8 best kids homework apps
Best homework planner app
- Social App Review
- Best texting app for kids
- TikTok App Review for Parents
- Discord App Review
- Age for TikTok
- Dangerous Live broadcasting apps
- PopJam App Review for Parents
- Is Funimation Safe?
- Random video chat app
- Stranger chat apps review
- Anonymous chat apps for Teens
- Bigo live app review
- What is Clubhouse App?
- Is Google hangouts safe?
- Game Review
- Best free game for Kindle Fire
- Top Minecraft Discord Servers
- LoL Wild Rift review
- App Review: What is Friday Night Funkin?
- Is Subway Surfers Safe? App Review
- Elden Ring Game Review
- Is Smule safe？
- 8 Best Discord Fortnite Servers to Join for Free
- Bitlife app review
- Is Minecraft good for kids？
- What is Overwatch?
- Other Reviews
Kids attend school and are tasked with numerous activities including classwork and homework. The latter is a task assigned to students to be accomplished during non-school hours. Such help the teacher to gauge a student’s capability. But when there is no proper timing, homework in excess may lead to cheating. Here’s where the best choice comes in. Parents should engage the best homework planner app to help kids get the maximum benefit of it, fulfill the school administrator’s directives and purpose, and improve the kid’s understanding.
And there is no better way to give this a meaningful approach than to engage the best homework apps in the market. Dive to the best apps and give your kid a more interactive and better way to handle their homework.
Let’s settle down to the 8 best homework apps for students in 2020.
1. Khan Academy Kids App
Khan is the first homework reminder app on our list. It comes with a robust ability to help you dive deep into ancient civilization, cosmology, cryptography, and other sections. This app helps you plan via a progress tracker. You’ll know what is ahead of you and how far you have come in a particular topic. It suits ages from two years to older kids through high school. Get cartoon animals, music, and other activities for younger kids. Likewise, fine more advanced topics like calculus, biology, physics, among other units.
- The kid’s app engages in reading, social learning, and math.
- The high school kid’s app covers math, economics, arts, humanities, and computing among other areas.
- It has a heap of lessons in dozens of languages.
- It comes with a progress tracker that shows you how you are faring on.
- Easily access all sections from the library menu.
- Find additional resources such as scheduled dates for school closures.
When it comes to learning math, it needs some distinct concepts. And this homework reminder app knows how to unfold a wide range of math topics for easy reference. It comes with two main options – Form and Utilities – accessible from the home screen. The form section is organized into topics and chapters, making it easy for students to access a specific chapter. Likewise, students get it easy to hover to interactive points via the utility option from the home screen section. This app suits kids of Grades 7 – 12.
- An interactive user interface to allow easy access over 75 topics.
- It has an advanced search algorithm to help you find topics really quickly.
- It has interactive calculators for practice.
- Remind yourself by adding personal notes to math topics.
- Advanced calculator and Equation Solver among other utilities to help you solve exercises.
- Go Pro and practice with the interactive multiple-choice Quizzes for preparation rating.
Price: A monthly fee of between $2.9 - $4.84.
3. Yousician app
This is for kids who are into music – a subject that is overlooked by most parents. On the contrary, music has more to do with a kid’s reasoning skills and fine-tuning motor skills. So, for those kids learning any musical instrument, this is the app to settle for. Your kids can practice numerous skills like ukulele, guitar, piano, among others. And it doesn’t end there! It comes revamped with diagrams and charts, easily scribe onscreen to help kids receive prompt feedback when they go wrong on a note or a tune. Kids from ages 8 and above can comfortably play the Yousician app.
- It does not only listen to you play but also offers instant feedback on timing and accuracy.
- It carefully tracks your work progress, keeping you motivated to practice to perfection.
- The app teaches music theory and incorporates the necessary skills and chord.
- It comprises curated tutorials for every playing level.
- This app also rewards gameplay and lessons.
Price: It costs a monthly premium of $19.99 and a yearly premium of $119.99.
4. Bear Focus Timer
This homework app works perfectly for kids who have trouble staying focused on various tasks. It focuses on maximizing productivity while eradicating any noise and bells. Also, it comprises customization of both focus and break-times for the utmost productivity.
