Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
free parental control software
As digitization is evolving day by day, it has become very kids to get access to the internet. With the messages popping up, new game launches, and the messenger applications, the kids have started to believe that their next game level, Twitter tweet or Facebook post can’t wait until tomorrow.
There are chances that kids can get in contact with dangerous people without your knowledge. Apart from this, the digital dangers are also lurking everywhere these days. While you can’t always sit with your kids to keep a check over what content they choose, the free parental control software will help you keep smartphone dangers at bay
Parental control apps help you to maintain control of your kid’s smartphone in a variety of ways. Some of the uses include app blocking; checking the location, limiting the time spent on the device, and blocking of the games, if necessary. You can also track the daily usage and keep a regular tab on it.
So if your kids have their own smartphones, here is the best and free parental control software that you can turn to.
Best Free Parental Control Software- FamiSafe
Parenting is not an easy job, but FamiSafe makes it as easier as possible. It is one of the best free parental control software that you can use to monitor the activities of your kid on their smartphone. This app allows you to-
- Track your kid’s whereabouts with Real-Time Geo-fencing and Location Tracking.
- Lets you monitor activity and block the inappropriate app usage.
- Screen time control and tracking.
- Flexible personalization setting and remote control.
The free download of these parental control apps gives you limited features, but for advanced features, you can go for the premium version of FamiSafe.
If you want an effective parental control, FamiSafe is the best parental control software to keep a check on your kid’s smartphone.
FamiSafe Parental Control Apps- Android and iPhone
It is free parental control software that can be used to monitor the activities for your kids. Whether your kid is in school or is out to play, FamiSafe is one of the best parental control apps that offer you various monitoring features.
Premium Version Price- $39.99/month, $499/3 months, and $999/one-year
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and higher
iPhone: Apart from working for Android, it works seamlessly with iPhone too. All you need is to know the iCloud id and password for your kids, and you can monitor your kid's smartphone seamlessly.
Supported OS: iOS 10.0.0 and higher
- Content Filtering: With this free parental control software, you can block the unwanted websites and keep your kid away from the potential threats.
- Real-Time Location Tracking and Geo-Fencing: With this feature, you view their visited locations and track your kid's whereabouts. You can also set Geo Fences as a safe zone and get alerts as your kid leaves the geo-fence.
- Blocking Of Unnecessary Apps To Avoid Distractions: You can block the app usage during their study or sleeping times. Check how they use their phones, which apps are installed, how social media is used and more.
- Control Of Screen Time Tracking: Through this feature, you can check how frequently your kid's phone is used during the day. Set the screen time limits and ensure that they are not using their phones in the places like school or bedroom.
- Flexible Remote Control and Personalization Setting: Once you have installed the app on your phone, you can set everything on your kid’s iPhone on your convenience. You will not have to handle the features on a kid’s
You can download the FamiSafe app from both the Google Play Store and iPhone’s App Store. Moreover, this app is also available for free download and gives you a 3-day trial as well.
How To Set Up Parental Controls On Kid's Phone Using Famisafe?
Step One: Install The FamiSafe App on Both Parents and Kids Smartphone
Install FamiSafe from Android’s Google Play or Iphone’s App Store.
Step Two: Register For A FamiSafe Account
You can create one account and register it either on your or your kid's phone as the same account is applicable for both devices.
Step Three: Make settings on Both Parents and Kids Smartphone
On Kids iPhone
- Log in the kid's account and choose the identity as a kid.
- Allow the FamiSafe app to access your location.
- Install the Mobile Device Management file.
On Kids Android
- Log in the kid's account and choose the identity as a kid.
- Fill in your kid's name and age.
- Grant Permissions to FamiSafe.
- Permit the app usage access.
- Allow the administrator permissions to App.
- Enable the access to locations
After the setup is successful, you can monitor the child's location; restrict your kid's access to inappropriate websites and apps, lock games and other apps during breaks and study time.
FamiSafe Parental Control Store-FAQ’s
- What is FamiSafe?
FamiSafe is one of the best, flexible, reliable and free parental control software. It is a smart solution for parents to manage their kids Android and iOS devices.
- What devices does FamiSafe support?
It is compatible with most of the Android and iOS devices that include Android phones, iPhone, Tablets, iPad. This app does not needs jailbreaks or rooting and is also available for free download on the Play and App store.
- Will I be able to check the current location of my kid's advice and the places that he has been to?
Yes. You can use the FamiSafe’s real-time location feature and check the current and history location of your kid.
- Can I block porn on my kid’s device?
Yes. You can use the App Block and Web Filter feature to restrict the use of porn app on your kid’s smartphone.
Most of the threats that children face are associated with the use of the Internet and smartphones. So parents need the best parental control tools that can help them to track their kid's smartphone activity regularly.
If you are also looking for an app to track your kid’s activity regularly, download the FamiSafe app today and give it a try. This free parental control software will help you monitor your kid's activity and will also allow you to keep a check on him.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension