Top 8 kids exercise apps to workout
Kids exercise apps to workout
- Social App Review
- Best texting app for kids
- TikTok App Review for Parents
- Discord App Review
- Age for TikTok
- Dangerous Live broadcasting apps
- PopJam App Review for Parents
- Is Funimation Safe?
- Random video chat app
- Stranger chat apps review
- Anonymous chat apps for Teens
- Bigo live app review
- What is Clubhouse App?
- Is Google hangouts safe?
- Game Review
- Best free game for Kindle Fire
- Top Minecraft Discord Servers
- LoL Wild Rift review
- App Review: What is Friday Night Funkin?
- Is Subway Surfers Safe? App Review
- Elden Ring Game Review
- Is Smule safe？
- 8 Best Discord Fortnite Servers to Join for Free
- Bitlife app review
- Is Minecraft good for kids？
- What is Overwatch?
- Other Reviews
When the term – fitness – is mentioned, many people think of losing weight and staying active. And to make it worst, gluing that thought to grownups. That is wrong! Do you want to know the best part? Keeping fit is not only for adults – even kids need to keep fit. And there is no better way to do it other than by some fitness apps for kids making their approach in 2020. To make your work easier, here are a couple of quality apps to keep your kid engaged in the right way.
It doesn’t end there; they’ll give the family some quality time together and turn any gloomy day to the most active one. Let’s get moving.
Top 8 kids exercise apps
#1. Down Dog
The first kids’ workout app on our list is Down Dog. It focuses on yoga relaxation mode. You can use Down Dog’s numerous lessons for any level from ages 4. Likewise, you can set the duration from anywhere between 10 minutes to 100 minutes depending on your prowess. Remember the beginners have to kick off in bits and can’t take longer duration. It’s cool and will help rejuvenate your kid’s mood whenever they are feeling low.
- It offers both the beginner lessons as well as challenging classes for the advanced yogis.
- You can choose the pace that suits you.
- It has an intuitive user interface.
You can kick off with this app on its free version. However, you need to escalate to the Premium version of an $8.00 monthly fee for unlimited features like better music.
When you love outdoor activities and prefer to bring them indoors, well and good. Strava kid’s exercise app is not for the faint-hearted. It will propel your energy through running, walking, and even cycling. Accompanied by some soothing music, you wouldn’t even know when exceeding your predestined miles coverage.
- This app uses GPS data as you track your exercises.
- It correctly records speed and the distance covered.
- You can also upload road and trail routes as for your exercises.
- Easily connect with friends and share your stats for performance comparison.
Price: The basic subscription is free while the Premium subscription comes at a $7.99 monthly fee.
You may take it for extreme exercises but no. Sweat is an all-round app that lets you lose weight, eat healthily, and help you achieve your fitness goal. Although geared towards female personal trainers, this app is suitable for both your kids and the entire family. More so, women get the chance to share their experiences and aspirations with other members.
- Use the program to train anywhere and anytime.
- You have a variety of options, from bodyweight exercises, yoga, and powerlifting.
- As a subscriber, you gain access to its online community for educational resources on healthy recipes.
Get a free trial for a limited time but the monthly subscription is $19.99 while the yearly rate is $119.94.
#4. Daily Yoga
This is for the enthusiasts. It brings the whole community together for motivation and support. So, if you want to engage with other active users then this kid’s exercise app is best for both you and your young ones. You’ll get over 500 asanas, 70 yoga programs, and other meditation sessions. The best part is that you can track your activity with the smartwatch, such as your exercise duration, heart rate, and the number of calories burned.
- You can interact with other users from its global community.
- It brings you weekly activities that you can join and make merry with others and feel motivated to the fullest.
- Choose any level whether beginner or advanced.
- Get a variety of choices from yoga classes, workout plans, health enhanced, and meditation.
Price: You can try it for free for some limited time. The Premium version costs $13.99.
Remember as you exercise, you also have to mind your nutrition for better results. 8Fit offers you healthy habits in simple forms. You get workouts from the core, yoga, resistance band, boxing, and much more, all from home. Set your weekly goals and track your progress whether you made it. More so, it offers you a perfect platform to personalize your meal plan, taking into account healthy dietary preferences.
- You can team up with its global members for motivation on healthy dieting.
- It offers numerous workouts in a single package.
- Progress tracking for motivation.
- You get numerous customized meal plans for your diet watch.
Get a free trial period with limited features. The quarterly price for the Premium version is $30.00.
#6. Super Stretch Yoga
This kid’s workout app encompasses interactive and fun-filled yoga classes. It’s among the best Health and Wellness apps readily available for kids as young as 3 years. Besides, you get to see what kinds of yoga poses your friends do.
- You can create your playlists.
- You can also detect the total calories burned in every dance via the HealthKit dashboard.
- Your kids can take photos in whatever poses and share them with friends.
- It includes animation and other video illustrations for perfection.
It is free:
#7. Just Dance Now
If you recently learned that your kid is best at dancing then Just Dance Now is perfect, free kids exercise app choice. Get some greatest songs, well-choreographed to make you the professional dancer you would always want. It suits form ages 4, but the entire family can join in and make those great moves for a good workout plan.
- It offers well-done choreographies for those classic moves.
- Choose from its 500 available songs.
- It’s suitable for both beginners and advanced dancers.
- You can also customize your songs.
#8. 7 – Minute Workout
Remember, you don’t have to burn extreme calories to keep fit. You can do it in less than 10 minutes with the 7 – Minute Workout. This is all based on scientific studies to offer maximum fitness in the shortest time possible. Its basic concept comprises of about 12 exercises done in 30 seconds. So, with your chair and a wall, you can go the 30 seconds with a 10-seconds break in between each exercise.
- It bases it’s moves on scientific studies and proves.
- Voice guidance.
- You’ll see your complete workout time on the workout log.
- You can also pause the workout at will or skip to the next exercise.
- Get a personalized workout plan.
Price: It offers a seven-day free trial but the monthly cost is $5.99.
How can FamiSafe help kids exercise better?
Most of these fitness apps for kids let you interact with other users from its global community. And there is where the problem lies. To some extent, your kid may meet people with ill-motives during such community exercises. And some apps also allow the sharing of photos, for example, the Super Stretch Yoga app lets you take photos in any position and share them with friends. It is in such circumstances that unscrupulous users get the chance to pass on photos taken in compromising positions.
Therefore, it is upon parents to ensure that kids exercise better for maximum output without distraction from other users. Likewise, kids need to be controlled like when to exercise and when to carry out other important activities like studying and eating. Here is where the FamiSafe Parental Control App comes in. Use these main features for better exercises.
Try for Free on Google Play and App Store!
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- *Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire
Kids may end up installing some apps without your knowledge. But worry not! You can control what kinds of apps your kid uses on his phone. With this feature, you simply block those apps you deem unfit for your kid’s age. You will instantly get a warning whenever your kid tries to reinstall any blocked app on their Android phone. And for iOS devices, any app you block will permanently be removed from your kid’s device.
Screen time limit
Your kids can achieve very little without proper time management. It is, therefore, ideal to plan each day or week for your kid’s proper development. The Screen Time Limit lets you follow up on what your kid does for the whole day or week. Hence, you can set time limits for specific activities to enhance balancing. Nonetheless, you’ll know which activities take up more of their time and rescheduled their time appropriately on Android devices.
Exercising is an important affair that everyone should participate in. Various apps are available for your kids or even the whole family. The aforementioned kids’ workout apps are unique in their ways. However, they are good starting points for healthy living. Your kids will learn better and improve on their fitness plans the best way. It is even good enough to incorporate parental control app for better exercises. FamiSafe lets you set proper time limits and also block any inappropriate app that may cause distraction during your kid’s workout.