This app suites ages 4 – 8 years.
- It comes with a variety of white noise to help your kid focus more.
- You can customize the session time within the settings option.
- Just press Tom’s belly button to reset the timer.
- Concentrate more and get praise from Tom.
Price: $1.99 monthly subscription.
This easy, free homework app helps you create your flashcards and study sets. Likewise, you can choose flashcards from millions of those pre-created by others. Apart from assisting kids with homework, this app is equally suitable for exams revision. Kids can study a wide variety of subjects like languages, history, science, among others. Unlock more potential by upgrading to Quizlet Go and unlock ad-free studying and offline access. Get it for kids of all ages to help them practice and master numerous topics.
- Ability to share your flashcards with other students.
- Enhance studying with custom audio and images.
- It lets you learn foreign languages with the study modes.
- You can memorize vocabulary and learn tones of foreign languages.
- This app breaks down topics to help you accomplish new tasks.
Price: Try it free for 7 days. Upgrade to Premium at a monthly fee of $3.99 and a yearly subscription of $47.88.
This app helps kids stay focused, keep up-to-date with their schoolwork, grades, and teacher’s information. It ensures kids keep all the necessary information needed during the school year. It’s compatible with numerous operating systems like Mac, iOS, and Android. It’s suitable for any kid from age 12+.
- Use it to set alarms for assignments and reminders.
- Get notifications for any upcoming test even when the app is closed.
- It doesn’t need any network connection.
- Keep track of all the upcoming school year’s work.
- You have the chance to record all grades for each assignment and keep proper track.
- Use the built-in color-coded calendar to keep track of your schoolwork.
- Easily record class time and keep track of your courses.
Price: It costs $2.99 for a two-month membership and a yearly subscription of $4.99.
7. Scanner pro
Homework doesn’t have to subject-based. Students are uncoupled with numerous writing assignments like research papers, essays, term papers, and so on. Scanner Pro comes in, to perfect such work by scanning and saving your paper document digitally. Likewise, this app carefully detects borders, correct distortions, and geometry. High school and college students now have a solution to scan the necessary study materials.
- Fast and easy scanning.
- You can create awesome images with original pictures.
- It detects borders in real-time.
- You can perform multiple sharing actions with the workflows.
- Easily search your photo library for documents.
- Upload your scans to online storage and even share them by tapping the ‘Share’ button.
- This app also keeps track of every change you make.
8. iStudiez Pro
Students have the perfect chance to keep track of their assignments and homework with the iStudies Pro. It supports organizing assignments by course, date, or priority; the choice is yours! Just scroll to the Week pane of the app to view available assignments for easy planning. Likewise, know when assignments are due by just a click. It works for kids ages 5 – 12 years.
- You can organize assignments by priority, date, or course.
- Know when assignments are due and how much time before the due date.
- Use the ‘View’ feature to see scheduled assignments and events for the next 24 hours.
Price: It’s free with in-app purchases.
How can FamiSafe help to let kids finish homework better?
Even with the best homework planner app, kids may still relax and not strictly follow the laid down schedule. However, there is a better way to track a kid’s study work and help them improve their study habits. FamiSafe Parental Control App works perfectly, letting you not touch your kid’s phone. Simply peruse their phones remotely, and control screen time for quality study.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- *Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire
Remove or block any distracting apps from your kid’s phone. Instead, let kids focus on their school assignments for better grading. With this feature, you can know how much time your kid utilizes on various apps daily, or weekly on their Android phone. Likewise, instantly lock distracting apps on their iOS device with an appropriate schedule.
Screen time limit
Proper planning is all your kid needs. Use this feature to remotely set reasonable study, play, and sleep time for kids. You can schedule either weekly or daily app usage around specific locations or time like during bedtime and school time. And when they don’t cope, temporarily block your kid’s device and let him concentrate on schoolwork. You can give them a pat on the back when they finish assignments adequately.
Kids need to focus on their homework and other school assignments. This contributes to the strengthening of proper learning mechanisms. Settling on the above homework reminder apps is a plus – it will promote the mastery of distinct skills. Check out the features for that perfect app choice for your kid.