facebook blocker app
Jun 25, 2021 Filed to: Block App Proven solutions
Facebook has become the new way of life for youngsters. It had started as a college platform where teachers used to post assignments for students. But, now it has become a universal part of our culture and society. It has become the most convenient way to connect with family and friends.
However, Facebook also poses a massive risk, especially for teenagers and pre-teenagers. At their age, they are brimming with curiosity. They are but obviously impulsive and lack good decision-making skills as adults. You cannot expect them to behave liked adults and thus as parents, it's your responsibility to guide them through their teenage years.
Facebook is an extensive social media framework consisting of various apps known as Facebook apps. Facebook Apps is not just a social networking platform; it assimilates Facebook's News Feed, Notifications, Games and various other features to grab the interest of the users.
Exposure to Facebook apps is absolutely unnecessary and risky for your child. Knowing about the various dangers of these apps, you will surely install the Facebook blocker app on your child's mobile.
After knowing the perils of Facebook, if you want to forbid your child from using the same, follow the simple steps in his mobile:
1. Go to settings of your mobile
2. Click on General Settings
3. Scroll down to Restrictions
4. On clicking on "Restrictions", you will be prompted to give a 4 digit passcode.
5. If you are accessing this setting for the 1st time, create a passcode, or use the passcode created earlier. Then scroll down to "Installing Apps" and slide it off.
Once you do this, your kid will not be able to download Facebook on his mobile. In case it is already downloaded, uninstall it before following the above steps. This way he will not reinstall it again.
However, using the above simple steps will let you block the app on his mobile, but he will still be able to use it from the web browser. So, it's best to install a Facebook blocker app in the system accessed by your child.
There are many Facebook blocker apps on the market. These apps, known as parental control apps, restrict your child from using the social networking sites and help him to inculcate good mobile usage habits. By installing one of such apps, you will be able to know your kid's mobile activities and keep him safe from predators.
A Reliable and Handy Parental Control App
Some features of parental control apps:
1. The app monitoring feature, monitors the amount of time kids spend on Facebook. It gives a detailed report of the apps used by him, and the duration spend on each app. You can block Facebook along with the other disturbing apps on his mobile, during school or homework times.
2. It prepares a report based on the web browsing trend of the child. Thus, you will know the internet usage of your kid. If your child tries to access Facebook from the web browser, you will be notified about it and can block it. You can block other websites, based on the content of the webpage.
3. To ensure the safety of your child when he is not at home, keep track of him using the location tracker. In case you miss to check the real time location, you can refer to the location history and know all his whereabouts.
4. Observe his screen time usage and if you feel the need to lock the screen, do it remotely. Kids at times get addicted to mobile and sneak it into their bed. Set a screen lock timer to ensure he doesn't use it during bedtimes of homework times.
These apps come with customization options, so choose the settings as per the age of your child and requirement. Remote control feature will let you control his mobile-habits even when you are not physically around him.
Forcefully restricting kids from using Facebook will not suffice your problem. As parents, you need to talk to your child and explain to them about the hazards of social networking. Today's kids are reasonably tech-savvy and if they think that you are forcing them to use Facebook blocker or the parental control apps in their mobile, they will try to continue with their activities from some other mobile or desktop. Therefore the best solution is communication.
They should know that you trust them; it's just that you want to be cautious and protect your child from the unforeseen dangers. Make them aware of the various incidents all over the world.
Your kid should feel confident under your monitoring. If you install parental control apps like Famisafe, your kid will know that he is under protection and the chances of landing up in trouble are bleak. They can browse the internet with a tension-free mind and you will also stressfree.
So, download and install FamiSafe in your and your child's mobile from Play Store or App Store. FamiSafe offers three day's trial period. You can download it and get familiar with all the features during this time. Post that, continue using it at a monthly membership of $9.99.
How to Lock Apps on iPhone With Password
how to lock apps on android
App to Lock Apps iPhone
Discord Parental Control
Effective Ways to Limit Fornite