Best Call Blocker Apps for Android
best free call blocker app for android
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
You have probably come across a situation when some unknown people, telemarketing companies or just annoying acquaintances intrusively try to contact you via the phone. Fortunately, there is a sure way to solve the problem of unwanted calls. You can blacklist any phone number and forget about annoying and suspicious callers. All you have to do is download a call blocker app for Android.
What can Android call blocker app do for us?
As you know, children are more gullible than adults, that’s why they can easily become victims of telephone scammers. These frauds can try to get details of their parents' credit cards or other sensitive information. Sometimes peers can also cause troubles by persistent calls at the wrong time. If you notice that unidentified numbers pester your child, it's a high time to block such calls.
Call blockers allow creating blacklists and replenish them with unwanted contacts, unknown, and anonymous numbers. Additionally, some apps have their own databases of numbers involved in fraudulent activity and spam sending. You can also complete such databases by providing information about numbers you shouldn’t trust.
To top that off, many call blocking apps have customizable schedules to set up a time when a person cannot be reached. They are able to make your phone inaccessible during the study, work or at night.
Best 10 Call Blocker Apps for Android
This is one of the best Android call blocker apps designed to protect against undesired calls and spam. This software can replace a standard text message function of an Android phone. Truecaller supplies a large and regularly updated database of phone numbers involved in fraudulent schemes and spam activity. Users can choose to view calls and SMS from suspicious numbers or they can ban undesired numbers and contacts for good.
2. Call Control
This is probably the most powerful app in terms of available functions. Call Control allows users to block unwanted calls and text messages, ban automated calls using the community blacklist database, create custom blacklists, identify call numbers even if they are not in your contacts, create schedules when you cannot be disturbed, and much more. The app has an intuitive interface, everything is thought out and convenient. Call control has a free version.
3. Call Blocker
This Android call blocker app is as simple as it can be. The interface is straightforward and clear. It's easy to block calls and spam thanks to the built-in black and white lists. The software also supports work schedules. For example, you can temporarily turn off all incoming calls while the information about them is saved on the app.
Hiya has one of the best phone number databases around. At the same time, the application is absolutely free, it has an excellent user interface and many necessary functions. The software blocks unwanted calls and SMS messages with flying colors. You are also able to add text notes to specific numbers.
5. Call Blocker Free
If you are searching for a free, simple and lightweight app, you should look closely at Call Blocker Free. The software has an intuitive interface and an impressive set of functions. The numbers of people who bother you can easily be added to a blacklist. Call Blocker Free is a good choice for those who want a free alternative to more expensive apps.
Even though AntiNuisance has minimum functions, the app works like clockwork. It is a lightweight and simple software. AntiNuisance doesn’t have a ready-made database of numbers, but users can easily create their own ones. The app supplies a function to block all calls from unknown numbers.
7. Call Blacklist
Call Blacklist is a heavyweight call blocker app for Android that can boast more than 10 million downloads. Its interface will appeal to most Android device owners. The program is easy-to-use and visually attractive. Despite being a free app, Call Blacklist has many useful functions.
8. Should I Answer
The app does an excellent job of blocking calls. It has a phone number database integrated into the program, which is supplemented by the users. It is also possible to add your contacts to the database.
9. Mr. Number
Mr. Number-block calls & spam is a free app allowing you to quickly block calls and SMS. It has the ability to support several Google accounts at once. You can send lists of blocked calls to your friends by using the "Protect Friends" function and share this data with your followers on various social media. Also, the app provides information about business users (company names, addresses, and so on).
10. Call Blocker - Blacklist, SMS Blocker Pro
It is a great solution for creating personal blacklists. Numbers from blacklists are rejected without any signals. If required, you can view the statistics of blocked calls in the log. The app is convenient, simple, and it does not take up much memory on your device.
FamiSafe - The Best Android Parental Control
You can install a call blocker app for Android on your child's phone to protect him or her from potential scammers but this cannot save a little one from other threats. Therefore, to become a better parent you should consider taking a parental control app on board.
FamiSafe lends vast possibilities to monitor and exercise control over your kids’ Android-powered gadgets whenever and wherever it’s needed. All the administering is done remotely from a control panel on a parent phone. With the help of FamiSafe, you are able to learn more about your children’s browsing habits, prevent Internet or gaming addictions, help them organize their time better, and monitor their movement when they are away from home. Thus, you can keep your kids safe even if you are not around.
- This is what FamiSafe can do to ensure your inner peace:track the real-time locations of your kids;
- record a location history to let you know what places your children tend to visit;
- set geo-fencing and warn you when kids approach dangerous areas;
- keep records of time little ones enter and leave certain places;
- collect data on a device usage;
- set schedules when a phone can (and can’t) be used;
- provide reports on apps installed on a phone with the information about when and how frequent they are utilized;
- block or restrict the use of certain apps;
- send notifications when a child tries to open a forbidden app;
- provide a detailed browser history;
- ban specific categories of websites or particular sites by their domain names;
- notify parents when a child attempts to access a website from a blacklist;
- combine several functions to achieve a flexible control.
FamiSafe is installed on parent’s and children’s phones using the same account but different profiles. You should understand that our application does not run in the stealth mode, so a child will know that his or her actions are monitored.
FamiSafe is available for a wide range of mobile devices (phones and tablets) running Android. You can download it for free from Google play and test it out. Once you try it yourself you won’t feel a need to have any other parenting control app.