TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
Would you like to curb the driving speed limit of your young ones? Then proceed with this article, we will guide you how to get the right app for setting speed limits.
The young generation loves to drive at high speed no matter where they travel. They enjoy the company of friends and adrenaline rush that high speed brings with it. However, not following a certain speed limit sometimes can result in a catastrophic situation. So, to avoid any such situation you should consider going for a speed limit app that can keep a tab on your teens driving on road. As parents, you can equip yourself with teen safe speed monitoring apps which can also be used to monitor the vehicle, for instance; check the mileage, scan the engine light or even finding a nearby fueling station.
If you would like to know more about the speed limit apps, move on to next part.
What to Look For in a Safe Teen Driving App?
Parents always want to get the best teen safe driving app for the safety of their kids. But for choosing the best app for the speed limit is not that easy. Thus to cope up which the issue, here is the list of some of the features that a Teen Safe Driving App for speed limit should have:
- Driver's Safety
The prime concern of a safe driving app should be the safety of the driver, not the car. Though cars are expensive that does not overcome the safety of human life.
- Instant Alerts
You should go for apps that let you set the speed limit on your teen's driving or geo-fence certain location. It is safe to say that your teen will be protected while driving. You can also set several other restrictions for driving and in case your teen goes wrong, you will an immediate alert on your phone. With a rapid response time, the parent will be aware of what their teen has done or is doing or if they have infringed any restrictions.
- Activates Automatically
The teen safe driving app must automatically deploy when the vehicle is set in motion. The teen or you, therefore, would have nothing to do with it. If the phone is in their car, the app will check the speed limit and activate it instantaneously.
- Mute Incoming Notifications
Incoming calls and messages can be a disturbing and a distraction to any driver. Therefore a teen safe app must have the ability to mute the incoming call or send it them to voicemail without distracting the driver, either by ringing or vibration. It should also send an automated reply to any incoming messages with a response that driver will get back to them when it is safe to do so. All these should be done without distracting the driver in any way.
Apps with good features such as locking the web while driving or social platforms or even texting while driving is what you should look for. Emergencies may crop up at any time hence it is a good idea to have a plan. In case of a crisis, such as a road accident, it is required to get an app with an emergency function such as an emergency call. This is to ensure your child is safe and out of harm's way.
Best 5 Apps to Help you Set Speed Limit and Protect Your Teen Driver
Now, let’s look at the 5 best apps to help you set the speed limit:
1. Canary/TrueMotion Family app
This is a family app that keeps you in the loop of what the driver in the family a teen or an adult is up to. It assists in monitoring the driver’s behavior and sends real-time alerts if anything is going wrong to respondents that have got the app. It has got over 10 more telematics programs that help analyze data and other activities being carried out.
- Crash detection and analysis
- Overall data analysis.
- Driver distraction recognition
- Driver recognition
There are many benefits that come with the Cellcontrol teen safe driving app. It is not a wonder that even the Fortune 500 companies are using it. Its remarkable features include a management dashboard and much more that makes it one of the best speed limit app. The system is properly fortified and built to improve and give insights on the driver’s performance. There is also a demo of the app for prospective buyers.
- Management Dashboard
- Driver Identification
- Information analysis and rewards
- Policy Regulation-You will have control over your teen driving.
3. Drive Smart
Drive Smart speed limit app saves lives by following its three principles; safe, social and sustainable diving. It believes that it is the way to prioritize the safety of others, acknowledge other drivers and efficiently use the vehicle putting in mind the impact on the environment. This app has got a wonderful way of keeping the driver in check. The parents can use it to monitor their teen. It also has got an add-on known as Smartmiler that rewards the driver with Smart Coins on every articulate drive.
- Provides Rewards for good driving
- Get metrics on your driving.
- One can certify their driving prowess.
- Informs you regarding fuel consumption and such other tendencies to improve driving skills.
This is a likable app. It is a lightweight mobile app that has various customization choices to fit your liking. It is more of an automated mobile app to help respond to all incoming texts and emails while you can sit back and keep your eyes on the road while driving. Since it is completely light, it won’t consume much of your battery.
- Automated responses
- Customization options
- Compatible with radio and Bluetooth transmitter
- Automatically activates.
This is one interesting speed limit app with many perks to enjoy and options to choose from. It gives you leverage to view your teens’ location, set the speed limit or even just observe their driving. It helps your teen to maintain the focus on driving without getting distracted by games, texts or calls. All this happens automatically, while your kid is driving on the busy road.
- Encryption through NIST Cryptographic Standards
- Emergency calls option
- Block apps
- Receive notifications - in case your teen disregards any set instructions
- See their location
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control for Android and iPhone
FamiSafe is a one of a kind software from Wondershare. It comes bundled with phenomenal attributes that are wholesome for the parents’ use. I would recommend this app for all monitoring solutions whether watching out for your teen, who is out driving to who knows where, or the other siblings who are spending time away from home. FamiSafe comes with a bunch of other parental control features that come handy for a parent of a teen.
- Real-Time location tracking,
- View location History
- App Blocking and Activity Monitoring
- Web Browser Monitoring and Content Filtering
- Usage of Screen Time Tracking and Control
- You get flexible remote control tracking with the ability to personalize settings
With the overwhelming concern and the urge to check up on your teen, especially when they are out driving, is the reason why a teensafe intuitive and innovative software is the need of the hour. The above-mentioned speed limit apps are the best in the industry to choose from when you want to keep a tab on the driving skill of your kid. You are free to select any one of the 5 apps as per your need. Also, you can go for FamiSafe parental control app for an overall parental control over your growing kids. It will certainly help you in improving the family atmosphere while keeping your children safe from unwarranted issues. All-in-all it is a parent only wish that their child or teen is safe at all times. Always remember, accidents hurt, safety doesn’t!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension