well to ensure they are not using their phone when they need to study, rest, and sleep.
Explicit Content Detection
Now you can connect to the social media accounts of your kid and look for explicit content and know if someone is bullying your child or there is a threat to their well-being. Not just this, FamiSafe also allows parents to create their own alert words list as well and get a notification when someone uses them.
Suspicious photos detection
Check your kids’ device for questionable photos and get a notification for the same from FamiSafe. This way, you will always be alert if your child is heading in the wrong direction.
YouTube Content Detection
Through YouTube content detection, you will be able to see what your kids are looking for on YouTube. YouTube is a massive platform, and it contains a lot of content which is not age-appropriate for your kids. Some of the content on YouTube can have a negative impact on your child. This feature applies to iOS users only.
Web Browsing Monitoring and blocking
FamiSafe will let you monitor your kid’s internet browsing history. Now learn what your kids are up to and what they do when they go online. There is much-unwanted information on the internet as well, which could lead to a potential threat, for instance, cult videos. You can block harmful contents as well. You can manually block any of the websites, which you think are not right for your kids.
App Monitoring and blocking
Use FamiSafe to know what kind of apps your kids are using and block suspicious apps and apps which could keep them very busy throughout their day. Look for apps which they frequently use and also check for the apps which they have installed and uninstalled recently. You can use FamiSafe to block those apps as well.
Location Tracking and geofencing
FamiSafe allows you to locate your child, as well. You never know whether your child is safe outside. Now, track your child’s whereabouts easily with Famisafe and enable geofencing to see if they have crossed your marked territory. FamiSafe sends you alerts for geofencing.
FamiSafe Installation guide
- You can install FamiSafe from App Store or Play Store. Once you install it open the application.
- For the next step, the application will ask for your email ID and will prompt you to set up a password for future login.
- Once done, you will be shown some information about how to use it, we will recommend to go through it.
- Now click on start to start monitoring the device that you have chosen to track and monitor. After clicking start, you will have to tap on the parent to begin monitoring.
- For the last step, select Android or IOS for your kid’s device.
Keep in mind that in order to track your child’s device, you need to open the same FamiSafe monitoring account which you have created. FamiSafe is a safe parental app to use, and it doesn’t ask for jailbreaking. It is a legit app and will allow you to track your kid’s activities.
We have just understood the features of Famiguard. Famiguard has its own advantages and disadvantages, but in today’s world, one small mistake can cost you a considerable amount of ordeal. That’s why it is always better to try another alternative as well, and the best alternative for Famiguard is Famisafe. FamiSafe is very popular among parents, and it has helped millions of users to keep an eye on their children.
FamiSafe is safe; it is easy to use and has many crucial parental control features, which are indeed necessary for you to monitor their activities. Children grow way too fast, and they often make the wrong decisions. Protect them by installing FamiSafe.