How to Delete Snapchat Account
how to delete snapchat
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
Snapchat is a social media app which makes sharing your life and memories online as instantaneous and fleeting as real life. It originated with the idea of instant private peer to peer photo sharing on the phone. The receiver can only see the media sent by the sender for a short period of time after which it disappears forever. The inspiration behind this was to keep our online interactions similar to real-life interactions, temporary and quick. The photo is there and then it isn’t. Safe, clean and instantaneous.
But today it does so much more than simply share pictures. You can send short videos, video chat live, create personalized emoji and avatars as well personalize your post with doodle and stickers. You can either send your snaps to one person or broadcast to all your followers who can view it for a day. It also provides a story mode where you upload curated pictures to weave a tale about your day. These pictures appear one after the other like a picture book. Now it also comes with a memories feature where you can locally store a snap you like to make it a permanent memory. Its filter feature is the one that made this app a must-have for every millennial. It allows you to apply a myriad of image effects which intelligently track your face. Now give yourself a fairy look for Valentine’s day or the scary one for Halloween.
How to Delete Snapchat Account
It has become a go-to app for people to instantly share a part of their lives with the world. This is because it gives a rush, to share something about your life online for others to see. The likes and comments pouring in make our lives feel more fulfilling. And while that seems all nice and good, sometimes it can be addictive. We may constantly feel the need to snap away and post it online. The rush becomes like a drug we need. The reel life feels more fulfilling than the real one and we start to miss out on stuff in the actual world. For people who feel that this is where they are headed, it becomes necessary to unplug and disconnect from the virtual world. Removing oneself from these social media apps is the first step in this direction. So here we show you how to delete your snapchat account to remove that temptation to snap away.
The first step is to go this link here. It will direct you to this page.
Read this page and if you want to delete your snapchat account then follow the link in the second paragraph. It will take you to the following page.
Here you enter your username or email, password, perform the captcha test and click on login. This will then take you to a confirmation page as shown below.
Once you click on continue you will see a confirmation page which shows that your account has been deactivated. It will stay deactivated for 30 days and if you do not log in within these 30 days, it will delete your snapchat account after the 30 day period. But if you log back in within this time, then your account is reactivated again. While deactivated, no one can see your profile or your stories.
Congratulations! Mission "Delete your Snapchat account" is successful and you have taken the first step to freeing yourself from the shackles of online social media.
Snapchat Hidden Tricks and Tips
But then again, some manage to balance their digital and real life quite well. For those who want to make the most out of this app, here are a few tips and tricks that will unleash the power of this social media app even further and help you make your presence felt.
1. Monitor your child's Snapchat life
This has propelled a culture where young people now send all sorts of snaps to each other, some which many of their parents will not approve of. Parents now are worried about their children's snapchat usage. FamiSafe helps to put their mind at ease by giving them the ability to completely monitor their child's all activities on cell phone. Parents can now keep their children safe from the dangers of free and accessible internet. You can know how the Snapchat is used, or block snapchat during study or sleep time.
2. Add multiple filters to a picture
- First, take a picture as you would
- Select and apply the first filter by swiping left and right till you find your desired filter.
- Once the filter is applied, hold the screen with one finger and use another finger to scroll through other filters.
3. Make voice and video calls
Yes, snapchat allows you to video or voice call your friends on snapchat.
- Open a chat with the person you want to call.
- Tap the call or video call button to make the call.
- If you long press the call button it records and sends a 10-second voice or video message.
4. Shazam songs by Snapchat
Now you can recognize any song playing in your vicinity by simply holding down our finger on the camera screen. After a few seconds, the app will recognize and display the songs and the artist's name on the screen.
5. Mute your videos or add your own music
To mute your video sound, first record your video normally and then tap the microphone icon. It is situated at the bottom left of your screen.
Adding your own music is also super easy. All you have to do is play the song on your device while recording the video. Snapchat will automatically replace ambient sound with the song.
6. Make your snap a link
It is now possible to add links to your snaps and stories. To do this, take a picture or a video and before uploading press the paperclip icon on the right and enter the URL.
7. Edit the colours in your image
- Snapchat now allows you to change colours with a tint brush.
- Take a snap.
- Tap the scissors icon and then the paintbrush icon.
- Choose the colour you want to replace with.
- Outline the area in the snap where the new colour is to be put.
8. Track motion with emojis
Now you can make emojis follow moving subjects in the video. To do so
- Record a video with a clearly moving subject.
- Tap the emoji option when you are done
- Hold and drag the emoji over the moving target for a moment(the video will be frozen)
Voila! The magic is done.
9. Switch between cameras while recording
When you are recording, you can switch between the front and rear cameras by simply double tapping the screen.
10. Zoom with just one finger
No more shaky videos as you try to pinch the screen to zoom while recording. Simply drag your finger up and down the screen while recording to zoom in and out.
Snapchat is an amazing application both on Android and iOS. It has revolutionised social media interaction amongst the youngsters. It is fun and interesting and sometimes just too much fun for our own good. All good things are done in moderation and this amazing thing is no different. So snap away but don't forget to appreciate your real life just by yourself. And if you feel Snapchat is taking too much of your time, delete your Snapchat account without a second thought.