Something about blocking on Facebook
blocking on facebook
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
Facebook has remained as one of the most popular social media platforms among the others such as Instagram, Twitter etc. It can be challenging to maintain a check on your social media profiles with all your details and information. Most of us are still incapable of managing and monitoring our profiles on because of remaining busy from work or other activities. We become aware of the terms and conditions on Facebook before signing up to create a profile because we trust the transparency of the social media platform and its security and privacy clauses. There are reasons why one must block someone on Facebook is because of being threatened of privacy, value and dignity of their information and defamation. The number of reasons can be – Trolling, Spam, Strangeness of identity, violating trust, Intentional ignorance and attention seeking. Blocking on Facebook is a regular thing that is done by using blocking procedures, and one has to do it when it is required.
If you are facing any of these issues above from an acquaintance or a stranger’s profile, then you can take steps to block that person and blocking on Facebook will automatically un-friend the person too.
The different reasons why one should choose to block the specific profile on Facebook-
People on Facebook are always entertained with just a little bit of the environment. They love to cross each other, shame each other and pretend as Facebook warriors. One can get tired of useless comments, arguments, and blame and other such things that do not count as a part of a healthy conversation. If that is the case, then it is high time that one must choose to block the particular profile and have their way out. Some people can take offence in sharing of specific information about them, and they end up blocking the person.
Spamming information and ads on Facebook can be a headache for users, and they can quickly get sick of looking at the same ads and multiple messages that are irrelevant and of no use to the users. This is an everyday case when you find sales advertisements, promotional messages flooding your feeds and inboxes. The immediate step to take to get rid of such content is to block the specific profiles and to make sure that you can use your time on the social media platform without any interferences and negative experience.
Unknown requests –
This happens with most people. If you look at their friend lists on Facebook, you will come across the number of profiles that are waiting to be accepted. There is an option that one will find in settings, that will help you to choose who can send you requests and wants to connect with you and who cannot. You can customize your setting according to how you wish to have it. Most of us face this problem of receiving the constant friend request from strangers and unwanted profiles. Blocking on Facebook is the best option to avoid connecting with anyone that you are not comfortable. People continue mistaking Facebook for a dating app and continue to send a random request to other folks, but if you are uncomfortable with such a gesture, you can easily go with blocking friends on Facebook that are unknown to you.
Violation of Trust –
With all the critical information containing in your profile, you cannot expect people not to have access. One can choose privacy options to select from the people who can see or have access to your profile or if you are maintaining a ‘no access’ as well. People in your friend list are your friends, and the reason of Violation of trust would be because either they are reporting your content, or they are giving out information on the social platform without your permission.
Ignorance in effect-
Most of the time we make mistakes of accepting a request that is unknown or the person holds no importance in their life then blocking on Facebook is the best choice. Every person differs according to his or her opinions, and sometimes opinion clashes can end up in agreements that do not end well. It is normal and valid if you are blocking someone because you do not like them, or you do not want to be friends with them. Blocking friends on Facebook is very common in present times due to disagreements and problems against each other. Interacting and connecting with irrelevant people is a mere waste of time and blocking them becomes easier.
Bored with pretense and attention seeking –
This is when you can end up being yourself and make the choice of removing the person that you are bored with. Sometimes one can get tired of a relentless number of selfies and comments that are not very necessary and so blocking friends on Facebook can get you back to your space and make you not see the unwanted. Some specific options and tools can help one to block the other person and to unfriend them.
Easy ways to learn blocking on Facebook –
Step 1: You can find the setting option on the top right of Facebook, click on that
Step 2: After entering settings, on the left side you will find a box list from where you need to click on ‘Blocking’. Blocking friends on Facebook can be done by clicking the button.
Step 3: Simple Type in and enter the name of the person that you want to block and select the Block option by clicking on it.
Step 4: Choose the person that appears from the list and click on the name to select Blocking the person.
Blocking friends on Facebook will not notify the person who is blocked. And once you block the person, they are automatically getting unfriended from your profile.
How parents do if kids get hurts from Facebook
There are quite a few numbers of applications that are available in the online market to help you detect your child’s Facebook activities to protect your children from suspicious activities. These apps can help you with the desired information that you seek to help you with your kids and to provide them with protection and block objectionable content. Let’s us talk about a few apps that will do the job for you –
With the help of Spyzie, one can easily monitor their children’s text exchanges, images and video sharing and other information that is being exchanged from other devices.
Here is how you can do it-
Step 1: You must visit the official website of Spyzie, create an account with an email address that is of use and valid, you will instantly receive a confirmation.
Step 2: Once you have received the confirmation and you have to confirm the Spyzie account and then start by filling up with the target’s information.
Step 3: This step will include installing the app in the target’s Phone or PC where you have to click on lock screen then security option and then unknown sources. After that one can easily find proper access to their kid’s phone and control Facebook, chats, feeds, messages. Select from the ‘Applications’ and then selecting Facebook and messenger to browse through the messages.
This one is a very efficient app that helps you to make your Facebook usage limited and by doing that you and your kids can concentrate better on important work related to your job or academia. Famisafe is a useful application, and one gets in return the best Facebook monitoring from this app and Famisafe has recently released a new feature that monitors suspicious texts on the targets' phone.
Here is how you can use this app-
Step 1: Register a Famisafe account by going to the website or by downloading the app from the play store or the app store.
Step 2: Sign in with the help of your email and log into the registered Famisafe account and choose the kids' identity or the adult identity.
Step 3: The third step is PIN set up.
Step 4: This step will include you to install the Famisafe app in your kids’ phone too, and once that is done you can make sure that all the information in your kid’s phone is accessible.
Step 5: Install Famisafe app in your kid’s phone. You have to permit the location tracking.
Step 6: This will include access to enable the tracking location and wit that you are set.
Social privacy and security are essential things that are a fundamental concern for each person. Most of us continue to stress how to stay alert and protected from a range of criminal activities and to make use of various methods for blocking friends on Facebook. It is an essential need to figure out ways to maintain a protective wall against all the negative impacts of Facebook and other social media.