18 Questions That Could Safe Your Child's Life
Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
Bringing up children has never been easy. It has no training yet it is the most difficult. It starts at birth, from sleepless nights to clinic visits. Even at the old age your child never stops to be. Parents have to protect them from all the time. Especially the school going kids, they are prone to sexual abuse or abduction. Here are 18 questions that a parent can discuss with the kids to help them know the safety measures that are most appropriate when danger poses.
Question 1. what to do when left alone in the house and someone is trying to open the door.
The first thing a child should do is call the parents. The parent is capable of calming down the kid and give assurance that everything will be all right. Afterwards, the parent can call the security and alert the neighbours.
Question 2. should you take presents from strangers?
This is a big no. Teach the children how to say no and mean it. They are only supposed to take gifts from relatives and well-known people to them. The gifts are used by strangers to entice them and abduct them.
Question 3. what to do when the fire breaks out from electronics.
Their safety comes first. Get out of the house as quickly as possible and while out they can call out for help. Either call the fire department or alert their neighbours. They should never try to put the fire out. They can be harmed in the process.
Question 4. should you help an adult stranger?
What help can a child give to an adult? It is impossible. A kid is not in any position to help or guide an adult. Let them give a clear no and leave quickly.
Question 5. what can you do when attacked by dogs?
Never look the dogs straight to the eyes. Remain calm and do not do anything to provoke them. In case you have a cap, umbrella or bag throw it aside and start moving away slowly. This will divert their attention.
Question 6. should you visit your age mate house?
No, unless you are familiar with them. Have them know how to politely decline such invites. Like "my mom will not like it" this way the invitee will not bother.
Question 7. what to do when the gas cylinder starts linking.
The most appropriate thing to do is to leave the building and alert the fire department as well as neighbours.
Question 8. should you get into an elevator with unfamiliar people?
Elevators are a danger zone for kids to get in with strangers. The kids should turn down the offers and give the excuse of waiting for their parents.
Question 9. who should you let in when left alone in the house?
Never open doors to strangers. Be it a smart looking lady or a lady you never know. Do not judge a book by its cover. It should be a rule that strangers are not welcomed in the house.
Question 10. what to do when you notice someone is following you.
The immediate solution is to get into an enclosed public place. It can be a restaurant, barber shop or a grocery shop. While inside you can make a call to your parents and inform them. If its a car, run in the opposite direction.
Question 11. what to do when a stranger grabs you by force.
Scream at the top of your voice to alert people around. Fight the stranger by throwing up tantrums like throwing up and down your legs and arms. Scream and let words out like, “I don’t know you” or “leave me alone “ This way he might give up.
Question 12. what to do when you get into the large crowd.
It is always good to avoid crowded areas. In case you find yourself in the crowd, keep calm and slowly try to get to the edge.
Question13. what to do when a thunderstorm strikes while you are walking?
Spot a shelter and hide in there. don’t go near metal structure or tall trees. You can also lie down and wait for the storm to calm.
Question 14. what to do in case of cyberbullying.
When someone threatens you on the internet, inform your parents. These people can not do anything to you beyond threats. They can not come to you as well.
Question 15. should you play on frozen rivers with your Friends?
It is forbidden to skate on frozen rivers. No matter how cool it seems to be. You can unmistakably get under. Skate solely on designated places.
Question 16. should you take medicine without an adult guide?
Drugs should be kept away from children reach. They should not administer medicine by themselves. They are capable of overdosing or taking the wrong ones. This is dangerous.
Question 17. would you accept a lift from a stranger when the school bus is late?
Abductors are very cunning, they target school kids who seem desperate. Avoid such offers an move away.
Question 18. what should you do when walking back home a stranger offers to see you off.
No one can be that idle to walk kids back home. Decline and claim the parents are behind you.
FamiSafe - Best Tool to Help You Protect Your Child
FamiSafe is an effective powerful parental control that is available on both Android and iDevices. It is free to download and has a free three-day trial. It has special features that help the parents to keep an eye on their kids without physically being around them. It is done remotely on any other gadget provided you have the account information.
Children safety is each parent number one factor. Desperate times need desperate measures. In case the kids feel unsafe to let them trust their guts and ask for help immediately from people around especially a mom with kids or a police officer. Since crunch beggars cannot be choosers. No one wants to lose their kids aimlessly.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review